The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

17 minutes ago, Crusher said:

We are not talking about a local drug gang here. We are talking about a man who has authority to launch nuclear missiles (with the secondary confirmation of the SecDef who be can fired until one says yes).  You don't "trail" the POTUS and wait to see what he does. You stop him before he destroys the planet.

I’m confused. Are you for immediate intervention or obeying the rule of law? Seems that if he was guilty, you want the hammer now. But you don’t seem convinced he did anything wrong, so you want no pressure? Please do correct me where I’m wrong 

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

I’m confused. Are you for immediate intervention or obeying the rule of law? Seems that if he was guilty, you want the hammer now. But you don’t seem convinced he did anything wrong, so you want no pressure? Please do correct me where I’m wrong 

Immediate intervention!!!  If a man who has been proven to be a Manchurian Candidate that has infiltrated our Government at the very highest level you must stop him immediately . Am I the only one who would want to do this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

If they had the goods, Trump would be in handcuffs now. Once you find proof of a mole you stomp on him.

8 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Immediate intervention!!!  If a man who has been proven to be a Manchurian Candidate that has infiltrated our Government at the very highest level you must stop him immediately . Am I the only one who would want to do this?

Yes , immediately. But also if you shoot at the king you best not miss (wire shout out). Also I love our government and the founders put in fail safes, follow the law until you don’t follow the law ( very roadhouse)

First FISA warrant was applied for against Carter Page Oct 2016. So 2 years 7 months since the FBI and Justice Dept. officially started a case investigating Trump and Russian influence.

If they had the goods, Trump would be in handcuffs now. Once you find proof of a mole you stomp on him.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/

June 2016 was the first FISA application. Investigation began months before that.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Yes , immediately. But also if you shoot at the king you best not miss (wire shout out). Also I love our government and the founders put in fail safes, follow the law until you don’t follow the law ( very roadhouse)

OK..That seems reasonable. Could it also be reasonable that Trump just won the election? I mean using the normal tools that all politicians use when they reach that level of possibly being able to attain the ultimate office?

Hell man it's only 22 months until the next election. If you don't like him vote his ass out. The way we do it in the USA.

All my crazy ass called for to save our republic was to vote out the corrupt and compromised. There is plenty of evidence that what is in the WH is taking orders from a foreign power wanting to undermine NATO and the  Magnitsky Act that hampers Putin and his cronies. The case against the president and his family will move forward and I don't feel crazy in speculating that he is a fucking foreign asset. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crusher said:

OK..That seems reasonable. Could it also be reasonable that Trump just won the election? I mean using the normal tools that all politicians use when they reach that level of possibly being able to attain the ultimate office?

Hell man it's only 22 months until the next election. If you don't like him vote his ass out. The way we do it in the USA.

He did win and yes voting him out would be the best thing for our country (as opposed to other constitutional methods ; and as long as we recognize the modern influence approaches of our adversaries) but I think deep down all real Americans want the same thing even if we arrive at it from different directions. But trump... that bitch ass is not striving for our mutual goal. His goal is for just him. Fuck him and everyone who is too dumb to realize that 

3 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

All my crazy ass called for to save our republic was to vote out the corrupt and compromised. There is plenty of evidence that what is in the WH is taking orders from a foreign power wanting to undermine NATO and the  Magnitsky Act that hampers Putin and his cronies. The case against the president and his family will move forward and I don't feel crazy in speculating that he is a fucking foreign asset. 

Well lets do this one at a time.

1. All my crazy ass called for to save our republic was to vote out the corrupt and compromised.

You can do that in 2020. 

2.There is plenty of evidence that what is in the WH is taking orders from a foreign power wanting to undermine NATO and the  Magnitsky Act that hampers Putin and his cronies.

I really don't think that is possible. If there was we would see the same FBI presence rolling up on White House that rolled up on Stone.

3. The case against the president and his family will move forward and I don't feel crazy in speculating that he is a fucking foreign asset. 

I have not seen any evidence of that and if Mueller has it he should have let us know by now..

I might be wrong. But if I I'am I will come back here and admit it and take my medicine.

18 minutes ago, achooloco said:

He did win and yes voting him out would be the best thing for our country (as opposed to other constitutional methods ; and as long as we recognize the modern influence approaches of our adversaries) but I think deep down all real Americans want the same thing even if we arrive at it from different directions. But trump... that bitch ass is not striving for our mutual goal. His goal is for just him. Fuck him and everyone who is too dumb to realize that 

If we admit that the Russians really had any influence in our elections we will be just as ignorant as all the people all over the world that we influenced all these years.

I'm not there yet. 

If we admit that the Russians really had any influence in our elections we will be just as ignorant as all the people all over the world that we influenced all these years.

I'm not there yet. 

