2020 Republican National Convention

Mrs Whiggins

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

trump looks like he ate a bad allsups burrito. 

I took my daughters to Colorado a couple weeks ago and as we drove through West Texas they were exposed to Allsup’s for the first time.
After one stop my 14 year old said “I’d never even taste a burrito from there.” And I said “But  you’ve used the bathroom, so in a sense you already have.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I took my daughters to Colorado a couple weeks ago and as we drove through West Texas they were exposed to Allsup’s for the first time.
After one stop my 14 year old said “I’d never even taste a burrito from there.” And I said “But  you’ve used the bathroom, so in a sense you already have.”

Negged

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

Air horns and sirens are always a good accompaniment to a speech. If car alarms and leaf blowers would start up, the audience might enjoy it. 

In Joe Biden's America, you'll have to deal with air horns and sirens going off during his speeches. 

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Air horns and sirens are always a good accompaniment to a speech. If car alarms and leaf blowers would start up, the audience might enjoy it. 

Protestors should have brought leaf blowers! That’s a damn good idea actually. I especially love it when my neighbors use them for like a solid hour on Saturday and Sunday mornings. 

2 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

We are living in the best America ever!!!

More Americans have died in the last four months than in any four months in our history.  But don't let the librul media try to spin that as if we're not fucking awesome right now!

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

More Americans have died in the last four months than in any four months in our history.  But don't let the librul media try to spin that as if we're not fucking awesome right now!

Per capita this isn't true historically. 

4 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Whoa.  I wonder if she’s walked in on them.

if Melania ever does a tell all book after she divorces him, it might be the biggest best seller in history.

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Hook 'Em 1