The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, retread said:

Of all the unqualified partisan hacks Trump has appointed, this guy might be the most egregious.  He went from writing wills in an insignificant four person law firm in Iowa in 2017 to ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES in 2018.  

• Like 1

We giggle about Whitaker and his big dick toilet, but I'm embarrassed to admit that his business actually crushed our design.  We didn't sell a single unit of our big vagina toilet.  You'd be better off making cold calls to push packaged leprosy than our Gaping Maw Toilet.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Chooky said:

We giggle about Whitaker and his big dick toilet, but I'm embarrassed to admit that his business actually crushed our design.  We didn't sell a single unit of our big vagina toilet.  You'd be better off making cold calls to push packaged leprosy than our Gaping Maw Toilet.

You should have gotten Larry David as a spokesperson..

https://tenor.com/view/curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david-open-vagina-gif-3294349

1 hour ago, Keef said:

Of all the unqualified partisan hacks Trump has appointed, this guy might be the most egregious.  He went from writing wills in an insignificant four person law firm in Iowa in 2017 to ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES in 2018.  

As crazy as it sounds.  You may be right but I actually have to think about it.  Didn't he hire his wedding planner for something?

Anyway, get that big blockhead up there under the lights and let's see him dance. 

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Looks like the Q anon followers are going to end up unintentionally fucking Trump.

Q claims that Trump and Mueller are working together to bring down a worldwide pedophile ring. Q followers are furious about lack of progress and waiting for mass arrests globally. They are convinced the "Deep State" is working against both Trump and Mueller.

They want a public report just as much as those of us that want to see the truth exposed and are going to be very vocal about it. 

Live tonight:

Mueller in a room with Trump and his goons.

Mueller asks them all the questions that need answering

Mueller presents the mountain of evidence proving they’re lying. 

Trump gets a rebuttal 

Impeachment trial in the morning.

/fantasy time

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Can't wait for that bitch to be behind bars with the rest of em.

I completely agree. They should toss her in a cell with Hope Hicks. Then they should turn off the AC in the summertime so that it gets real hot in there. I think they should be told to punish each other. And the whole thing should be filmed. You know, so that, um, it's a lesson to other politicians not to do bad things.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

I completely agree. They should toss her in a cell with Hope Hicks. Then they should turn off the AC in the summertime so that it gets real hot in there. I think they should be told to punish each other. And the whole thing should be filmed. You know, so that, um, it's a lesson to other politicians not to do bad things.

Alex-Piper-orange-is-the-new-black-35506

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 6:36 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Erickson is a traitor but they’re going to put him away for a long time on the easily provable financial crimes.

kinda like Manafort 

On 2/6/2019 at 6:32 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Erickson has deep ties to the NRA.

Also, according to the prosecutors, he and Butina were in a sexual relationship but Butina "privately expressed disdain"  for him.   Ha ha ha. 

I'm gonna need a ruling here. Should I add this "Erickson" person to my "completely random people" list? I'm leaning toward doing it. What does he have to do with Trump and why is he a traitor?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-russian-agent-maria-butinas-boyfriend-paul-erickson/story?id=60900080

The charges are not related to Butina’s case or the broader investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Edited by Thetexashammer

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I'm gonna need a ruling here. Should I add this "Erickson" person to my "completely random people" list? I'm leaning toward doing it. What does he have to do with Trump and why is he a traitor?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/accused-russian-agent-maria-butinas-boyfriend-paul-erickson/story?id=60900080

Yeah, totally random and not treasonous (from your own fucking link):

Butina recently agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy and cooperate with federal, state and local authorities in any ongoing investigations.

She admitted, as part of the deal, that she and an unnamed "U.S. Person 1," which sources have identified as Erickson, "agreed and conspired, with a Russian government official ("Russian Official") and at least one other person, for Butina to act in the United States under the direction of Russian Official without prior notification to the Attorney General."

