Farmageddon 104

Al_4_ISU

So I THINK if isu finishes this off, they only need to win 1 of their last 2 to get into the ccg.  But it’s tough because lots of things seem to depend on how many teams are involved in the tiebreaker. 

what is annoying is that it seems like anything Texas can do to help itself get to the ccg also seems to help ou get there...like beating osu. Would be cool if osu would beat ou tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So I THINK if isu finishes this off, they only need to win 1 of their last 2 to get into the ccg.  But it’s tough because lots of things seem to depend on how many teams are involved in the tiebreaker. 

what is annoying is that it seems like anything Texas can do to help itself get to the ccg also seems to help ou get there...like beating osu. Would be cool if osu would beat ou tonight. 

We have to beat you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Jack Trice. 3PM Central, Fox. Clones -13

I hate this game so much. My stomach started twisting into a knot yesterday afternoon. I want nothing more than to fucking break KSU.

We’ll probably fuck this up because that’s what happens when we play these stupid fucks. KSU will probably have 100 yards of offense, but 3-4 non offensive TDs. At least one egregious call will go their way too.

I fucking hate this game.

Well. This post aged like milk.

Jack Trice. 3PM Central, Fox. Clones -13

I hate this game so much. My stomach started twisting into a knot yesterday afternoon. I want nothing more than to fucking break KSU.

We’ll probably fuck this up because that’s what happens when we play these stupid fucks. KSU will probably have 100 yards of offense, but 3-4 non offensive TDs. At least one egregious call will go their way too.

I fucking hate this game.

Are you still nervous there big guy, or have you settled down a little?
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

3 weeks to prepare and get healthy. And who has kicked our ass so far this year, as far as final score?

It does not matter to the anti Herman/anti Texas assholes

But to amswer your question no one has kicked our ass this year period.

When we beat ISU on Friday these haters will be squirming their asses off.

And I for one will just set back and enjoy every minute of it.