The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

15 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Bro, you just don't get it. It was the meeting with Veselnitskaya.

Think about it. You don't want to fly to foreign country, that's obvious. You don't want a dark alley, everything off the record. Everybody does that. Third party intermediaries to protect yourself - that's for pikers. It's never the crime, it's the coverup.

You want a Trump Tower meeting. Out in the open. You want email documentation. You want everyone in the campaign present at the meeting - so they're all guilty as hell. Nowhere to hide. You want a lawyer with  Kremlin connections - I mean make it really, really obvious.  Who would ever believe you would do something so stupid? It's the perfect setup.

Hiding in plain sight. 4D chess. You'll just never get it because Trump is your God king.

Posts like these are good indicators that Donald Trump's supporters know he's not fit to be president.

49 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

There are many posters here whose "family situation" is administration(s) proof.

Anyone’s family situation can be “administration proof,” if they are perfectly fine with previously unimagined levels of incompetence, unprecedented corruption, and treason.  Otherwise known as, today’s Republican voter.  

1 hour ago, NBMisha said:

Back to this thing about being administration proof.  Can we get some details about how one constructs such a desirable bubble?  Sounds like a life strategy.  Maybe a Jordan Peterson book or such.

I have a feeling they are worried about not being proofed against an AOC-type administration, but are too stupid and greedy to understand the pendulum effect. 

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
3 hours ago, Red Five said:

It's quite amazing to think about what WE already know, and it's going to be even more amazing when we find out what we didn't know.

I'll bet a lot of it will be things we already suspected given what we know and how both criminal enterprises and foreign intelligence services operate. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

So you're saying the pee tape is real?

Would that surprise you? Not me. There's definitely something. Nothing in the dossier has been disproven yet. It may not be exactly as reported, but they have something on him. They know everything he ever did during his overnight stay(s) in Moscow. 

A thing many people don’t understand (especially trumpers) is much of the counterintelligence information isn’t going to be in the indictments.  

For example, Manafort might be a spy guilty of treacherous shit but they’re not going to charge him with that because it would reveal how they know he’s a spy and compromise sources and methods via discovery. 

They will charge him with bank and tax fraud instead.  They will follow a similar pattern with the other traitors if they can. 

We can only hope the counterintelligence results will be illustrated in a final report so sources and methods remain protected.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

^

His assfat wasn't already enough cushion?!?!

Those involved in discussions surrounding the inaugural fund, a nonprofit tasked with organizing festivities surrounding the president’s swearing-in, declined to detail specific questions from investigators. Trump’s inaugural fund raised $107 million – the most in modern history.

Despite the amount of money raised, the festivities surrounding Trump’s swearing-in were far more modest in scale than past inaugural events. The non-profit group established to oversee the celebration hosted only three major events with some small intimate private affairs. The record breaking fundraising was double of President Barack Obama’s first inaugural.

The committee was chaired by President Trump’s longtime friend, Thomas Barrack. It has been previously reported Barrack sat for an interview with Mueller’s office in late 2017.

Recently, internal documents obtained by ABC News showed the committee spent more than $1.5 million at the Trump International Hotel in Washington ahead of the president’s 2017 swearing-in. It is part of an array of expenditures there and elsewhere that included more than $130,000 for customized seat cushions at two gala dinners for the president-elect, $10,000 to provide makeup to the servers at another formal dinner, and $2.7 million to a company that produced a Broadway-style rendition of Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York” using Las Vegas showgirls flown in by Trump pal Steve Wynn for a private event.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Chris Christie is ripping into Rick Dearborn on MSNBC for running the transition.  Says he was so obviously way in over his head. 

Unrelated news:

Came here to post this. Independent of Mueller, SDNY will be up his ass until his whole family is imprisoned. 

• Like 1

Uh oh, my buddy Rick back in the news.

He and his wife - who were VERY active in a “Look at us being all important working in the White House and hobknobbing with all the fancy and important DC folk” way on social media - have gone absolutely ghost since he left.

Despite the fact that he supposedly now runs some big wig think tank/lobbying deal and she’s a pretty well established longstanding Montgomery political consultant.

The only thing they’ve posted is when they got to sit in Barry Switzer’s box for the Bama/OU playoff semifinal. (She went to Bama with me and he’s an OU grad.) And when they spent Christmas with Jeff Sessions and his wife.

I need to check and see if they’ve deactivated.

28 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Uh oh, my buddy Rick back in the news.

He and his wife - who were VERY active in a “Look at us being all important working in the White House and hobknobbing with all the fancy and important DC folk” way on social media - have gone absolutely ghost since he left.

