Texas Summer Football Thread

Reese Bennett

14 minutes ago, BayouBill said:

Missed this I guess. What did he say about the chosen one?

He rambled on and on with Lowell questioning why in the hell would Herman recruit and sign Cam Rising.  He basically implied that Rising brings nothing to the table for the Texas offense before the kid ever set foot on the practice field.   The tool kind of spoiled the kid's signing day.  If  Rising and his family were watching it, they were probably pissed.    

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Acho was a grade A ass hole.
Whats the militant black gentleman on espn?
Stephe a smith starter kit?

I have a mutual friend who walked on at DB at Texas. He is Nigerian and from Austin, so the Acho's would often eat over at his house. He had nothing but good things to say.

Acho frequently had bombastic and terrible takes on College Football Live and LHN and would subtly walk them back when others called him on it.  He spends wayyyy more time on his fashion choices than researching his takes, but yet his fashion choices are often terrible.  I'm sure he's a fine human being.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Acho frequently had bombastic and terrible takes on College Football Live and LHN and would subtly walk them back when others called him on it.  He spends wayyyy more time on his fashion choices than researching his takes, but yet his fashion choices are often terrible.  I'm sure he's a fine human being.

I think the formula for this type of show is that someone has to be the "over the top" guy. 

On July 23, 2018 at 9:32 AM, po elvis said:

i just want to see him totally unleashed. doesn't feel like we have gotten the full Breckyn experience.

Get on his instagram and check and out his modeling pics he did for loreal and pert plus.

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Get a load of this gem I found 

https://fansided.com/2018/07/16/50-greatest-college-football-players-this-century/

38. Colt MCCoy

14. Vince Young

5. BAKER F*ckin Mayfield

too retard didn't read

VY runs away with the "best CFB player ever" title. 06 Rose Bowl was the pinnacle of the sport.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Get a load of this gem I found 

https://fansided.com/2018/07/16/50-greatest-college-football-players-this-century/

38. Colt MCCoy

14. Vince Young

5. BAKER F*ckin Mayfield

Who gives a fuck what a no name writer says. Dude has 156 followers on twitter lol. Tim Tebow #1? LOL... 

37 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Who gives a fuck what a no name writer says. Dude has 156 followers on twitter lol. Tim Tebow #1? LOL... 

VY in that Urban Meyer offense that is set up for QBs to score TDs VY would have scored about 30 a year on the ground.  Tebow got all the short yardage carries.  VY was good at short yardage too but could also house one from 80.

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

VY in that Urban Meyer offense that is set up for QBs to score TDs VY would have scored about 30 a year on the ground.  Tebow got all the short yardage carries.  VY was good at short yardage too but could also house one from 80.

Most importantly VY  was excellent from 5 yards out. On 4th down.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Wish he would have gotten arrested last year so we could have gotten a better WR in there on crucial downs. Still don't understand last year's rotation.

Because he was probably the most dependable reciever we had. Not the most talented by a long shot but a great blocker and catcher. 

Edited by BigHorn'13
LJH not included
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

The VY offense was basically copied by multiple MNC winners after 2005, while inexplicably Mack Brown decided to stop recruiting for it and try and switch to a 1992 power running game. Still one of the dumbest moves in the history of sports. 

• Like 3