Farmageddon 104

Al_4_ISU

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So I THINK if isu finishes this off, they only need to win 1 of their last 2 to get into the ccg.  But it’s tough because lots of things seem to depend on how many teams are involved in the tiebreaker. 

what is annoying is that it seems like anything Texas can do to help itself get to the ccg also seems to help ou get there...like beating osu. Would be cool if osu would beat ou tonight. 

This.  Regardless as to how Texas F's up its season, OU losing tonight would be awesome.

• Hook 'Em 1

Loving this.  If TX can't win, why not root for Iowa St in the Big 12?  A friend and co-teacher at my school is the sister of Jared Barnett.  He came in at QB and knocked off Okie St in 2011 when Okie St was #2.  She and her family are awesome.  Plus, her 1st grader is like 4'8 120 lbs and loves TX.

I've watched plenty enough of Herman coached teams to know that there is about a 0.1% chance ISU blow us out at home. 

We will either win in agonizing, unconvincing fashion or we will dick around the entire 3rd quarter to wind up coming up 4-5 points short.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I've watched plenty enough of Herman coached teams to know that there is about a 0.1% chance ISU blow us out at home. 

We will either win in agonizing, unconvincing fashion or we will dick around the entire 3rd quarter to wind up coming up 4-5 points short.

Or we'll fuck up and lose on a walk off field goal again

Guessing you went to the 2010 game?

Yup. Big reason I post here. Got great Austin info from the OG Shag, and your fans were great.

Most fanbases love ISU pregame and then turn douche when we win. Your fans were awesome in defeat too. When you consider where ISU and UT were as programs at the time, it speaks very well of Texas fans.
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Soliver465 said:

I’m loving this game.  All the ISU people I have met at UT games have been great.  All the K-State fans have been absolute pricks.

There was an ISU guy a few years back, sitting behind me in 14 at DKR...wouldn’t stop calling Armanti Foreman Lil Wayne. He caught a TD eventually and forced the racist fuck to leave early. It was lovely. 

A kid from my Minneapolis neighborhood is a junior at isu.  He texted me after midnight one night this week trying to convince me to road trip with him to Austin for the game.  That's just a perfect example of the ISU fanbase- get drunk and think a 15+ hour road trip with the neighborhood Texas dad over Thanksgiving is actually a great idea.

That kind of shit is why I won't be that upset when those goofy bastards destroy us next week.  That, and it being the final nail in Mensa's coffin 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

A kid from my Minneapolis neighborhood is a junior at isu.  He texted me after midnight one night this week trying to convince me to road trip with him to Austin for the game.  That's just a perfect example of the ISU fanbase- get drunk and think a 15+ hour road trip with the neighborhood Texas dad over Thanksgiving is actually a great idea.

That kind of shit is why I won't be that upset when those goofy bastards destroy us next week.  That, and it being the final nail in Mensa's coffin 

5C80D0DE-6DDF-4971-BA45-45C28A91B795.gif

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Sonic has been ur bitch.

cyclones! What can you say about them? Sweet Caroline! 

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Trust me that Herman is on no one’s hit list. If he were an ice cream, he’d be pralines and douche.

I don’t know what any of this shit means haha. I laughed anyway though. 

This.  Regardless as to how Texas F's up its season, OU losing tonight would be awesome.

Wouldn’t fuck Texas at all. That’d be three conference losses for OU. Texas wins it and it’s almost impossible to get a scenario where they’re not in the CCG. Lose Friday or to one of the Kansas schools and nothing matters anyway.

21 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

There was an ISU guy a few years back, sitting behind me in 14 at DKR...wouldn’t stop calling Armanti Foreman Lil Wayne. He caught a TD eventually and forced the racist fuck to leave early. It was lovely. 

Armanti Foreman caught a TD? I'm going to need proof of this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1