Trump’s Gestapo in Portland

Hugo Stiglitz

Federal law enforcement "surge" into "cities plagued by crime" announced. They "have no choice but to get involved" due to the radical politicians trying to defund police departments.

They "will bring that safety, you will see". So far he's only mentioned (D) cities and areas. Philly, Minneapolis, NYC, Chicago all name dropped so far

Buckle up buckaroos, federal police are being deployed unilaterally to cities against the wishes of local governments. And we have Chad Wolf and Bill Barr to look out for us.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Federal law enforcement "surge" into "cities plagued by crime" announced. They "have no choice but to get involved" due to the radical politicians trying to defund police departments.

They "will bring that safety, you will see". So far he's only mentioned (D) cities and areas. Philly, Minneapolis, NYC, Chicago all name dropped so far

Buckle up buckaroos, federal police are being deployed unilaterally to cities against the wishes of local governments. And we have Chad Wolf and Bill Barr to look out for us.

They'll come to Texas.  My wife has already signed up to be a Mom standing in defense of peaceful protesters.  My kids are aware.  They have their gear for dealing with gas etc.

The war is coming to us.  The enemies of the Republic are coming to us.  Don't fight them -- just defy them.  Defy them everywhere, around the clock, relentlessly.  Make them do what is in their nature, and in their hearts -- attack innocents.  They will.  They always do.  It is what they are, it is what they do.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

They'll come to Texas.  My wife has already signed up to be a Mom standing in defense of peaceful protesters.  My kids are aware.  They have their gear for dealing with gas etc.

The war is coming to us.  The enemies of the Republic are coming to us.  Don't fight them -- just defy them.  Defy them everywhere, around the clock, relentlessly.  Make them do what is in their nature, and in their hearts -- attack innocents.  They will.  They always do.  It is what they are, it is what they do.

This is what fascism looks like. If you don't get in line, you get the brownshirts.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Bill Barr mentions that "terrible event in Minneapolis." Which part and which event, Mr. Barr? Mind if I ask specifically if you are referring to the death of Mr. Floyd? Are you referring to the protests?

Note: he mentions that they rolled this out in Kansas City. Apparently the first arrest was a guy in a stolen vehicle with prior warrants. He was a felon, didn't say what the crime was.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
addition

At the closing, the President stated "as soon as the cities and states call for assistance we will be there." That is an interesting twist not unlike the COVID equipment supply. Or am I wrong here? Gives the senators and congress people a way to call out their rivals, especially in seats that are in contention?

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

At the closing, the President stated "as soon as the cities and states call for assistance we will be there." That is an interesting twist not unlike the COVID equipment supply. Or am I wrong here? Gives the senators and congress people a way to call out their rivals, especially in seats that are in contention?

What about when the cities or states say 'fuck off, fascists?"  I'd appreciate it if they'd listen to that as well.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What about when the cities or states say 'fuck off, fascists?"  I'd appreciate it if they'd listen to that as well.

It becomes a 'gotcha.'

See, you didn't want to do anything about violent crime you Do-Nothing Democrats! Remember that at the polls, people. The DIMS are soft on crime. They will let the violent people, excuse me, violent brown people  come to the suburbs and rape your women and eat your children.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It becomes a 'gotcha.'

See, you didn't want to do anything about violent crime you Do-Nothing Democrats! Remember that at the polls, people. The DIMS are soft on crime. They will let the violent people, excuse me, violent brown people  come to the suburbs and rape your women and eat your children.

All of which appeals to his base.  And fuck his base.  Fuck them all to hell.  We're never going to convince them to be decent human beings, so don't waste any time trying.

Convince everyone else.  Everyone else who knows that jackbooted Stasi gassing unarmed women is fascism.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You'd need the local PDs to shield protesters from DHS troops. That seems really unlikely given the fact that local PDs are the reason this all happened im the first place.

Alternatively, I'm told that there are 1000s of Americans who claim to stockpile guns to defend against tyranny.  I have seen them march for absurd reasons. I have yet to see them show up when actual tyranny is going on.  Seems like now would be the time to peaceful carry as a large group in front of the brownshirts.  Well, I guess that would be the case if they were actually anti-tyranny instead of pro-tyranny.