WAit.. why not? We’re just people just like everyone else. There is nothing that makes us inherently better than the rest of the world, genetically speaking. We are not genetically superior to anyone else. Now ideologically... I’ll debate that although we rank pretty mid grade for a lot of different factors. But there is no reason to think that Americans can’t be fooled just like anybody else on this planet. We kick ass but we aren’t infallible as a populace.

going back to the electoral college debate on the dt 2019 thread, my understanding was that the EC was meant to be a fail safe against demagogues and “tyrants” that could sway the masses, ie morons of the land. Almost specifically, the EC was meant to stop a trump but the later state constitutions neutered the EC by outlawing faithless electors. So we rubber stamp the EC voters and bam, the title don’t make a shit and we get trump as president. There were some good ideas on the EC on that thread so maybe it deserves its own topic...

But going back to the first paragraph, i’m A staunch advocate of “a person is smart but people are dumb”, so wtf do I know...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crusher said:

First FISA warrant was applied for against Carter Page Oct 2016. So 2 years 7 months since the FBI and Justice Dept. officially started a case investigating Trump and Russian influence.

No you dont "stomp" on him when you find the mole. You uncover the whole conspiracy and collect the evidence for conviction. Sorry Mueller is not working on Trump time? Sad.

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

whywhyWAit.. why not? We’re just people just like everyone else. There is nothing that makes us inherently better than the rest of the world, genetically speaking. We are not genetically superior to anyone else. Now ideologically... I’ll debate that although we rank pretty mid grade for a lot of different factors. But there is no reason to think that Americans can’t be fooled just like anybody else on this planet. We kick ass but we aren’t infallible as a populace.

going back to the electoral college debate on the dt 2019 thread, my understanding was that the EC was meant to be a fail safe against demagogues and “tyrants” that could sway the masses, ie morons of the land. Almost specifically, the EC was meant to stop a trump but the later state constitutions neutered the EC by outlawing faithless electors. So we rubber stamp the EC voters and bam, the title don’t make a shit and we get trump as president. There were some good ideas on the EC on that thread so maybe it deserves its own topic...

But going back to the first paragraph, i’m A staunch advocate of “a person is smart but people are dumb”, so wtf do I know...

Americans are not people like everyone else. We are everyone else. There is no American DNA. We have people from all over the world who have seen it all. We shouldn't be so gullible. We allowed our selves to influenced. I think that we were so busy hating on each other that we allowed ourselves to get jobbed by Russia. They knew just which buttons to push. We are more divided now than any other time I can remember.

As far as the EC, I will go with the Founding Fathers . Do we really want California, Texas, NY and Florida controlling this country? Let's give fly over country a little say to keep us in line when we think we have it all figured out. That's why we have Trump now. People on the coasts forgot about people in the middle.

Edited by Crusher

42 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Americans are not people like everyone else. We are everyone else. There is no American DNA. We have people from all over the world who have seen it all. We shouldn't be so gullible. We allowed our selves to influenced. I think that we were so busy hating on each other that we allowed ourselves to get jobbed by Russia. They knew just which buttons to push. We are more divided now than any other time I can remember.

As far as the EC, I will go with the Founding Fathers . Do we really want California, Texas, NY and Florida controlling this country? Let's give fly over country a little say to keep us in line when we think we have it all figured out. That's why we have Trump now. People on the coasts forgot about people in the middle.

So the folks in fly over country are going to keep us "in line" when we think we have everything figured out???

How? Thoughts and prayers and opioids? 

5 hours ago, Crusher said:

You don't "trail" the POTUS and wait to see what he does. You stop him before he destroys the planet.

I don't think they'd let him launch the missiles at this point unless for defensive purposes. 

4 hours ago, Crusher said:

Fortunately, Trump is effectively a lame duck president from a legislative perspective.

What we seek is justice, and that requires a full investigation. So, yes, you do "trail" the president now, to put it in your terms, so that we make sure a foreign asset is never elected president again but also we uncover all of Trump's accomplices throughout the legislative and executive branches.

You're a Republican, so I would think you'd support "law and order." If you truly believe in those principals, then you'd why there needs to be a full investigation. This goes far beyond merely disliking Trump - it goes to the heart of our ideals as a democracy and independence as a republic.  

• Like 1

If flyover country is going to keep us in line through the electoral college, I'd rather they not do it at the behest of Russian interference (which you now admit) but on their merits alone.

I'm sure Crusher was equally upset when Starr spent 4 years and one month rooting through Clinton's past studying a blowjob.. In fact, I bet Crusher is still so distraught about Clinton's treatment by the special prosecutor, that he just doesnt want to see the same thing happen to Trump.

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Could be false, but Charles Kushner, father of Jared, may currently be receiving a visit/being raided by the FBI at his NJ home.

