Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Take it however you want. 

Want to know what I resent?  I resent the irreparable damage your party has done to this country.  And I resent the entire bullshit fake patriotic, fake religious moral high ground marketing campaign they've used to dupe a bunch of idiots into voting for them so they can get rich off of the military-industrial complex.  Joe Biden made a mistake.  There's no question.  But Bush, Cheney, et al knew exactly what they were doing.  And you still can't see it, can you?

Half of that same shit you said I can claim about the democrat party minus the patriotic stuff for sure. Both parties have profited off of the MIC and I can provide facts if you like so don't blame just Republicans for that BS. I have and always drawn the line at Pro Choice. I cannot and will not ever support anyone from a part that supports, condones and promotes the murder of unborn children in the mother's womb. You have a right to prevent unwanted pregnancy, not end it. Once you conceive, it is no longer only your body. Draw you lines where you like, I'll take the moral high road on that one.

• Fuck You 6

LMAO.  You are such a sucker.  Trump would have botched this exponentially worse.  It was already an impossible task -- there could be no "good" outcome.  You know this, you're just a sycophant for Trump and the MAGAts.  Fuck that.  Grow up.

Well I guess if you say so, then I’ll buy it. Maybe he’d have 100 bodies falling off of planes, negative eleventy questions answered at press conferences, he would’ve called negative infinity world leaders, and he’d be at Maralago instead of camp David.

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

I have and always drawn the line at Pro Choice. I cannot and will not ever support anyone from a part that supports, condones and promotes the murder of unborn children in the mother's womb. You have a right to prevent unwanted pregnancy, not end it. Once you conceive, it is no longer only your body. Draw you lines where you like, I'll take the moral high road on that one.

Now you have fucking done it man. Here we go. 

• Haha 2

Republicans are amazing, man.
You're literally pretending to give half a shit about the plight of the poor Afghans that Joe Biden abandoned to the Taliban.  But you didn't care one inch about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians Bush and Cheney had killed, by us, right around the time they got us into the clusterfuck in Afghanistan.  You celebrated "Shock and Awe," but this, no this is a real travesty.
You're full of shit and you're completely transparent.  

I guess I’ll wait and see who on here thought Iraq was a good idea. Nice pivot

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I guess I’ll wait and see who on here thought Iraq was a good idea. Nice pivot

Yeah just noticed how he tried to twist the narrative there but really didn't affect me because I've worked in both countries. IMHO, we didn't have sufficient evidence to go into Iraq but I do firmly believe they will be better off in the long run. Really good people there with a good infrastructure. The withdrawal was hasty and we were fortunate there wasn't someone there just waiting to fill the void. It took months for that to happen. Afghanistan was a no win situation when it comes to nation building, they are living too far in the past, like hundreds of years.

• Like 1

Just shut up.  It's beyond tiring debating the latest dipshit bringing the hot take about Biden's diminished mental faculties.  You're not capable of actually assessing what is playing out right in front of your face.  You're being manipulated. 
And in case you feel the need to carry this further, I'm out.  I don't keep a running scorecard like some around here, so if you suck me back in tomorrow, I plead the 5th, but for tonight, fuck off.

Such an angry little guy. Lmao
  • Hook 'Em 1

[mention=4708]Longhornlove[/mention] in just the last two decades republicans have gotten tens of thousands of americans killed through wars of choice and cheerled a virus that has nearly killed more americans than all Americans KIA through all time but they're the ones who are pro life.  go fuck yourself.  your morality is bullshit.

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

[mention=4708]Longhornlove[/mention] in just the last two decades republicans have gotten tens of thousands of americans killed through wars of choice and cheerled a virus that has nearly killed more americans than all Americans KIA through all time but they're the ones who are pro life.  go fuck yourself.  your morality is bullshit.

Republicans are responsible for all that......soley?......wow, thanks for enlightening me. Are we responsible for the Spanish flu, WWI and II as well? How about Aids, go ahead and throw that in there with anything else in your blame stew.

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

Oh and if it's a numbers game, not sure you want to call yourself a winner but the number of abortions performed each year far exceed war, COVID flu and anything else. The numbers are staggering honestly. I felt slimy enough looking them up much less posting them.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Oh and if it's a numbers game, not sure you want to call yourself a winner but the number of abortions performed each year far exceed war, COVID flu and anything else. The numbers are staggering honestly. I felt slimy enough looking them up much less posting them.

The U.S. and the world at large would significantly benefit if we increased abortion levels tenfold. 

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

It's funny that the states who insist on no sex ed and hate abortion have the highest abortion rates and universally GOP leadership. Ever wonder why?

56 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Republicans are responsible for all that......soley?.

Basically.

