Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Real courage is keeping men in foreign nations dying for no reasons and THEN going on vacation

Or maybe, and I am just spitballing here, using the last 7 months to organize a withdrawal that wasn't this disaster.  It really isn't that hard.  But Joetato could fuck up a cup of coffee.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Or maybe, and I am just spitballing here, using the last 7 months to organize a withdrawal that wasn't this disaster.  It really isn't that hard.  But Joetato could fuck up a cup of coffee.

Do you think Joe was the one drawing up these plans? lol

No, that's US military brass, baby

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Do you think Joe was the one drawing up these plans? lol

No, that's US military brass, baby

Biden is the commander in chief.  He should be in a home somewhere watching Matlock and having his tapioca pudding before his 5:00 bedtime.  But you fools elected this incompetent.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Biden is the commander in chief.  He should be in a home somewhere watching Matlock and having his tapioca pudding before his 5:00 bedtime.  But you fools elected this incompetent.

Biden is incompetent, but apparently more competent than the 3 men who came before him

The system sucks.

And so do your posts.

• Hook 'Em 6

13 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Obviously he should’ve hired you. Big mistake I guess.

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

It's me, the Smart Guy who believes there's a graceful way to leave a nation you're militarily occupying

I also have to sit on my hands during circle time because I eat paste

Should’ve thrown a military style parade as we scooted down the jetway after giving a big thumbs up.

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

While I know you obviously didn’t attend the insurrection, were you there in spirit?

16 minutes ago, elfenix said:

maybe you should have been working your way up state rather than watching rats fuck

Since the stock market is way up, thanks to good old Joe, the Sack has moved on to rat orgies. It costs a little more but I guess he thinks it’s worth it. 

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Godemperor Trump had a plan to erect fake towns to trick the Taliban as we left. There were a few spy photos of the plan (much better than Sleepy Joe's plan, believe me) and this is the only one I could find

lw2145i.jpg

Well, somebody's going to have to go back and get shitload of dimes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That may be true, but he is literally one million times better than the guy you voted for.

13 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Easy Plan 4 Withdraw:

1) Get lots of airplanes

2) Fly in one night when it is dark so Taliban can't see

3) Put everything on the airplanes

4) Fly home

5) Don't worry about the thousands who don't get the message because they live in Afghanistan and inevitably get left behind. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

OK, you got me.  You're right and I'm wrong. 

Now tell me your plan.

what?

I'm not criticizing leaving Afghanistan, I'm criticizing the attitude expressed here that the Afghans didn't love freedom and that we cared more about their lives than they do

It's dehumanizing and ignorant.

Just now, David Dennison said:

They're pretending The Donald wouldn't have fucked this up eight ways from Sunday if he had had the balls to do what he handed off to someone else.

Unfortunately for them, we will never know since Trump had 4 years and didn’t do shit and then lost the election bigly  

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

OK, let's put him out to pasture.  Kamala, you start at 8am tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

Unfortunately for them, we will never know since Trump had 4 years and didn’t do shit and then lost the election bigly  

Um he didn’t lose the election.  See Hunter Biden went to China and paid them millions of dollars to release the “China Flu” on America which caused Trump to have an election that was closer than he thought it would be but he still won because all of the illegal aliens and aliens from other planets that snuck into the battleground states and voted for Biden with the use of voting machines that were rigged by China to help Biden.  See this stuff is pretty simple. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

what?

I'm not criticizing leaving Afghanistan, I'm criticizing the attitude expressed here that the Afghans didn't love freedom and that we cared more about their lives than they do

It's dehumanizing and ignorant.

The Afghans want to be free to dance in disco night clubs and drink martinis just like some of us do. They had that back in the 60s. The reality is their country is fucked up and that ain’t happening. 

Reality can be a bitch on occasion.

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The Afghans want to be free to dance in disco night clubs and drink martinis just like some of us do. They had that back in the 60s. The reality is their country is fucked up and that ain’t happening. 

Reality can be a bitch on occasion.

They can join the club

Yep, that's why we stay in the foreverwar, because politicians are scared of clips like that

except Biden, apparently, who in one move showed more courage than a president has in decades

(that's not saying a lot, of course. A VERY low bar to clear)

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

You should have just posted the top comment.  Sums it up pretty well.

image.thumb.png.02f71e6985e2b76aa697108440e1d3d4.png

actually...the comments make me slightly more hopeful about this country...they are way more objective and reasonable than the 'no politics' DT thread on this topic. 🙄

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

It's me, the Smart Guy who believes there's a graceful way to leave a nation you're militarily occupying

I also have to sit on my hands during circle time because I eat paste

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Seriously what’s so hard about this

Fighting retreats are hell on a military force. The Battle of Chosin (North Korea) saw the Army and Marines conducting a fighting retreat and it was brutal on the Americans as the Chinese poured across the border to confront the Americans. 

This is very reminiscent of the last days in Vietnam.