Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

On 10/30/2023 at 6:03 PM, TheBryMan81 said:

I just put $50 on Ole Miss at -3.

The only thing that worries me is that Vegas occasionally knows more than I do, so I'm wondering why the spread is so close...

On 10/30/2023 at 6:20 PM, Rickylovesweed said:

Ole Miss -3 does seem low. 

aggy lost by 15 @ Miami and by 7 @ Tennessee in their only 2 road games. Ole Miss is better than both those teams. Vegas knows more but -3 definitely feels low. 

Vegas knows man. IDK how they know, but they do.

Got the push at Ole Miss -3

But I hit on Ole Miss -1.5 first half, so I got something out of it.

Edited by TheBryMan81
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

@Bruh Manneeds to come make some more posts about aggy building a powerhouse so we know they will continue to suck. 

never forget he was the guy who said Malik Jefferson, Michael Dickson and DeShon Elliott would all 3 come back (or was it Jefferson, Conor Williams and Dickson?) only to see all 3 declare for the draft like 3 seconds later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Probably did just enough to hold on to everybody. If that sounds insane, it should because it’s true. 

No way. They'll lose more. Those kids are seeing all those tweets. Half their class isn't imploding, but they're losing at least another 3-4 of them like Cam Coleman, Terry Bussy, and another one or two. 

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

A close loss to Ole Miss is perfect. They can lament that they would have won with their #1 QB so Jimbo will survive another year. 

Yup. 35 points and in position to tie at the end, and they’ll say the offense would have been better with qb1.  Well, 28 by the offense I guess. 38 given up by their amazing defense. 

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I responded to the post quoted below on the football board but I am posting here as well in the preemptive hopes that pussies needing ATM to win in order have their negative worldview validated can do it in private. 

You idiots were saying this about Miami, then Alabama, then Tennessee, then Ole Miss, and now it will be LSU. It’s uninformed handwringing. 

These imbeciles have played an easy schedule to get this far and they’ll probably be 7-4 heading into the LSU game. Whoop! 

The combined record of the teams they have beaten this year is 16-29. Auburn, at 5-4, is the “best” opponent they have beaten. Auburn got to 5 wins by pummeling the death row jaggernauts of UMass, Cal, Samford, Miss State and Vanderbilt. That’s a combined opp record of 17-30. 

Texas ATM has beaten no one of merit. Miss State sucks. ATM will beat them and call it yet another “statement game”. They’ll chest pound and then beat an FCS opponent and question the integrity of the CFP rankings without any shame or irony because, by gawd, they’re the best 7-4 team in the country! 

They will forget that they are 0-9 in their last 9 away games and that Death Valley at night is brutal. They’ll have people in the media predicting they’re hot and primed for an upset. You guys on this site will have  followed them back up on the rollercoaster out of some sense of bizarre self-loathing, needing ATM to hurt you in order to feel whole. 

Then LSU will spank them in public and we will all point and laugh. Then the lot of you guys that do this shit will probably wait a few days before telling us why you’re worried and convinced that they’re going to roll their opponent in the Podunk Loser Bowl. 

Remember how a few days ago you wrote Texas was going to stomp "a deep mudhole in Kansas State's ass"? You nailed that one.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Rudiger said:

Remember how a few days ago you wrote Texas was going to stomp "a deep mudhole in Kansas State's ass"? You nailed that one.

I am not sure you understand the premise in the first place and I am okay with that. Good call though! 

Regarding ATM, I’ve had them straight the whole way this season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

He’s no different than the rest of them. 

Nah, he's a solid dude. Hates Texas, but also watches every game because he's an Ag and his wife's family are longhorns. I got Aggie twitter coming at me in like 2012 and then String and I ended up twitter buddies. 

• Hook 'Em 3

17 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

If A&M doesn't fire Jimbo when he has a worse record than Kevin Sumlin it's because they are racists! 

Adding onto Sumlins final record in 2017, he ends up going 2-1 in regular season and then loses his bowl  game.

Sumllin after 6 full seasons ends at 49-24.  Jimbo wins out and he's 48-25.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Miami

The Miami loss continues to look worse and worse. Complete shit show for Miami last night against NC State and if you look at their remaining schedule they probably finish 7-5. 

aggys schedule set up perfectly for 9-3 or 10-2. They played 2 good teams all year (Alabama, Ole Miss) and then a really flawed LSU team that has a D2 level defense. 

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

aggy boards saying Johnson broke some ribs

Weigman signing up for that OL next year is a bad idea. 

• Like 1