Despite the fact that he supposedly now runs some big wig think tank/lobbying deal and she’s a pretty well established longstanding Montgomery political consultant.

The only thing they’ve posted is when they got to sit in Barry Switzer’s box for the Bama/OU playoff semifinal. (She went to Bama with me and he’s an OU grad.) And when they spent Christmas with Jeff Sessions and his wife.

I need to check and see if they’ve deactivated.

Jesus they were bragging about that?  Stuck in a room with head land thief for hours and then a nightcap with the one turtle on earth that is a complete piece of shit. Hard pass! I’m also going to pass up that opportunity to get water boarded and that other one I recently skipped where they jam bamboo under your fingernails. Jesus fuck that’s a terrible situation for them to be in. Thoughts and prayers. 

4 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Jesus they were bragging about that?  Stuck in a room with head land thief for hours and then a nightcap with the one turtle on earth that is a complete piece of shit. Hard pass! I’m also going to pass up that opportunity to get water boarded and that other one I recently skipped where they jam bamboo under your fingernails. Jesus fuck that’s a terrible situation for them to be in. Thoughts and prayers. 

Dude, it's an OU/Bama union.  The marriage has stupidity and hubris baked into its very essence. 

An hour of railing against which hunts (see what I did there, multiple investigations), while he points to some poor kid as an example of how poorly he has been treated. A kid who has already been bullied for his name and now will be nationally (globally?) associated with Trump by attending the event. 

What could go wrong?

34 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

An hour of railing against which hunts (see what I did there, multiple investigations), while he points to some poor kid as an example of how poorly he has been treated. A kid who has already been bullied for his name and now will be nationally (globally?) associated with Trump by attending the event. 

What could go wrong?

Yeah no kidding lol, that kid thought it was bad before... He has no idea after SOTU

• Like 2

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/trump-tower-moscow-the-secret-files-cohen-sater-putin

This dropped this morning, it's got a great timeline of events and documentary evidence to back all of the claims they're making.

As a candidate, Donald Trump had a lot of praise for Vladimir Putin — and no business, he kept insisting, in Russia. These documents tell a different story.

When Michael Cohen, the president’s former lawyer and longtime fixer, testifies before Congress this week, one topic that is likely to be front and center is his work on Trump Moscow, the over-the-top luxury real estate venture he helped spearhead leading up to the election.

The development, which was never built, has already become a focus for special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential collusion between Trump and Russia during the 2016 campaign. And when Cohen was convicted last November of lying to Congress, it was over his false testimony that the deal had fizzled in January 2016, well before Trump emerged as the Republican nominee.

BuzzFeed News is today publishing a cache of internal Trump Organization documentsthat lay bare the secret negotiations that continued long after Cohen claimed the deal had been abandoned. The documents, many of which have been exclusively obtained by BuzzFeed News, reveal that — despite Trump’s claim that the development was never more than a passing notion — the effort to get the tower built was long-running, detail-oriented and directly entwined with the ups and downs of his campaign.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

What could go wrong?

giphy.webp

17 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

The funniest thing in that buzzfeed piece ( I read the whole thing):

The Kremlin never answer my phone calls.  I know that they see it's me, too, because it rings once and goes to voicemail instead of a few times and then to voicemail.  I know that you know it's me, Kremlin!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

uh-oh.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/politics/new-york-federal-prosecutors-trump-organization-executives/index.html

(CNN)Federal prosecutors in New York have requested interviews in recent weeks with executives at the Trump Organization, according to people familiar with the matter, signaling a growing potential threat to President Donald Trump and those in his orbit from criminal investigations by the Manhattan US Attorney's office.

Trump and his legal team have long harbored concerns that investigations by New York federal prosecutors -- which could last throughout his presidency -- may ultimately pose more danger to him, his family and his allies than the inquiry by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to people close to Trump. Prosecutors' recent interest in executives at Trump's family company may intensify those fears.

The specific inquiry or topics of interest by prosecutors in any interviews with Trump Organization executives wasn't immediately clear. The sources were not authorized to speak on the record. A spokesperson for the company didn't respond to a request for comment.

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sourced or not, I don't believe that's real.  It has to be a fake planted in with docs as a decoy -- something done by a hacking team to discredit the release, etc.  That's not real, and we shouldn't buy that it is.

Much of the content was already confirmed a while back in this article:

https://nyti.ms/2wbW0ni?smid=nytcore-ios-share

This is just the unredacted version.