Texas RB Talk

LTtxfan

45 minutes ago, Zeus said:

So fucking pumped to watch these dudes this year. 

I do hope Red can get some carries too I think he's pretty special. It's just all that talent ahead of him - Baxter and Blue - are going to tear it the fuck up this year.

Red is gone.  

Been in portal for awhile. Where's he going?

EDIT: I wanted to see what he can do, but he didn't see the field much. I sasumed something about practice put him on the bench. Prolly a white t-shirt guy?

13 hours ago, Zeus said:

So fucking pumped to watch these dudes this year. 

I do hope Red can get some carries too I think he's pretty special. It's just all that talent ahead of him - Baxter and Blue - are going to tear it the fuck up this year.

For a king of the gods you sure can be stupid sometimes.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Been in portal for awhile. Where's he going?

EDIT: I wanted to see what he can do, but he didn't see the field much. I sasumed something about practice put him on the bench. Prolly a white t-shirt guy?

I think @closetojumpingmentioned something about how he was an energy taker around the team....or something. Can't remember his exact wording on Red's issues.

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I think @closetojumpingmentioned something about how he was an energy taker around the team....or something. Can't remember his exact wording on Red's issues.

Not complicated. He is tough as hell and thought he should be playing a lot more than he was. He showed up fat to spring camp and then bitched about touches. In the spring exit interviews he was told to go be fat and angry somewhere else.

I mean, that’s how I would have said it. Twelve Win Theven may have framed things more nicely. 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Not complicated. He is tough as hell and thought he should be playing a lot more than he was. He showed up fat to spring camp and then bitched about touches. In the spring exit interviews he was told to go be fat and angry somewhere else.

I mean, that’s how I would have said it. Twelve Win Theven may have framed things more nicely. 

Okay, so he hasn't got a home yet, apparently. 

Which is sad, to me - I also wanted to see him get more touches. Maybe he goes nowhere, has an attitude asjustment, and begs successfully for another chance. Or maybe not.

EDIT: You've spelt "Phteven" incorrectly.

... well, and "Thteven", too.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Okay, so he hasn't got a home yet, apparently. 

Which is sad, to me - I also wanted to see him get more touches. Maybe he goes nowhere, has an attitude asjustment, and begs successfully for another chance. Or maybe not.

EDIT: You've spelt "Phteven" incorrectly.

... well, and "Thteven", too.

I view it as a panoply of options. No wrong way to spell Thweven. 

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I view it as a panoply of options. No wrong way to spell Thweven. 

Zero and Infinity are only the same thing if you're in Collie Station.

Although, be fair, neither of them is a number, so...