Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Flex bone is the care bear idiot long time poster over there who was "6 foot two and pretty yoked" back in the day...some law school something in Florida.

Can't figure out who Bo Darville is but he is amazingly exactly wrong in EVERY ONE of his estimations on what will happen with the University of Texas, its on the field perfomance and the various recruiting outcomes he opines on.

David Puddy is still a fucking coward. 

13 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Fedora grew up there and was a fan growing up right? 

Fedora grew up in college station.  No idea if he was an aggy fan growing up.

I also don't know whether he went to Consolidated for school (although I do think his brother is Consolidated's head coach).

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Flex bone is the care bear idiot long time poster over there who was "6 foot two and pretty yoked" back in the day...some law school something in Florida.

Sounds like something a certain poster on this site would say. Did he by chance mention if he was starting at WR on his varsity team by his sophomore year or was offered by Vermont out of HS? Maybe talk about his European wife or the reason he hates Cheerios?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Can't figure out who Bo Darville is but he is amazingly exactly wrong in EVERY ONE of his estimations on what will happen with the University of Texas, its on the field perfomance and the various recruiting outcomes he opines on.

David Puddy is still a fucking coward. 

They are all massive dipshits.  And cowards who will only post on their safe space boards.

6 hours ago, Fud said:

He's not a 5*. Do you ever get anything right?

Who? I didn't say the kid from Seattle was a 5*. I said they think they're getting a 5*, and some kid from Seattle would give them the time of day. Wtf?

Is there a reason to be a dick?

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Who? I didn't say the kid from Seattle was a 5*. I said they think they're getting a 5*, and some kid from Seattle would give them the time of day. Wtf?

Is there a reason to be a dick?

To be fair, basically nothing you say makes sense. Like still questioning why a kid from Seattle would give aggy the time of day when it’s already been established he’s an aggy legacy.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TexasMan said:

12:30 Brauninger, "Demas is the greatest athlete I've ever covered and I don't know why he's not #1" which leads Looch on a long crying rant about 247 recruiting rankings influenced by "the shush man and gooseneck". 

48:15 "Which Longhorns WR commit will eventually be ranked higher than Demas?" Plus, they go down memory lane about 2000s UT commits, like an aggy radio show should do.

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0112402-nwwq.mp3

They only care about the ranking of their recruits and class relative to ours.

Ask any aggy if they'd rather have the number 99 ranked class with "tu" ranked 100, or the number 2 class with "tu" ranked 1.

They either pick the first, or they're lying. 

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

To be fair, basically nothing you say makes sense. Like still questioning why a kid from Seattle would give aggy the time of day when it’s already been established he’s an aggy legacy.

Legacy or not, my personal opinion is he's not going to aggy. Nothing more, nothing less. If he does, I'll eat crow. I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong. 

2 hours ago, sushihorn said:

Texas signed one of the best recruiting classes in the nation in back to back years.  Tom Herman has a great start on a 3rd class that is equal to or better than the last 2.  The lies aggy have to tell each other to get through the day are just amazing.

Well they're about to experience their 80th year in a row of failure in all major sports while watching their hated rival achieve success.  Would you stick to reality if you were them?

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

Well they're about to experience their 80th year in a row of failure in all major sports while watching their hated rival achieve success.  Would you stick to reality if you were them?

Guess they picked a bad week month year decade generation century to stop sniffing glue...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Surprisingly nothing yet on the gigem' site about Broughton being Fong'd to Texas.

Correct. It will probably hit hard in a couple of hours, they are usually way behind on these things, because Sayles and Perroni have already promised them one of Broughton or Collins, as well as, Garth.

They are going to have to rethink which Texas recruiting battles they think are important, because Herman about to go in hard on them on both sides of the LOS.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Correct. It will probably hit hard in a couple of hours, they are usually way behind on these things, because Sayles and Perroni have already promised them one of Broughton or Collins, as well as, Garth.

They are going to have to rethink which Texas recruiting battles they think are important, because Herman about to go in hard on them on both sides of the LOS.

rka1b.jpg

lulz1.png

Haha. Of course, doesn't want to play behind Leal. Hey, dumbass, Leal ain't playing every snap. It's why you lose to Bama every year, when a good player comes off the field for a rest, they are replaced with another good player, not some bread found in Florida.

The thread on texaggy is up to 44 posts already. I'm sure it's more of the same as this genius.

Edited by HtownHorn

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

lulz1.png

Haha. Of course, doesn't want to play behind Leal. Hey, dumbass, Leal ain't playing every snap. It's why you lose to Bama every year, when a good player comes off the field for a rest, they are replaced with another good player, not some bread found in Florida.

The thread on texaggy is up to 44 posts already. I'm sure it's more of the same as this genius.

Demas will sub  for Leal ya stupid sip

• Like 3