Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

The war machine is mad at Biden and have very clearly instructed the media they own to punish him for his transgressions.

One good thing about Joe being old and near the end of his political career is he no longer gives a shit if the war machine and the media it controls wants to punish him.

Politically. None of this matters anyway. This ain’t 2000 anymore. 

6 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I'm not bothered, but you seem to be.

Lol.  You can’t remember if you said ‘ban all Muslims’?  And that other guy is the issue? 

Maybe you said ‘hang all niggers’.  I mean, you probably didn’t.  But if you did, you’d like to retract that statement.  Wtf is wrong with you?

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  You can’t remember if you said ‘ban all Muslims’?  And that other guy is the issue? 

Maybe you said ‘hang all niggers’.  I mean, you probably didn’t.  But if you did, you’d like to retract that statement.  Wtf is wrong with you?

I mean you did. That's fun. I'm sad you're so mad at me that you couldn't help but say it. I'll ask your question, wtf is wrong with you?

Edited by workswithseed
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Seems like the last couple pages have been…interesting. 

and nobody has been neg-bombed 😮

IMAGINE THAT, TALKING POLITICS IN THE CLOAK ROOM 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I mean you did. That's fun. I'm sad you're so mad at me that you couldn't help but say it. I'll ask your question, wtf is wrong with you?

Nobody is mad at you. It’s just that your trolling sucks and it’s kinda annoying is all. 

Be better.

39 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The war machine is mad at Biden and have very clearly instructed the media they own to punish him for his transgressions.

One good thing about Joe being old and near the end of his political career is he no longer gives a shit if the war machine and the media it controls wants to punish him.

This is 100% correct. War is money for everyone so Biden being the guy with the balls to end this charade that should’ve stopped in 2002 is badass. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Satchel said:

There is shared blame for having to finally pull the trigger on something that should have happened years ago. There may have been a better way but there were no good options. If it was easy, the three preceding presidents would have done it.

Put another way, and only slightly tongue in cheek, as bad as the current situation is, staying is worse, so he’s done a better job than the previous 3 presidents who all failed to get out. Doing the right thing, warts and all, is better than kicking the can down the road.

If the Republican way was so good, they had plenty of chances to do it but they failed. There is plenty of room for criticism, but anyone failing to acknowledge that even the best plan would have been a disaster — and still better than staying — isn’t being honest. If you don’t like how he’s doing it, then why didn’t your side do it the ”right way” over the past 20 years? It’s because your “right way” would have been terrible too.

Apparently it takes an addled old man to have the balls to do the right thing even poorly. Everyone can say how they would have done it better, yet it never seemed to happen.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Going by memory, Trump drew down the troops from ~ 13K to ~ 2.5K, and Biden drew down the rest.  At what point would any reasonable person expect the shit to hit the fan, the first 2.5K or the last 2.5K?

Trump also agreed to the release of 5K Taliban prisoners, and accepted the promise that the government would stay in place and the Afghan National Army wouldn't fold.  Neither happened, but somehow Trump bears no responsibility for making a stupid pact over something that any reasonable person should have expected to fail.

Again, I can't personally wrap my brain around the idea of "no mistakes".  Mistakes happen, and what's happened this summer is surely shot through with tactical and strategic errors, but much of that was pre-defined and rolling with serious momentum.  This isn't all on the Biden administration, not by a long shot. 

Let’s not forget Trump did everything in his power to tie Biden’s hands and make the final departure as problematic as possible.

2 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

This is 100% correct. War is money for everyone so Biden being the guy with the balls to end this charade that should’ve stopped in 2002 is badass. 

How the media has reacted so hysterically to Joe’s actions tell you all you need to know about whether it was the right thing to do. 

5 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Probably because you’re a moron.

And I’m coming up on my 7th year wedding anniversary. So I don’t get laid.

Dude you quoted me, said you fixed it for me,  and didn’t change a word I said. Am I missing something here? Help me out bro since I’m a moron. 

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh I negged that asshole for being disingenuous about abortion. As if there is any other kind. 

well sure...i mean lots of people deserve a hearty FUCK YOU on the reg.

i just meant THE CABAL hasn't been neg-bombing to blivion lol

Eyes Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

If the right way is that obvious, why have four presidents not seen the wisdom of doing it?

Because for a very long time America has been governed by those who seek power more than they seek to do the right thing. There are no good guys in Washington.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Registered Republican here admitting I was big time for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan at the time. 

There. Bucket list item checked off for you, friend.

Thanks.  Donkey Cigars, the most honest current day Republican on this website. It's not a high bar but, Congratulations.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Kudos to Joe for going on tv again today. I’d have bet money that the plan was to wait for the news cycle (and the American people) to get distracted by something else.

