Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

So straight up, immortal, who has more mental acuity at present, Biden or Trump, and would you give some substantive examples of why you think this? 

What does Trump have to do with this? He is out of public office. And I seem to remember he did pretty good on a cognitive test. Let's see how Joe does

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

"He did pretty good on a cognitive test".  LOL.  So did my chihuahua.  You know why they administered the test, right?

Enlighten me, assclown. Although I don't actually give a fuck since HE ISNT PRESIDENT ANYMORE. I know you lefties are still obsessed with the former president, which is hilarious.

Oh shit, lookie there a perfect score https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1234762

Edited by immortal13

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Enlighten me, assclown. Although I don't actually give a fuck since HE ISNT PRESIDENT ANYMORE. I know you lefties are still obsessed with the former president, which is hilarious.

Says the guy aligned with a demographic that is STILL obsessed with Hillary Clinton, who was never POTUS.

I'm not surprised the reason they administered a cognitive function test to Trump is flying right over your head.  You should take one yourself.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Says the guy aligned with a demographic that is STILL obsessed with Hillary Clinton, who was never POTUS.

I'm not surprised the reason they administered a cognitive function test to Trump is flying right over your head.  You should take one yourself.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do NOT think Biden is any more or less suffering from dementia than Trump the Elder. 

I do, however, think that a lot of folks misunderstand or misdiagnose or simply overlook Trump's very obvious nervous system/developmental disorders. I think it is easy to do so because his personality disorders are so robust and pervasive that they overshadow the root cause and make him present as demented.

The bottom line is Trump is a very sick man, on a number of levels, but I do think his deeper issue is not accounted for. I also think he gets no sympathy for having the disabilities he has because his actions and life is so nasty.

Edited by DonkeyCigars

50 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Oh shit, lookie there a perfect score https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1234762

This is so embarrassing. This is like bragging about being able to dunk on a two foot hoop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

This is so embarrassing. This is like bragging about being able to dunk on a two foot hoop.

Neither bragging nor the one who even brought up Trump's name. I asked about Biden. I'd like to know how close he is to full blown dementia. By the looks of things, it's not far

Two salient points:

1.  you didn't care that Trump was clearly more impaired by the end of his administration than Biden is now, because party over country

2. Trump is still the de facto head of the Republican party and he continues to spew divisive lies which tools like you lap up like, well, you know.  Glug glug.

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Two salient points:

1.  you didn't care that Trump was clearly more impaired by the end of his administration than Biden is now, because party over country

2. Trump is still the de facto head of the Republican party and he continues to spew divisive lies which tools like you lap up like, well, you know.  Glug glug.

1. You don't have a fucking clue what I care about

2. Biden is the president 

JJ, quit being a little bitch and deflecting the issue. You know that Biden has lost his fucking marbles...you just won't admit it.

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

JJ, quit being a little bitch and deflecting the issue. You know that Biden has lost his fucking marbles...you just won't admit it.

I don't think he's anywhere close to having "lost his marbles".  I do think you're a petulant fool with a pathological inability to apply critical thought, but that's not news.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think he's anywhere close to having "lost his marbles".  I do think you're a petulant fool with a pathological inability to apply critical thought, but that's not news.

So what's the harm of testing him to find out? So pathetic watching liberals delude themselves, but more hilarious 🤣😆

• Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think he's anywhere close to having "lost his marbles".  

Agree. His public appearances have improved and they have upped the tempo on appearances. He appears to be in game shape from my perspective, which is a bit of a surprise to me. I think he got a little rusty while not in office. He has shaken that off. 

Trumps is a sociopath with destructive narcissism.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

So what's the harm of testing him to find out? 

As if you'd believe the results.  You do know that medical professionals aren't in the habit of administering random tests just to placate third parties, right?

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

THANK YOU.

• Like 1

If you follow these Trumpsters into conversation, they will lead you down the strangest paths of derangement and you get everything you deserve for thinking you will ever find honest discourse.

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Interesting comment in that article... 

while the test is a pretty good indicator, it’s not perfect. He has seen patients with dementia score greater than 26 and he has seen patients without dementia score below 26.

So basically a waste of time? 

3 hours ago, immortal13 said:

So what's the harm of testing him to find out? So pathetic watching liberals delude themselves, but more hilarious 🤣😆

When are you gonna release to us the results of your cognitive test results? 

You failed it, didn’t ya?

5 hours ago, immortal13 said:

What does Trump have to do with this? He is out of public office. And I seem to remember he did pretty good on a cognitive test. Let's see how Joe does

If someone gives you that kind of cognitive test it means something is definitely not right. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2021 at 12:44 AM, Bama Chick said:

I love Sassy Joe.

That's fucking awesome.  Trump could never do that.

Biden has a documented speech impediment in the form of a stutter.  He's going to garble a certain percentage of his public speeches, particularly the impromptu parts, because of it.  See, e.g. King George IV.

What you're never going to hear from the Biden Administration is reports of insane gobbledygook coming out of cabinet meetings.  Like calling the JCS dopes and babies, among dozens of other things.

Or demented twitter rants.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 11:00 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are a deeply troubled person.

i noticed this a couple months ago, at the time i chalked it up to a defense mechanism response to horrible personal tragedy and thought it terribly sad...but it's clearly a normal mindset. it's uncomfortable to witness.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This alone is worth it.  I never understand how Trumpkins could read the bizarre shit he posted and think "YEP, THAT'S MY GUY!"

Fucking aggy-esque.

Well, many aggy are Trumpy so...

Edited by Bevo14

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

i noticed this a couple months ago, at the time i chalked it up to a defense mechanism response to horrible personal tragedy and thought it terribly sad...but it's clearly a normal mindset. it's uncomfortable to witness.  

Yeah, along with the things he’s posted in the pron forum, I’ve chosen to not neg him. He’s clearly not well. 

• Like 3

Let's reiterate:  none of us are going to be at our cognitive peak at age 60, much less age 78.  That doesn't signal dementia.  A stutter doesn't signal dementia.

Being asked to take a cognitive function test at age 71 by medical doctors . . . well . . . at least that's some smoke.  Fire?  Apparently not.

Back to talking about Joe and not engaging with assclowns....

Not really happy with the lack of reciprocity for European travelers.  We should allow Europeans into the US who are vaccinated.  They are letting us in.  That is only fair.  But I am ok with not allowing anyone not fully vaxxed.  Not sure why they are not doing that, unless they are that scared of Delta.  I think it will burn out quickly.  In any case, hope Joe's stance doesn't fuck up my trip to Italy the first two weeks of September.