Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

What the fuck is your problem man?  You're not worthy to use a seinfeld gif.

My problem is this administration is a fucking disaster. He can’t take questions because he can’t be pre screened for the inevitable slaughter that would happen at a press conference. Instead this loser gives us a fucking covid lecture today trying to divert the spotlight from the Afghanistan disaster he’s ultimately responsible for?

Where’s his first mate Kamala? Is this coincidentally the longest we’ve have not seen her shadowing behind Joes shoulder? It’s been almost a week. We saw her in the camp David pictures which who even knows when that was actually taken.

Now joes going back to Delaware for R&R? I mean come on…. If the Taliban or someone not affiliated with the Taliban starts taking out Americans? Then what? our country is getting slayed by everybody.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

My problem is this administration is a fucking disaster. He can’t take questions because he can’t be pre screened for the inevitable slaughter that would happen at a press conference. Instead this loser gives us a fucking covid lecture today trying to divert the spotlight from the Afghanistan disaster he’s ultimately responsible for?

Where’s his first mate Kamala? Is this coincidentally the longest we’ve have not seen her shadowing behind Joes shoulder? It’s been almost a week. We saw her in the camp David pictures which who even knows when that was actually taken.

Now joes going back to Delaware for R&R? I mean come on…. If the Taliban or someone not official with the Taliban starts taking out Americans? Then what? our country is getting slayed by everybody.

Still better than dotard by a factor of a million. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

What is a bigger threat to the lives and the economic welfare of Americans today? Covid or the never ending clusterfuck that is the ME?

As has been stated dozens of times on this thread, there was never going to be a clean, easy evacuation of Afghanistan. Never. Dubya, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al knew that twenty fucking years ago. And the problem has been kicked down the street by every administration since then. 

And if anyone who lived through the previous 4 years still thinks that Trump and co. were effective at communicating clear, united, concise messages and providing direct answers at press conferences then they've got a brain just as a rotted as the dipshit who bragged about "woman, man, camera, TV" as some sort of evidence that he was a genius. Hell, they might be dumber than him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

What is a bigger threat to the lives and the economic welfare of Americans today? Covid or the never ending clusterfuck that is the ME?
As has been stated dozens of times on this thread, there was never going to be a clean, easy evacuation of Afghanistan. Never. Dubya, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al knew that twenty fucking years ago. And the problem has been kicked down the street by every administration since then. 
And if anyone who lived through the previous 4 years still thinks that Trump and co. were effective at communicating clear, united, concise messages and providing direct answers at press conferences then they've got a brain just as a rotted as the dipshit who bragged about "woman, man, camera, TV" as some sort of evidence that he was a genius. Hell, they might be dumber than him.

Bigger threat to Americans? Like BMI over 40 or citizens older than 90? Covid. I don’t wake up thinking I’m dying of covid today . I’m Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t. I’d tell you I’m also vaxxed but that’d fall on deaf ears. I don’t need to hear about delta. It’s here. It’s been since spring. What did talking about it today, 18 months into it, accomplish when we got our pants pulled down on an international stage in embarrassing fashion?

The fact he’s hiding from basically everybody should be concerning to everybody-doesn’t make a shit who you voted for. Afghans can’t read a 1st grade picture book but they just took our intelligence committee to school.
  • Hook 'Em 3

37 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I don’t need to hear about delta. It’s here. It’s been since spring. What did talking about it today, 18 months into it, accomplish when we got our pants pulled down on an international stage in embarrassing fashion?

Because once again, our hospitals and ICUs are overrun as COVID cases  sky rocket. Stick your vaxxed head in the sand & think it no longer needs to be talked about, but we're approaching numbers that will necessitate drastic actions that will impact hundreds of millions of American lives.

Biden's done all he can at this point to address the mess in Afghanistan. He owned it earlier this week. "The buck stops here." Now it's up to his communications team to keep pounding away at the message he's already delivered:

• The US was adhering to the pact made by the Taliban and the previous administration
  • Twenty years and trillions of dollars spent was more than enough
  • Afghan citizens have to be willing to fight for a democracy if that's what they want

That's it. Take a bite of the shit sandwich we always create when we go nation building and then move on. Unless you want him to be drawn and quartered and made to answer for every question that arose from the missteps of the Bush, Obama and Trump administrations with regards to Afghanistan.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Now joes going back to Delaware for R&R? I mean come on…. If the Taliban or someone not affiliated with the Taliban starts taking out Americans? Then what? our country is getting slayed by everybody.