Yeah that false flag bomb scare at the Library of Congress didn’t work out.

21 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Going by memory, Trump drew down the troops from ~ 13K to ~ 2.5K, and Biden drew down the rest.  At what point would any reasonable person expect the shit to hit the fan, the first 2.5K or the last 2.5K?

Trump also agreed to the release of 5K Taliban prisoners, and accepted the promise that the government would stay in place and the Afghan National Army wouldn't fold.  Neither happened, but somehow Trump bears no responsibility for making a stupid pact over something that any reasonable person should have expected to fail.

Again, I can't personally wrap my brain around the idea of "no mistakes".  Mistakes happen, and what's happened this summer is surely shot through with tactical and strategic errors, but much of that was pre-defined and rolling with serious momentum.  This isn't all on the Biden administration, not by a long shot. 

Excellent point.

We were already drawn down to a very small force.  I'm not sure what remained would have been adequate to operate the airport(s), among other things, and provide security for civilian evacuation.

It also shows that the precipitating thing here was probably the "stage" of withdrawal, rather than the announcement of intention or the way in which it was handled.  That is, however it was handled, there was a point at which chaos was going to break out and the Taliban was going to swoop in.  Handling it differently may have changed the point at which chaos broke out, but I don't think anyone can say with certainty that it would have gotten the "desirables," however defined, out first.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

It's weird seeing 'both sides' pile on him but there really isn't anti-war party in this country mor in the MSM so it was expected. I've criticized Biden's history a lot, mostly from a left leaning perspective, but I got to give it to him on this one he's (unfairly imo) taking this on the chin. I love how the Fox News boomercons have abandonded their recent anti-interventionalist rhetoric & are now back to being neocons. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Excellent point.

We were already drawn down to a very small force.  I'm not sure what remained would have been adequate to operate the airport(s), among other things, and provide security for civilian evacuation.

I believe the force required to secure Bagram Air Base was ~ 500 troops.  The thing is, there were 10's of thousands of troops stationed there, all armed and capable of fighting.  500 would never be able to do that.  They would have been slaughtered.

4 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Impeach him now. 

What chaos is specifically happening with respect to today? The airport is secured, troops are on the ground, people are being safely evacuated by the thousands. What’s causing the urgent need to be in the situation room all weekend?

3 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

What’s causing the urgent need to be in the situation room all weekend?

The Right FINALLY has a talking point that makes sense: the pull out from Afghanistan can credibly be termed a shitshow. That has to be a relief. And it avoids this sort of talk:

• Rage+1 2

What chaos is specifically happening with respect to today? The airport is secured, troops are on the ground, people are being safely evacuated by the thousands. What’s causing the urgent need to be in the situation room all weekend?

Sounds like it.

Or is that what the veggie said yesterday in his presser?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Since this is the Biden thread, why do you guys keep insisting on the "he's senile" or "he's incapacitated" attack?  It doesn't make any sense.  If you've ever watched him speak for any actual length of time, he is clearly fine.  CLEARLY. 
The only thing I can come up with is it is projection trying to protect the last president who LITERALLY had to take a dementia test while he was in office.  Not to mention what we all saw watching him speak for four years with the vocabulary of a 3rd grader and sputtering out sentence fragments while setting the country on fire.

Its what happens when people are damn near 80 and take on a high pressured job like POTUS. We all can see it when he talks, the mouth moves faster than the mind or vice versa. His mouth goes tight lipped, he closes his eyes to gather himself then proceeds. We all catch his mistakes instantly like yesterday he said 300 people in the Afghan military. Yea that’s just crazy uncle Joe- we knew he meant 300K.

43 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Since this is the Biden thread, why do you guys keep insisting on the "he's senile" or "he's incapacitated" attack?  It doesn't make any sense.  If you've ever watched him speak for any actual length of time, he is clearly fine.  CLEARLY. 

The only thing I can come up with is it is projection trying to protect the last president who LITERALLY had to take a dementia test while he was in office.  Not to mention what we all saw watching him speak for four years with the vocabulary of a 3rd grader and sputtering out sentence fragments while setting the country on fire.

Because they are emotionally stunted and were fed lies by Fox News for all of 2020 about how Basement Biden is demented and senile.  They can’t escape the spoon feeding of lies and misinfo and doctored Facebook videos because they like living in their little bubble of ignorance wrapped up in their blankets of stupidity. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Because they are emotionally stunted and were fed lies by Fox News for all of 2020 about how Basement Biden is demented and senile.  They can’t escape the spoon feeding of lies and misinfo and doctored Facebook videos because they like living in their little bubble of ignorance wrapped up in their blankets of stupidity.