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Yeah, totally random and not treasonous (from your own fucking link):

This appears to be correct. It also appears to be new information to the thread. If you have the facts why don't you mention them? I mean pardon me for point it out but there are quite a few completely invalid statements on this thread, even on the last page, like Charles Kushner being raided by the FBI.

I still doubt he's a traitor, it's not like Mueller is holding back and Mueller didn't charge him, not even with being an unregistered agent of a foreign power. I don't see where he had classified information or engaged in espionage. 

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

This appears to be correct. It also appears to be new information to the thread. If you have the facts why don't you mention them? I mean pardon me for point it out but there are quite a few completely invalid statements on this thread, even on the last page, like Charles Kushner being raided by the FBI.

I still doubt he's a traitor, it's not like Mueller is holding back and Mueller didn't charge him, not even with being an unregistered agent of a foreign power. I don't see where he had classified information or engaged in espionage. 

Not yet. It's not over, son. Mueller hasn't fully opened his kimono, yet.

under the direction of Russian Official

16 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Not yet. It's not over, son. Mueller hasn't fully opened his kimono, yet.

I do appreciate the beautiful imagery you provided. However, this is a sentiment (just you wait until Tuesday!) that has probably been posted on every one of the 308 pages of this thread. Skepticism is entirely warranted.

Trump was investigated beginning in mid to early 2016. (The first FISA warrant was June 2016). They've looked at every email, every foreign travel, they tapped phones, they looked for anything to ruin Trump with. And I can only believe they found nothing, because I find the idea that Obama buried Trump's guilt to be completely absurd. I find the likelihood they'll turn up something politically material to be infinitesimally small.

This is 306 pages of Waiting For Godot. Until proven otherwise.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I do appreciate the beautiful imagery you provided. However, this is a sentiment (just you wait until Tuesday!) that has probably been posted on every one of the 308 pages of this thread.

That is because it has been true since the day Mueller opened his investigation and will be true until he closes it. 

• Fuck You 1

55 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Jeeezus, did you read your own fucking link?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I do appreciate the beautiful imagery you provided. However, this is a sentiment (just you wait until Tuesday!) that has probably been posted on every one of the 308 pages of this thread. Skepticism is entirely warranted.

Trump was investigated beginning in mid to early 2016. (The first FISA warrant was June 2016). They've looked at every email, every foreign travel, they tapped phones, they looked for anything to ruin Trump with. And I can only believe they found nothing, because I find the idea that Obama buried Trump's guilt to be completely absurd. I find the likelihood they'll turn up something politically material to be infinitesimally small.

This is 306 pages of Waiting For Godot. Until proven otherwise.

Highlighted above is exactly what I have been saying. Not just Obama, but Mueller and Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the Democrat gang . If President Trump really is a Russian Spy and they have evidence why would let this go on?  Its been almost three years now. Why?

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Crusher said:

Highlighted above is exactly what I have been saying. Not just Obama, but Mueller and Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the Democrat gang . If President Trump really is a Russian Spy and they have evidence why would let this go on?  Its been almost three years now. Why?

No, it hasn't.  The Mueller investigation hasn't hit the two year mark yet.  The Watergate investigation took two years.  And there's a lot more going on with this one.

When people say, "if they could've gotten him, they would've by now", they're just wrong.  The fact that this is taking "so long" is very bad for Trump and co.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

No, it hasn't.  The Mueller investigation hasn't hit the two year mark yet.  The Watergate investigation took two years.  And there's a lot more going on with this one.

When people say, "if they could've gotten him, they would've by now", they're just wrong.  The fact that this is taking "so long" is very bad for Trump and co.

First FISA warrant was applied for against Carter Page Oct 2016. So 2 years 7 months since the FBI and Justice Dept. officially started a case investigating Trump and Russian influence.

If they had the goods, Trump would be in handcuffs now. Once you find proof of a mole you stomp on him.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Username checks out...

No, you slowly root out the mole and see where the tunnels might lead to.

How much higher, or lower in the case of the mole metaphor, would you have to go than the President? What else would you want?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

How much higher, or lower in the case of the mole metaphor, would you have to go than the President? What else would you want?