Your take on Biden is nearly as facile as your COVID views. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

LMAO at Minnie-Mouse yapping about Kamala not being front and center.  He and his Proud Boy compadres have been wailing about CommieLa taking over within 6 months of inauguration for the better part of a year, and now he's upset because she hasn't pushed aside Sleepy Joe.

Hey fucknuts, where was Mike Pence for the last 4 years?

Where was Joe Biden for the 8 years before that?

Do you fucking pay any attention AT ALL?

• Hook 'Em 1

Because once again, our hospitals and ICUs are overrun as COVID cases  sky rocket. Stick your vaxxed head in the sand & think it no longer needs to be talked about, but we're approaching numbers that will necessitate drastic actions that will impact hundreds of millions of American lives.
Biden's done all he can at this point to address the mess in Afghanistan. He owned it earlier this week. "The buck stops here." Now it's up to his communications team to keep pounding away at the message he's already delivered:
  • The US was adhering to the pact made by the Taliban and the previous administration
  • Afghan citizens have to be willing to fight for a democracy if that's what they want
That's it. Take a bite of the shit sandwich we always create when we go nation building and then move on. Unless you want him to be drawn and quartered and made to answer for every question that arose from the missteps of the Bush, Obama and Trump administrations with regards to Afghanistan.

I agree with everything. Especially the third. But it didn’t just sneak up and bite them. On July 8th, Anyone that doesn’t possess shit for brains can look at a simple internet gif from The NY Times and say

Hey mr President….don’t tell the world that the taliban overtaking Kabul is unrealistic.

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Kind of like your sick CR troubleshoot burn about something that happened 12 years ago

Not a sick burn, I just think you need someone with a different name to touch your penis. Would probably set you straight instead of this angry, lashing out phase

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

My problem is this administration is a fucking disaster. He can’t take questions because he can’t be pre screened for the inevitable slaughter that would happen at a press conference. Instead this loser gives us a fucking economy lecture today trying to divert the spotlight from the Covid disaster he’s ultimately responsible for?

Where’s his first mate Pence? Is this coincidentally the longest we’ve have not seen him shadowing behind Trumps' shoulder? It’s been almost a week. We saw him in the Mar-A-Lago pictures which who even knows when that was actually taken.

Now Trump's going back to Florida for R&R? I mean come on…. If Iranians or someone not affiliated with the Iran starts taking out Americans? Then what? our country is getting slayed by everybody.

Fixed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Holy fuck if trump was President and 10K Americans were in danger….

He LITERALLY (like, literally, 'kay?) demanded Biden complete the troop withdrawal by May 1 . . . on April 18.

Donald Trump wanted nothing more than to leave landmines for Joe Biden to step on.  You know this.  You're a fucking pathological, ignorant misinformed fuckstick, but you know this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

Why is he still dying on the hill of this couldn’t have been done any better, everyone on CNN was calling it out and kinda shocked right after the interview today??   It’s clear and documented that he ignored many different strategies that were proposed to him.  Saying we should have done some things  different but are doing our best to get everyone out seems like it would be a better approach.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

If you think we get out of Afghanistan at all costs, great, but this is an epic disaster. There is a right way and a wrong way to end this fiasco in Afghanistan and we certainly aren't doing it the right way.

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

The buck stopped at him after he threw everyone under the bus before he stated that the buck stopped with him...That's funny.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

He LITERALLY (like, literally, 'kay?) demanded Biden complete the troop withdrawal by May 1 . . . on April 18.
Donald Trump wanted nothing more than to leave landmines for Joe Biden to step on.  You know this.  You're a fucking pathological, ignorant misinformed fuckstick, but you know this.

Oh Jimmy sweet Jimmy. There’s this thing called guidelines that were in the withdrawal. Had the US and Taliban met the guidelines, there would’ve been a peaceful departure for every American.