Edited by FondrenRoad

What happened to LeGend Taliferro was tragic and should happen to no family. But, I would like to know why the conservative view is never preventative health care and almost always healthcare punishable by death. (just substitute public safety/criminal deterrence for health care).

That is the least conservative thing in my mind. It is a fiscal irresponsibleness, it is morally repugnant (anti-life), and well, I guess there is my answer for why I have left the GOP.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
I'm losing it

10 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You'd need the local PDs to shield protesters from DHS troops. That seems really unlikely given the fact that local PDs are the reason this all happened im the first place.

Alternatively, I'm told that there are 1000s of Americans who claim to stockpile guns to defend against tyranny.  I have seen them march for absurd reasons. I have yet to see them show up when actual tyranny is going on.  Seems like now would be the time to peaceful carry as a large group in front of the brownshirts.  Well, I guess that would be the case if they were actually anti-tyranny instead of pro-tyranny.

No shields.  Don't count on any LEO to do the right thing.  Ever.

Protest peacefully.  Let the fascists do what fascists do -- gas women, children, clergy (all of whom should be up front, holding signs, chanting, and doing nothing violent).  Let them do it in full view of the world.  When abhorrent, horrible humans desperately want to show you how shitty they are....let them.

This regime is illegitimate, and it proves it every day that it uses paramilitary irregulars illegally using force against American citizens.  Keep it up.

Oh, and remember...."KIDS HAVE NO ROLE IN THIS!  THEY SHOULDN'T BE EXPOSED TO THIS."

Huh.   https://www.foxnews.com/science/auschwitz-discovery-childrens-shoes

Children have a serious fucking stake in stopping fascism cold in its tracks.  They always have.  I wish they fucking didn't, but the fascists don't much care about my wishes.

Edited by Brisketexan

17 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Actually, that seems like a really good opportunity for the local PDs to reinvent themselves and their image by demonstrating that they can actually "serve and protect" the public as opposed to themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Actually, that seems like a really good opportunity for the local PDs to reinvent themselves and their image by demonstrating that they can actually "serve and protect" the public as opposed to themselves. 

On the list of things that will never fucking happen, cops protecting protesters from feds is up there with me being able to dunk on a ten foot hoop or marrying Rachel McAdams.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Trump is trying to turn American cities into Belfast during the Troubles. Soon people will be banging metal garbage can lids on pavement to signal approaching occupying British troops, I mean federal law enforcement.

Shit, the Proud Boy marches are similar to the Orangemen marching through Catholic neighborhoods in order to antagonize the political minorities. Trumpism is sectarian and we are intentionally being moved towards violence.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Those motherfuckers are all trying to figure out how to sign up for the goon squad and get on the gravy train

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

46 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

On the list of things that will never fucking happen, cops protecting protesters from feds is up there with me being able to dunk on a ten foot hoop or marrying Rachel McAdams.

46 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

ScaredPalatableGar-small.gif

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Those motherfuckers are all trying to figure out how to sign up for the goon squad and get on the gravy train

+rep all around. I didn't mean to suggest it was likely or even plausible. Just saying, if they were smart (and decent), it would be a good play. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Alexander Solzhenitsyn warned us of this moment in The Gulag Archipelago. From the perspective of a survivor of the gulags he could see the fragility beneath the entire campaign, how vulnerable Stalin’s machine had been all along.

What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat. Or what about the Black Maria sitting out there on the street with one lonely chauffeur-what if it had been driven off or its tires spiked? The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

By Any Means Necessary

• Hook 'Em 2

Also, even though I've been right about essentially everything about Trump, it turns out that I'm probably going to be wrong about one big thing.  I predicted that he'd start a war/invade some country.  I've regularly predicted that it would be Iran.  Nope.  Turns out it's a different country.

EdeyBNUXYAAZheA?format=jpg&name=small

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's really key -- you throw sand in the gears of the machine literally everywhere you can.

Tip: just remember that the same cameras you use to record them-- record you, track you, and so on. Be alert and be smart, especially with the phone.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tip: just remember that the same cameras you use to record them-- record you, track you, and so on. Be alert and be smart, especially with the phone.

Oh, and download truly encrypted messaging apps.  There are several out there.

