Cowboys vs Cardinals: Week 6 MNF Edition

Vic Mackey

19 minutes ago, DougO said:

I honestly don't even think a Garrett coached team would be this fucking bad with the exact same player issues.

The one thing about Garrett is despite his less than innovative approach to the game and inept ability to manage it his teams never gave up. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Dak sucks!!!! New qB and we all good!

It's just an amazing phenomenon. The Cowboys have had very good QB play for almost 15 years running, and for 15 years running, a large portion of the fanbase thinks the QB is holding the team back. And football Jesus has even given the fans opportunities to see what the team is like without the good QB - the Quincy Carter years, whatever year in the 2010s the Cowboys started Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassell, and now Andy Dalton. And even with those reminders, the idiot portion of the Cowboys fanbase still thinks that an upgrade from their top 8 QB is all they need to get to the Super Bowl, ignoring obvious deficiencies all over other parts of the field.

Just about every team outside of NE/NO/PIT/GB/IND would murder their own mother to have the QB situation the Cowboys have had for the last 15 years.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

It's just an amazing phenomenon. The Cowboys have had very good QB play for almost 15 years running, and for 15 years running, a large portion of the fanbase thinks the QB is holding the team back. And football Jesus has even given the fans opportunities to see what the team is like without the good QB - the Quincy Carter years, whatever year in the 2010s the Cowboys started Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassell, and now Andy Dalton. And even with those reminders, the idiot portion of the Cowboys fanbase still thinks that an upgrade from their top 8 QB is all they need to get to the Super Bowl, ignoring obvious deficiencies all over other parts of the field.

Just about every team outside of NE/NO/PIT/GB/IND would murder their own mother to have the QB situation the Cowboys have had for the last 15 years.

Well most fans are imbeciles and the Cowboys' fanbase is certainly no different...... 

1 minute ago, Shaddie said:

I just wish the pussy futureman would admit he is a dumbass beyond belief. 

However I know from all his previous post he’s too much of a pussy to admit he’s wrong. 

He's a troll and a cunt.  If one is going to troll, at least be funny and creative.  LCD trolling is just boring.  It's all rather cunty.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'd add Seattle to that list.  They've had a pretty good run with Matt Hasselbeck then Russell Wilson.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao. Please explain. I really want to hear this. Zeke fumbled twice. Cool. Thats 14pts. Dak can make up for mistakes. Dalton can't.

Dalton is straight up trash. Garbage.

so if Dak's playing Lamb doesn't get interfered with on the INT, receivers are magically getting open in a half second? Dalton's trash, I agree but Dak ain't John Fucking Elway/ Joe Montana/ Dan Marino like you act like. You're just as fucking stupid as Futureman just in the opposite direction.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yep. Dalton doesn’t have the chemistry with these guys yet and probably doesn’t have the ability. But Dak would lose too, and look heroic to some of you in the process. This game is on Zeke and McCarthy. 

Lmao! Shut the fuck up clown. Dak has never once had us at 10pts at this point in a game. You are a bumbling moron as usual. In any thread you poke your head in

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

so if Dak's playing Lamb doesn't get interfered with on the INT, receivers are magically getting open in a half second? Dalton's trash, I agree but Dak ain't John Fucking Elway/ Joe Montana/ Dan Marino like you act like. You're just as fucking stupid as Futureman just in the opposite direction.

Hahahahaha what a clown. You don't know jack shit about football if you think Dak would not have us in this game. Arizona is doing absolutely nothing special. Dalton is just straigt up trash. This game is not going down the same with Dak. But hey, keep with the mouthbreathing logic that with Dak, all this shit is happening. 

3 fucking points with 3 minutes to play.

Needing Joe Montana to beat the Cardinals? Hahahahahahah. Good one.

Again, just so it’s crystal fucking clear — Dak is a good QB. I just don’t think he’s elite or should get $40M+per season. That’s always been my beef with him, especially when he wouldn’t sign the 5-year offer this offseason because he wanted to be able to bust the bank again in four years. That did NOT sit well with me. Still doesn’t.

But this is a fucking tire fire right now. We’ve got holes all over the field that need addressing. And you’re still gonna tell me Earl Thomas can’t help this defense?

9eefdbab8249980a7450c67c2bc70749.gif

• Like 1