Can't wait for Trump to call Fox to deflect re - Kushner.  I assume he'll go back to his Cohen playbook   

"In order to get his sentence reduced, he says, 'I have an idea. I'll tell — I'll give you some information on the president,'" Trump told Pirro. "Well, there is no information. But he should give information maybe on his father-in-law, because that's the one that people want to look at ... And I guess he didn't want to talk about his father-in-law."

Pirro - (inaudible mumbling) "Let's talk about MS-13 and the latest caravan..."

Edited by brown water

8 hours ago, Crusher said:

We are not talking about a local drug gang here. We are talking about a man who has authority to launch nuclear missiles (with the secondary confirmation of the SecDef who be can fired until one says yes).  You don't "trail" the POTUS and wait to see what he does. You stop him before he destroys the planet.

You don't stop him at all if you barge in with a half cocked case and no evidence. 

You know, like the Republicans did with Hillary's emails. Even if there was something substantial there, they shot their wad in their pants before prom was even over. 

9 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

I do appreciate the beautiful imagery you provided. However, this is a sentiment (just you wait until Tuesday!) that has probably been posted on every one of the 308 pages of this thread. Skepticism is entirely warranted.

Trump was investigated beginning in mid to early 2016. (The first FISA warrant was June 2016). They've looked at every email, every foreign travel, they tapped phones, they looked for anything to ruin Trump with. And I can only believe they found nothing, because I find the idea that Obama buried Trump's guilt to be completely absurd. I find the likelihood they'll turn up something politically material to be infinitesimally small.

This is 306 pages of Waiting For Godot. Until proven otherwise.

Lol.  You’re right.  Nothing of significance has happened.  Only dozens of indictments involving those working closest to Dipshit’s campaign.   

Does it hurt to be that stupid?  I’d like to know, for science.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Turns out it was a Papa Johns pizza party that got out of hand.

Albeit butchered by tapping thumbs, it sounds like it was confirmed FBI was there, but zero indication what it was about:

A few weeks ago, it appeared two major things needed to happen before any real Mueller fireworks happen: govt shutdown ending and a 'real' AG being sworn in.  We're almost there, but even then who knows how long SCO waits.  I just didn't expect anything earthshaking to happen before.

10 hours ago, Crusher said:

The case against the president and his family will move forward and I don't feel crazy in speculating that he is a fucking foreign asset. 

I have not seen any evidence of that and if Mueller has it he should have let us know by now..

No.  Your fantasies about how such an investigation should proceed are irrelevant.  I get it -- you sleep better at night if you ignore mountains of curious and damning facts, but it doesn't make your case.  It makes you a fool.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crusher said:

As far as the EC, I will go with the Founding Fathers . Do we really want California, Texas, NY and Florida controlling this country? Let's give fly over country a little say to keep us in line when we think we have it all figured out.

Well, let's dissect this a bit.  The Founding Fathers didn't consider California, Texas or Florida, or the "flyover country", because they weren't part of the original 13 colonies and states that came from that group.

Wow.

• Like 2

Most federal investigations into criminal conspiracies take years. Why? Become they don’t want to bust a person. They want to bust THE CONSPIRACY. All of it. If all you do is bust a frontman, then you haven’t accomplished shit...except showing the conspiracy where its weak points are so it can cover them up better.
This is how things are done, for several sound reasons.
I don’t want to cut off the part of the tumor showing above the surface. I want to cure the cancer, wherever its cells are hiding. That’s what smart people do. You’re free to be stupid. Just know that makes you very different from Mueller.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, let's dissect this a bit.  The Founding Fathers didn't consider California, Texas or Florida, or the "flyover country", because they weren't part of the original 13 colonies and states that came from that group.

Wow.

Do we really want the states with the most people, largest economies, most diverse populations controlling this country? I mean why would we ever want that? Lulz

• Like 2

Do we really want the states with the most people, largest economies, most diverse populations controlling this country? I mean why would we ever want that? Lulz
This would be great. Let them live out their libertarian dreams in the shithole of the poor states plus Texas and Florida. You think South Americans caravans are a problem? Wait till you got a line of poor fucks from Oklahoma, Mississippi and other shitholes streaming over the border pissed off cause their wealth transfers from those liberal rich states get cut off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, horncyclist said:

This would be great. Let them live out their libertarian dreams in the shithole of the poor states plus Texas and Florida. You think South Americans caravans are a problem? Wait till you got a line of poor fucks from Oklahoma, Mississippi and other shitholes streaming over the border pissed off cause their wealth transfers from those liberal rich states get cut off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This is true.  It would be high comedy.  

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wow.

Well to be fair they don’t really teach American history in Eastern Europe so how could the trolls know that? That’s frankly asking too much. 

19 hours ago, Crusher said:

Can someone remind me when Carter Page joined and left the Trump campaign?