2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

Fuck me running. Bad luck. One lackadaisical play that leads to 3 runs and we, I promise, are going to get it shoved up our ass for the remainder of this day. 
they are better than us, with our injuries. We needed to get a little lucky to win. Instead they’ve gotten extremely lucky and we’ve got no chance against that. 

fuck fuck Fick. 

still, much rather lose to Charlie and the boys than the Braves or Dodgers. 

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Fuck me running. Bad luck. One lackadaisical play that leads to 3 runs and we, I promise, are going to get it shoved up our ass for the remainder of this day. 
they are better than us, with our injuries. We needed to get a little lucky to win. Instead they’ve gotten extremely lucky and we’ve got no chance against that. 

fuck fuck Fick. 

still, much rather lose to Charlie and the boys than the Braves or Dodgers. 

We are through 2 innings smh

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:
4 minutes ago, rvm96 said:
We are through 2 innings smh

Thats his shtick

Not always. Just occasionally. Many times my Schtick is we are going to fuck you up. That’s when we are the better team. We aren’t here and I do mean that. But there might be a tad of an exaggeration as to the hopelessness of the whole we’ve dug. 

How am I a dumbass? When did you ever see that in the past? They were always up on the dugout rail. 
You do know Hinch did nothing but sit there too right? Did you not see yesterday when they were all on the rail? You are just making shit up that has nothing to do with him and blaming it on Dusty lmao