Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

2 minutes ago, jwgjr said:

when the Horns score then kickoff, if defense holds and forces a punt, the next series is flags galore against Texas, it's a pattern and it sucks all the momentum away.

Yep again this is the old Big 8 and SWC haters.  It’s needed to screw Texas.  Our administration should drop there dick to the floor and document this crap with more to come.  Screw being a good conference partner.  Tired of the gang bang..

• Hook 'Em 2

Sark was pissed about the non call on the roughing on Casey but it didn't matter.

both the calls we got called on would never be called in the SEC.  

the  roughing calls were the exact example I am talking about.  the Rig 12  LOOKS for shit to call on Texas and ignores the EXACT SAME shit when it is the other team.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I can't wait to see the reactions when we move to the SEC and nothing changes.

Have you ever watched SEC football? They don't stop the game to review obvious shit, taking 10 mins. They don't call holding when a guy touches a player for a half second. They don't bail out offenses with chicken shit roughing the passer on 3rd and long.

Also, they don't insert themselves into ball games and throw flags and spot balls all in favor of one side.

Basically, you don't notice them. It's like watching a normal football game, you pull your hair out because of what happens on the field not what is made up in corrupt refs heads.

The big 12 games are also fixed to get "exciting" finishes. Lots of high scoring overtime and last second drama. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Have you ever watched SEC football?

They don't stop the game to review obvious shit, taking 10 mins. They don't call holding when a guy touches a player for a half second. They don't bail out offenses with chicken shit roughing the passer on 3rd and long.

Also, they don't insert themselves into ball games and throw flags and spot balls all in favor of one side.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

One play okie dokie

Also looked like a first down anyway the ref just spotted it all goofy. 

We had 400 yards taken away against TCU last year in the first half on bullshit penalties. They threw a holding flag on an obvious hold right in front of the ball carrier and PICKED IT UP.

You don't see SEC refs huddle up and take 30 seconds to "figure out" every bullshit fucking call.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I can't wait to see the reactions when we move to the SEC and nothing changes.

Naw it’ll be better.  Listen to a SEC game.  They play it straight up.  Play by Play actual question the calls.  Just heard on the Kentucky Georgia game.  When it turned sideways with questionable shit the same team announcing didn’t question shit in the Texas game.  TBoone already showed how to corrupt the official base..

Big 12 your a deadman walking.  Couldn’t happen to a shittier rigged conference.  Big 8, Cleveland County, Rape U, and our long lost little bother.  Looking at you Aggie!!  

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, Zeus said:

One play okie dokie

Also looked like a first down anyway the ref just spotted it all goofy. 

We had 400 yards taken away against TCU last year in the first half on bullshit penalties. They threw a holding flag on an obvious hold right in front of the ball carrier and PICKED IT UP.

You don't see SEC refs huddle up and take 30 seconds to "figure out" every bullshit fucking call.

Dude, you are someone who has clearly demonstrated on game threads that you don't even understand the rules of football.  I still remember your non-QB-ball-carrier-can't-take-a-knee argument from last year's OU game.  

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Dude, you are someone who has clearly demonstrated on game threads that you don't even understand the rules of football.  I still remember your non-QB-ball-carrier-can't-take-a-knee argument from last year's OU game.  

Ah yes the QB slide when you are a WR catching a pass

1 minute ago, taybo20 said:

You’re angry, I understand that

It has nothing to do with being pissed. Dr. Pepper has always been nasty shit. That's not something that just happened today. Not one good thing has ever come out of Waco fucking Texas. But to each his own.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, wood said:

It has nothing to do with being pissed. Dr. Pepper has always been nasty shit. That's not something that just happened today. Not one good thing has ever come out of Waco fucking Texas. But to each his own.

Yes I’m glad you realize people can have opinions. You’re pissed but just take a break dude. You didn’t beat that dudes ass at the game and you are ragey. It’s all good.

the non roughing the passer call on Casey when he not only was driven into the turf but the guy put the crown of his helmet in Casey's neck after they had just called us for roughing the passer on a play not half as bad makes even a non ref bitcher like me ask what's going on. The non call on Casey is exactly what they are supposed to watch for and the fucking ref grabbed his flag and then ate it.  As far as all the "they're holding every play" bullshit, so do we, but we're so weak we can't even hold.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

the non roughing the passer call on Casey when he not only was driven into the turf but the guy put the crown of his helmet in Casey's neck after they had just called us for roughing the passer on a play not half as bad makes even a non ref bitcher like me ask what's going on. The non call on Casey is exactly what they are supposed to watch for and the fucking ref grabbed his flag and then ate it.  As far as all the "they're holding every play" bullshit, so do we, but we're so weak we can't even hold.

You can tell the guy even knew it was a penalty looking around for it and basically applauded the ref for not calling it.

5 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

yes, this is today's crystal clarity calls of the game

someone with editing skillz needs to make a "same but different" gif that we can spam everywhere

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Right.  So we're not actually holding on every play.  Or any play, for that matter.  Because we're incapable of it. 

Your first point is all you need to see, to understand exactly what kind of fuckery we're up against.  That bullshit against Casey not only should have been called roughing using the same standards they used against us a few plays earlier, but it was also targeting and should have been reviewed.  But of course, no call, and not even a whiff of a thought about a review.

Grade A Fuckery

• Hook 'Em 2

Sark was pissed about the non call on the roughing on Casey but it didn't matter.
both the calls we got called on would never be called in the SEC.  
the  roughing calls were the exact example I am talking about.  the Rig 12  LOOKS for shit to call on Texas and ignores the EXACT SAME shit when it is the other team.
Exact same thing happened in the 2015 game...we hit the QB a split second late, flag. Later in the game they do the same to Buchele..no call.
  • Hook 'Em 2

SEC refs just gave Georgia an extra yard on 3rd down to get the first.  Stoops challenges and replay refs let the bad mark stand.

Pac 12 is most incompetent.  I'm not sure the SEC isn't consistently the most biased, although you never have Okie St. 2015 levels of fraud.

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Anybody still think our administration is going to let us sit around as a lame duck in this shit conference beyond the end of the 2021/2022 season?

It's been that way for 8 years, egregious the past 6, and nothing has been done about it.  My interest in any team/game/outcome in this entire conference has been exhausted, as if the whole thing is a limp dick black hole.  Burn it down on the way out.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wood said:

Nothing. What's wrong with you?

Simmer down my friend. Think about Ferrari and McLaren and how these two great teams are dominating F1 right now and not allowing any shitty upstarts to supplant them.

Oh shit.  Well then fuck everything.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Man wood is salty about this shitty Texas team.

Can't say I blame him.

In general fuck Waco.

In a couple of specific cases... a'ight.

It's a shitty team, but I'm not salty about that. We played like shit, but we'd have won anyway without the blatant ass-fucking from the refs. Fucking tired of it. Can't get outta this bitchass hillbilly backwoods hick conference quickly enough.

• Hook 'Em 2