As for them tracking you.....if you're on the nonviolent protest team, don't worry about it -- LET THEM COME FOR YOU.  The more they go after innocents, the better.

When the goons come near here, I know of a significant group of clergy who will be on the front lines.  Let them gas people in clerical collars.  LET THEM.

Oh, and download truly encrypted messaging apps.  There are several out there.
As for them tracking you.....if you're on the nonviolent protest team, don't worry about it -- LET THEM COME FOR YOU.  The more they go after innocents, the better.
When the goons come near here, I know of a significant group of clergy who will be on the front lines.  Let them gas people in clerical collars.  LET THEM.

Uh, these battle hardened troops have looked down the barrel of a spread vagina and survived. Clerics with their +2 holy water will present no obstacle at all. If they are Hispanic, they will send in their shock troops whom have reduced saving throws vs BP agents.
  • Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So are the open carry second amendment anti government tyranny gun nuts on the first plane to Chicago? Of course not. Lots of black people in Chicago. So who cares. Fucking evil losers.

questioning why conservative gun owners aren't putting their lives on the line to defend people who want them dead is a brilliant take 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

3 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

questioning why conservative gun owners aren't putting their lives on the line to defend people who want them dead is a brilliant take 

It's just that we see the irony of their new "Please Gestapo, Come to Bastropo" signs....and find it chuckleworthy.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

No shields.  Don't count on any LEO to do the right thing.  Ever.

Protest peacefully.  Let the fascists do what fascists do -- gas women, children, clergy (all of whom should be up front, holding signs, chanting, and doing nothing violent).  Let them do it in full view of the world.  When abhorrent, horrible humans desperately want to show you how shitty they are....let them.

This regime is illegitimate, and it proves it every day that it uses paramilitary irregulars illegally using force against American citizens.  Keep it up.

Oh, and remember...."KIDS HAVE NO ROLE IN THIS!  THEY SHOULDN'T BE EXPOSED TO THIS."

Huh.   https://www.foxnews.com/science/auschwitz-discovery-childrens-shoes

Children have a serious fucking stake in stopping fascism cold in its tracks.  They always have.  I wish they fucking didn't, but the fascists don't much care about my wishes.

B76D0B4B-ED95-4234-A91D-4873509AAE13.png.1ce6c4675c0bfad4a35d1fa8f0f1b281.png

• Like 1

Until Bill Brasky just gave us his brilliant take I was unaware that all the black people in Chicago wanted conservative gun owners like himself dead.

Its actually a stunning admission into the minds of guys like Bill Brasky and what they’re all about.

They are afraid. Afraid of their own shadow and just a bunch of gigantic pussies who should not be taken seriously. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Until Bill Brasky just gave us his brilliant take I was unaware that all the black people in Chicago wanted conservative gun owners like himself dead.

Its actually a stunning admission into the minds of guys like Bill Brasky and what they’re all about.

They are afraid. Afraid of their own shadow and just a bunch of gigantic pussies who should not be taken seriously. 

Bingo.

I have no problem with gun owners (I mean, having been one since I could walk, it would be silly to think otherwise).  And I certainly don't have an issue with the fact that one of the reasons for gun ownership is the potential need to resist an oppressive government committing extralegal violence against its citizens.

So....you know.....now that the EXACT thing they used to freak out about (for fuck's sake, we had to deal with freakouts about Jade Helm, and not a single jackboot actually DID anything then) is actually happening.....crickets.  It's pretty pathetic, actually.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If that’s your concern and you don’t think they can/are documenting and tracking your “anonymous” online history on this board and a there else I’ve got a bridge Is like to sell you. 

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's just that we see the irony of their new "Please Gestapo, Come to Bastropo" signs....and find it chuckleworthy.

They are all cowards. Every last one of them. It was never about defending the 2nd Amendment with any of those chucklefucks. Bill just said in his out loud voice what they quietly have been thinking all along.

• Hook 'Em 2

52 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

They don't want you dead. They want school and other mass shootings to stop. And they want you to note vote for corrupt, incompetent, immoral failed businessmen for President of the United States. You should take your vote more seriously next time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Dead?? That’s a big assumption - that we want them dead. It’s like you’ve never even heard of comatose and/or sterile.
  • Hook 'Em 3