Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Big 12 will not let Texas win this game, all three of our penalties were bullshit. Meanwhile, they have to review their penalty, when the official threw his hat, but no flag and then ruled that he actually caught the ball out of bounds so no penalty.

This. The consistent spot adjustments are obvious.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hammerin Hank said:

IMG_4792.thumb.jpeg.aa9206554b3f172905033c582463df90.jpeg

Shocking, I know 

not really if we are being honest. most penalties are due to mental mistakes and we have always been known to have a mentally weak team. Cant wait to change leagues and the same mental mistakes follow us and sure enough people will be whining here about refs/sec out to get us ...

• Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, Smax said:

not really if we are being honest. most penalties are due to mental mistakes and we have always been known to have a mentally weak team. Cant wait to change leagues and the same mental mistakes follow us and sure enough people will be whining here about refs/sec out to get us ...

The story isn't all about our penalties. It's the zero called on them (the stepping out of bounds one doesn't really count as a penalty)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smax said:

Yeah subjective holding and PI calls that only go against us and never for us is just because Sark has a “mentality” weak team.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smax said:

Iowa State averages 53 yards a game in penalties and they currently have 0 yards against us on one penalty that the booth had to call…just like every conference game we have played, our opponents pick the game against us to have near perfect discipline. If you ignore two extremely blatant late hits. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Smax said:

Guess you’re watching the game cast. The crew already has 3 overturned calls. Please explain to me how the hold and block in the back that took tds away compare to the shit we’ve seen pulled against our dline all year. or how there is PI called on a pass 10 yards out of bounds, but not on the deep ball to AD.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TKthunder2 said:

Yeah subjective holding and PI calls that only go against us and never for us is just because Sark has a “mentality” weak team.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

You must be new around here as it goes further back then Sark, NFL scouts were saying it about Texas in the early 2000's

• Fuck You 10

1 minute ago, bigcigar said:

Guess you’re watching the game cast. The crew already has 3 overturned calls. Please explain to me how the hold and block in the back that took tds away compare to the shit we’ve seen pulled against our dline all year. or how there is PI called on a pass 10 yards out of bounds, but not on the deep ball to AD.

no watching the game

I dont buy this refs are out to get Texas, had too many back and forths on here shag and HF about and honestly i think you guys who believe that, are out of touch with reality and should seek professional mental health help

• Fuck You 14

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

Iowa State averages 53 yards a game in penalties and they currently have 0 yards against us on one penalty that the booth had to call…just like every conference game we have played, our opponents pick the game against us to have near perfect discipline. If you ignore two extremely blatant late hits. 

Its interesting to me how those of you in this camp, completely ignore the calls we get away with

• Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, Smax said:

no watching the game

I dont buy this refs are out to get Texas, had too many back and forths on here shag and HF about and honestly i think you guys who believe that, are out of touch with reality and should seek professional mental health help

I guess all other teams play mistake free football? That sounds like reality

no watching the game

You think it is normal or OK for the guy who ran into Strong so he could flag us and is still a ref is an indication of impartiality?
  • Hook 'Em 2