To understand precisely the sources and methods, the means of entry, the guilty/susceptible parties, and the messaging that could (or did) damage our democratic processes. 

Let's assume for a moment that Trump, himself, is not guilty of anything. Fine, we continue to investigate and can look at and evaluate the evidence that a shitload of his associates had a fuckton of ties to the Kremlin and other sketchy figures (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE). From there, we can ascertain how those individuals were able to infiltrate Trump's inner campaign circle (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE) and if/how they were able to influence policy (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE).

With that knowledge, we can then begin to create a plan of action to thwart those ongoing and future efforts (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE).

In order to retain the integrity of the investigation, what do we do? WE KEEP SHIT ON THE DOWN-LOW (or "low key" as kids say today). During a game of poker, you don't show your cards until you have to. All of this operates under the same principle.

How hard is this shit to understand?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Crusher said:

First FISA warrant was applied for against Carter Page Oct 2016. So 2 years 7 months since the FBI and Justice Dept. officially started a case investigating Trump and Russian influence.

If they had the goods, Trump would be in handcuffs now. Once you find proof of a mole you stomp on him.

Oct '16 to Feb '19 is two years and four months, not two years and seven months.

The Mueller investigation started in May of '17, so it's still well under two years, and shorter than the investigation that sank Nixon.

Again, the longer this investigation goes on, the worse it is for Trump.  There's a reason Giuliani et al are pressuring it to come to a close, and it has nothing to do with tax dollars.

You want the actors that wish to undermine the republic of the United States of America that have managed to help a Manchurian Candidate get elected to the highest office of said republic. You have to take a sledge hammer to the apparatus that they used to make this happen. The president of the United States is a compromised puppet of the Russian president. We must not only get him out of office but we must never allow this situation to happen again. We have to protect our  republic or we will lose it. Any President of the United States is a human that can be replaced by another..."the king is dead, long live the king" kind of thing. This president of the United States is an asset of our enemy and won't be easy to oust, due to their efforts on his behalf. But it is possible if we all understand their motives and stop being complicit in our destruction. We all need to get involved at the very least by voting.

10 minutes ago, bolverk said:

To understand precisely the sources and methods, the means of entry, the guilty/susceptible parties, and the messaging that could (or did) damage our democratic processes. 

Let's assume for a moment that Trump, himself, is not guilty of anything. Fine, we continue to investigate and can look at and evaluate the evidence that a shitload of his associates had a fuckton of ties to the Kremlin and other sketchy figures (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE). From there, we can ascertain how those individuals were able to infiltrate Trump's inner campaign circle (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE) and if/how they were able to influence policy (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE).

With that knowledge, we can then begin to create a plan of action to thwart those ongoing and future efforts (WHICH IS NOT DISPUTABLE).

In order to retain the integrity of the investigation, what do we do? WE KEEP SHIT ON THE DOWN-LOW (or "low key" as kids say today). During a game of poker, you don't show your cards until you have to. All of this operates under the same principle.

How hard is this shit to understand?

We are not talking about a local drug gang here. We are talking about a man who has authority to launch nuclear missiles (with the secondary confirmation of the SecDef who be can fired until one says yes).  You don't "trail" the POTUS and wait to see what he does. You stop him before he destroys the planet.

8 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

You want the actors that wish to undermine the republic of the United States of America that have managed to help a Manchurian Candidate get elected to the highest office of said republic. You have to take a sledge hammer to the apparatus that they used to make this happen. The president of the United States is a compromised puppet of the Russian president. We must not only get him out of office but we must never allow this situation to happen again. We have to protect our  republic or we will lose it. Any President of the United States is a human that can be replaced by another..."the king is dead, long live the king" kind of thing. This president of the United States is an asset of our enemy and won't be easy to oust, due to their efforts on his behalf. But it is possible if we all understand their motives and stop being complicit in our destruction. We all need to get involved at the very least by voting.

I think that you are quite possibly insane...I minored in Psychology. So I might not be the best person you should see. Have a Dr. look into TDS. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2