20b610b0-e8a6-11eb-a246-c78b0740418f-sta

Who knows though.  Maybe it is a rural versus urban thing, and that doesn't show up at the state level?  Hm. Well, no it isn't that either.  No matter the size of the county, if you vote democratic, you fight the pandemic.  If you vote republican, you cheer for it.

SP27MASKETSTATE.jpg?fit=620,9999px&ssl=1

Of course, Republicans are probably just offsetting their refusal to get vaccines with responsible mask usage 

ft_2020.10.29_maskwearing_01.png 

No.  Wait.  Mask hurt facey.

Of course, it might be more correlation than causation.  They aren't vaccine hesitant because they are Republican, they are Republican AND they are vaccine hesitant because they are the easily manipulated uneducated.

Vax7.19-Demos-1.png

But maybe they are right.  There really isn't any evidence that having a vaccine benefits the country.

mass-vaccination-programs-diphtheria-pol

You're right about not being responsible for the Spanish Flu however.  The current brand of Republican is so much stupider than anyone in any party 100 years ago that your forebears didn't fight against efforts to survive.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

Dude, I don't know how to break this to you, but Republicans don't care about abortion. Sure, you'll get the occasional attempt at laws outlawing it in some of the backwoods states, but, on a national level, they're smart enough to realize that abortion isn't going anywhere. We're not going backwards. All that they care about is going through the motions just enough to keep the religious types and single-issue voters voting straight party ticket.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This article offered an insight on Biden and his long history of pretty disastrous foreign policy/war decisions.  https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/08/biden-afghanistan-record/619799/

Not sure I agree with it, entirely, but it is consistent with the major knock on him:  lifelong politician.

Biden deserves plenty of criticism for how we've bungled the withdrawal (though I think much of the focus should be on the Pentagon, we know Biden wasn't planning logistics), but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to recognize any from any of the fucking ghouls who happily worked for the Bush administration.

13 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Dude, I don't know how to break this to you, but Republicans don't care about abortion. Sure, you'll get the occasional attempt at laws outlawing it in some of the backwoods states, but, on a national level, they're smart enough to realize that abortion isn't going anywhere. We're not going backwards. All that they care about is going through the motions just enough to keep the religious types and single-issue voters voting straight party ticket.

You are referring to the Politicians not the constituents I assume. It is a taboo subject for sure. I realize it isn't going anywhere because it is taboo, they won't risk any swing votes. Does it make it right. No, not in my opinion. Opinions are like assholes though. Everybody has one.

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This article offered an insight on Biden and his long history of pretty disastrous foreign policy/war decisions.  https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/08/biden-afghanistan-record/619799/

Not sure I agree with it, entirely, but it is consistent with the major knock on him:  lifelong politician.

I've said it a few times before, but it's truly embarrassing as a country that we put ourselves in a position where 90 year old, milquetoast Joe Biden was, by far, the better choice in a Presidential election. While it's certainly nice to worry a little less about how the current President is going to chip away at democracy this week or who his most adamant followers are going to harass next, I don't think any of us are expecting anything great to come out of these four years. A lifelong politician with no history of thinking outside of the box. I'd say that I hope he doesn't run in 2024, but, again, the alternatives will probably be much worse. Any "interesting" Democrat who leans a touch progressive will get crushed*, and no Republican who doesn't fully embrace MAGA will get the nomination for many years. Fun times.

*By the DNC well before they get the chance at a national election.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Biden deserves plenty of criticism for how we've bungled the withdrawal (though I think much of the focus should be on the Pentagon, we know Biden wasn't planning logistics), but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to recognize any from any of the fucking ghouls who happily worked for the Bush administration.

conservative think tank guy and speechwriter for 3 of the past 4 GOP presidents. Yawn 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I've said it a few times before, but it's truly embarrassing as a country that we put ourselves in a position where 90 year old, milquetoast Joe Biden was, by far, the better choice in a Presidential election. While it's certainly nice to worry a little less about how the current President is going to chip away at democracy this week or who his most adamant followers are going to harass next, I don't think any of us are expecting anything great to come out of these four years. A lifelong politician with no history of thinking outside of the box. I'd say that I hope he doesn't run in 2024, but, again, the alternatives will probably be much worse. Any "interesting" Democrat who leans a touch progressive will get crushed, and no Republican who doesn't fully embrace MAGA will get the nomination for many years. Fun times.

Yeah. I said to my wife that someone graduates from Yale Harvard Columbia and Stanford number 1 every year.  Where are these people?  How did the bench get so short?

47 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Yeah. I said to my wife that someone graduates from Yale Harvard Columbia and Stanford number 1 every year.  Where are these people?  How did the bench get so short?

Staying the fuck away from politics. Hard to make a compelling argument that intelligent, successful people with options should dip their toes in politics. There are for more rewarding avenues for civic service for those with means.

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Why do only people who went to elite ivy league universities need to be President? 

Edited by Js1