Iowa State Cyclones @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM on ABC [23-20 FINAL - Cyclones blow away Longhorns]

immamac

2 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Since we’re at halftime, story time please. Wtf did you do to get banned for life? 

In AZ the bar isn't totally committed to us so we had ~20% of the bar on the side.  there was a table of dudes, with no stake in our game talking shit,  the entire game.  NBD.  After the game a couple of the women went up to them asking what their motivation was.  All I did was walk up and the "manager" 86'd me so pretty melodramatic.  The young kids where clearly being assholes so I'm sure he assumed I was looking for a fight.   

the moral of the story is we need a better alumni bar.  

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

OU fucks around a game or two a year. They will crush the bridesmaid from today's winner. 21+ points and win their 6th in a row. 

Yep, they absolutely will beat the bag out of whoever comes up to Arlington to face them.  

As much as they've shit the bed in bowl game season the last 20 years............conference championships mean something to Oklahoma.  And it shows.  Their hardware case since the formation of the Big XII puts ours to shame.  They worry about titles and then getting into the BCS/CFP.  We worry about how many games OU loses in November and whether or not we can still get an Alamo Bowl Bid.  

• immamac changed the title to Iowa State Cyclones @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM on ABC [23-20 FINAL - Cyclones blow away Longhorns]