Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

44 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

That pic should make it back to the ag boards and she should be shunned and ostracized for this behavior. But she won't be because she found the only fanbase more embarrassing than she is.

If any of them had two brain cells interconnected, they could ask her why she would ask that to broughton if she’s really as confident as she has been on their boards. 

Karen to aggy boards:  he’s an aggy book it

karen to broughton:  why do you want to play for Tom herman?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

9 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It probably would have worked this time, too.... except she left a pair of her own Depends on the front seat.

fify.

(lemon beat me to it. Sorry.)

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Her simply showing up on that chat and behaving the way the screenshot intimates invalidates all of her propaganda about Fisher having things on lock down. She’s pleading with him to see things her way. Grim.  

I'm sure his mom's digging this.

"That interloper bitch from Florida has embarrassed the spirit of aggyland by her weird creepy tweets.  You don't get to be aggy unless you have banged a pot, jacked spunk in a communal jar, stacked a bunch of logs when you should be in class, whooped, and of course never been licked."  --John Sharp (we don't need no stinkin' alcohol).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

The backlash against her by aggy when she is wrong on Broughton will be Hamm level good

Just remember the FSU reaction to her when Jimbo went to aggy, they hated her. My guess is aggy will hate her even more once Jimbo leaves for LSU.

• Like 1

I have lived among people who honestly believe that fishing with blood-bait for whatever bottom-feeding scavengers manage to stay alive in the filthy ditch-waters in Brazos County is some kind of high honor, provided you do it in the presence of an overpaid hobbit who knows little about football and less about how to satisfy a woman.

I have lived among them, and glory be, hallelujah, I have survived to tell the tale.

Holy fuck, are these yokels ridiculous.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I have lived among people who honestly believe that fishing with blood-bait for whatever bottom-feeding scavengers manage to stay alive in the filthy ditch-waters in Brazos County is some kind of high honor, provided you do it in the presence of an overpaid hobbit who knows little about football and less about how to satisfy a woman.

I have lived among them, and glory be, hallelujah, I have survived to tell the tale.

Holy fuck, are these yokels ridiculous.

That is poetry!  Like VY said, "It's so beautiful."

Edited by lemonandaturd

5 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

There needs to be a documentary on her relationship with Jimbo.

What if I told you, a woman would follow a cuck across the country, tweeting at recruits and committing major NCAA violations along the way. All in the name of unrequited love...30 for 30 presents Jimbo and the Bag Hag

Edited by RGBIII
  • Like 6