Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

41 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

He started it by saying, "If national writers have Ehlinger on their Heisman watch lists, well Kellen Mond better be on there too. Because [condescending] OKAY, they beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl [/voice], but guess which team beat UGA by 3 touchdowns earlier in the season, and A&M beat that team in their last game!"

Also in that whole thing, he was pleading with the fans that are hard on Mond, "Look, you know what you're doing if you're being this hard on Mond as opposed to other starting QBs that have come through this program, and you need to cut it out." Basically implying that most aggy have a problem with Mond other than his play making abilities. Gee, I wonder what it could be 🤔

Maybe they are worried because they have had 3 previous AA starters, and 33% of them like to shave points.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I like how they accidentally point out that Mizzou has been a much better member of the SEC than A&M. Two division titles to Zero. All this chest beating by aggy amd they aren't even the best big xii team to join the sec.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pacman said:

I like how they accidentally point out that Mizzou has been a much better member of the SEC than A&M. Two division titles to Zero. All this chest beating by aggy amd they aren't even the best big xii team to join the sec.

Hey sip, if we was in the east instead of Missouri, we’d have won it every year and beaten bammer or barn a couple of times in the ccg, likely been in them playoffs an prolly won a natty. 

9 hours ago, Leanderman said:

I would love to see a chart of how many they offered and how many schollys they have available for this class.

247 has them at 160 offers already, which is probably low.

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Season/2020-Football/Offers/

Supposed to be a smaller class (18 or so), as they have taken 78 players in the last 3 years.

Seniors - 7

OG Colton Prater, DE Michael Clemmons, CB Rodeny Elam, CB Antonio Howard, CB Charles Oliver, S Larry Pryor, P Braden Mann

Possible NFL early entrants (I'm being overly generous here) - 7

QB Kellen Mond, WR Hezekiah Jones, WR Qaurtney Davis, WR Jhamon Ausbon,  WR Kendrick Rogers, DT Justin Madubuike, DT Jordan Peevy

Possible List of Processed Candidates (Transfer, Medical, etc) -  9

WR Roshaud Paul, WR Camron Buckley, OT Kellen Diesch, OG Riley Anderson, DT T. Moton, DT Mohamed Diallo, RB Deneric Prince, RB James Kibodi, QB Connor Blumrick

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Seniors - 7

OG Colton Prater, DE Michael Clemmons, CB Rodeny Elam, CB Antonio Howard, CB Charles Oliver, S Larry Pryor, P Braden Mann

Possible NFL early entrants (I'm being overly generous here) - 7

QB Kellen Mond, WR Hezekiah Jones, WR Qaurtney Davis, WR Jhamon Ausbon,  WR Kendrick Rogers, DT Justin Madubuike, DT Jordan Peevy

Possible List of Processed Candidates (Transfer, Medical, etc) -  9

WR Roshaud Paul, WR Camron Buckley, OT Kellen Diesch, OG Riley Anderson, DT T. Moton, DT Mohamed Diallo, RB Deneric Prince, RB James Kibodi, QB Connor Blumrick 

Doing the Lord's work.

9 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Impossible. Mond leaving would derail the "2020 is our year!!1!" narrative.

Narrative's changed, bro. 2019 is their year. Didn't you hear? They have great odds to win the national championship at 40-1 which means that Mond is likely to leave early and be the number one pick in the draft. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Narrative's changed, bro. 2019 is their year. Didn't you hear? They have great odds to win the national championship at 40-1 which means that Mond is likely to leave early and be the number one pick in the draft. 

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

27 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

If not, the transfer portal is likely their next possible help. They have Mond, Foster, and Bairds-- and that includes the roster and signed recruits. Good chance Foster gets some snaps in 2019, so we may see.

18 minutes ago, texifornia said:

How could you forget Manbun?

I put him in this bucket.

5028C86F-696F-2C81-499B-97987623BC49.jpe

And really, using the "one of the richest universities in the world" is worthless to use on a kid that Texas is recruiting.

Little Brother, you have less money than we do, you make less money than we make, and your brand is worth less than ours is. Bringing attention to those things is a dumb idea for you, so I fully expect you to continue doing it.

33 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

"Reminder:  You should never tweet at recruits, but if you do tweet at recruits--and let's face it, we all know you're going to tweet at recruits--you should create a fake twitter profile and pretend to be a racist Texas fan."

Cause that worked out great for Daniel Figurelli, the racist former intern at PwC.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

And really, using the "one of the richest universities in the world" is worthless to use on a kid that Texas is recruiting.

Little Brother, you have less money than we do, you make less money than we make, and your brand is worth less than ours is. Bringing attention to those things is a dumb idea for you, so I fully expect you to continue doing it.

But you see, loans = revenue so yer wrong, ya GD stupid sip.

• Like 1