Horns @ Pokes | Herman’s Death March | 3p CT FOX [41-34 final]

Henry Hill

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

What is the difference between chaisson and ossai to create the difference in draft position?

Winning, and on a better college defense I would imagine. I think Ossai is a better player than Chaisson, and would like to see him go to Baltimore or Seattle. But there's really no difference other than Chaisson had the benefit of coming out a year early. I'd be more than happy if someone (Baltimore, SF, Buffalo, Seattle) would take a chance on him in rd 1. 

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about Ossai and his draft grade. He deserves it, but NFL teams don't seem too keen on drafting our players high, even though they perform well at the next level. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

5 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Urban please help Texas.

Assuming urban wants to come here does he see Sam play and encourage him to move on in the off-season or is he someone that thinks the 5th year starter will eventually develop college level abilities 

Edited by UhhhIdk

8 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Winning, and on a better college defense I would imagine. I think Ossai is a better player than Chaisson, and would like to see him go to Baltimore or Seattle. But there's really no difference other than Chaisson had the benefit of coming out a year early. I'd be more than happy if someone (Baltimore, SF, Buffalo, Seattle) would take a chance on him in rd 1. 

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about Ossai and his draft grade. He deserves it, but NFL teams don't seem too keen on drafting our players high, even though they perform well at the next level. 

Hasn’t Poona been the only guy to outperform the predraft consensus? Not Elliott, or Hill or Boyd I’m not sure who else, LJH isn’t ever seeing playing time 

Edited by UhhhIdk

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

First series of the 2nd half determines the game. 

Pick six or strip sack return for TD = Texas has a 50% chance of winning

Defense holds oSu to 3 and out or punt with Texas getting ball outside of our own 30 = Texas has a 25% chance of winning

Any score by oSu = Texas has <1% of winning

uh, we aren't winning.  Sanders is going to start taking off more and there will probably be an adjustment by Gundy to get Hubbard going.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UhhhIdk said:

Hasn’t Poona been the only guy to outperform the predraft consensus? Not Elliott, or Hill or Boyd I’m not sure who else 

Elliott gets playing time, and Roach is starting for NO. CJ gets playing time, Duv is getting there, but not sure about Boyd. Hill is a starter (or was) in Minny before his suspension. 

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Defense holds oSu to 3 and out or punt with Texas getting ball outside of our own 30 = Texas has a 25% chance of winning

Who gives a shit

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Hmmm... just inside the 30. let us know how the probability changes throughout the game..

13 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He is going in the 3rd round