Had there been any sign the taliban was snapping those guidelines, there would’ve been a thing called consequences. Since joe doesn’t have any balls and didn’t do shit from May- now, the taliban was able take over a country while being outnumbered with no resistance. And that’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Why is he still dying on the hill of this couldn’t have been done any better, everyone on CNN was calling it out and kinda shocked right after the interview today??   It’s clear and documented that he ignored many different strategies that were proposed to him.  Saying we should have done some things  different but are doing our best to get everyone out seems like it would be a better approach.  

This is everybody with intelligence of the situation on July 8th when he’s announcing that taliban can’t take kabul while they’re (at the time) ransacking the entire fucking nation

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Oh Jimmy sweet Jimmy. There’s this thing called guidelines that were in the withdrawal. Had the US and Taliban met the guidelines, there would’ve been a peaceful departure for every American.

Had there been any sign the taliban was snapping those guidelines, there would’ve been a thing called consequences. Since joe doesn’t have any balls and didn’t do shit from May- now, the taliban was able take over a country while being outnumbered with no resistance. And that’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.

Oh Minnie sweet Minnie.  The Taliban gave us the middle finger on the idiotic "guidelines" from day one, and the Afghan government and Army folded.  The "guidelines" started getting  ignored while Trump was in office, but you apparently didn't care, because you didn't say shit.

There is ZERO FUCKING CHANCE Trump could have done any better, and you know it, but you're trolling, because that's all you have left.

It was irrelevant to compare Trump to Obama and now Biden to Trump. Stop it. Trump was the worst President in history by a wide margin by actively working against our own interests and doing so with malevolence. He didn’t lead our Republic, he was part of an insurgency against democracy and our institutions and norms. Trump vs Andrew Johnson or James Buchanan. Maybe.

Biden’s mistakes are amplified by public statements just few weeks earlier, which I hadn’t heard until a few days ago. The American public liked it that way. Out of sight. Out of mind.

That we saw this same bullshit when Obama executed W’s Iraqi withdrawal plan should teach us another fucking lesson about getting in a land war in Asia. Whoops.

Here’s how we help the Afghans long-term:

1) Get money out of our democracy and take steps to strengthen our democracy at home.

2) Strengthen our state department and beef up our diplomatic chops.

3) Get the band back together and partner up with other democracies to thwart rogue nations and dipshit terrorist factions.

4) Take stands on international human rights. We may do business with autocrats, but we dont have to like it. Consistently we need to stand up for others.

Now who’s with me! Freedom!!!

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Maybe to you but the overwhelming opinion in the US is that he bungled this to epic proportions. Even the MSM is bashing the Biden Admin much less overseas media.

Everybody not in Biden’s position is bashing him. It’s easy to do from the cheap seats.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

We should have left Afghanistan shortly after we killed bin Ladin. We didn’t because Obama was a black president who didn’t have the backing of half the country because he was a mooslim.

The Russian puppet signed an incredibly shitty deal with the taliban to withdraw but was too much of a coward to do it himself so he pushed the date back and left it to Biden and here we are. The toddler GQP outrage is kinda annoying but entirely predictable so fuck em. Sometimes choices are hard and the grown ups have to clean up the republican toddlers shit stained diapers. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Just now, JimmyJames said:

We should have left Afghanistan shortly after we killed bin Ladin. We didn’t because Obama was a black president who didn’t have the backing of half the country because he was a mooslim.

The Russian puppet signed an incredibly shitty deal with the taliban to withdraw but was too much of a coward to do it himself so he pushed the date back and left it to Biden and here we are. The toddler GQP outrage is kinda annoying but entirely predictable so fuck em. Sometimes choices are hard and the grown ups have to clean up the republican toddlers shit stained diapers. 

We should’ve left after we failed in Tora Bora. But, Bush gonna Bush and then the withdrawal was too much for anyone until Biden to stomach. 

3 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Everybody not in Biden’s position is bashing him. It’s easy to do from the cheap seats.

I get it, but ultimately it happened under his watch. Make no mistake, I wholeheartedly believe we should be out of there.......I worked there, along side the military and I knew after my 1st week there that there was little we could do there without occupying the place. Having said that, this was obviously a monumental disaster. This wasn't that difficult to prevent. Not sure who is to blame but ultimately the president has to take the responsibility. If you disagree with that, maybe Tom Herman should still be coaching at Texas.

giphy.gif