Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

32 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Ole Miss is trash.  Pencil that in as W' for aggy.  Miss. State looks kinda' meh'.  Toss up.

Miss St. is bad. People saying aggy will struggle to 6 wins really underestimate how bad the bottom half of the SEC is this year. They play 5 teams worth a shit. They’ll likely win at least one of those, maybe two with some luck. Then they just have to go 6-1 against 3 cup cakes, 2 horrible P5 teams (Ole Miss and Arky) and 2 decent at best P5 teams (Miss St. and SC). 

Getting to 7 wins will not be difficult. There’s a ton of CFB teams that could go 7-5 with that schedule. The more telling thing about their team will be how close they keep the losses against the better teams on their schedule. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Miss St. is bad. People saying aggy will struggle to 6 wins really underestimate how bad the bottom half of the SEC is this year. They play 5 teams worth a shit. They’ll likely win at least one of those, maybe two with some luck. Then they just have to go 6-1 against 3 cup cakes, 2 horrible P5 teams (Ole Miss and Arky) and 2 decent at best P5 teams (Miss St. and SC). 

Getting to 7 wins will not be difficult. There’s a ton of CFB teams that could go 7-5 with that schedule. The more telling thing about their team will be how close they keep the losses against the better teams on their schedule. 

Kentucky is in a dog fight with Toledo. Aggy is going to win 8/9 games this year because of how bad the SEC is. 

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

Kentucky is in a dog fight with Toledo. Aggy is going to win 8/9 games this year because of how bad the SEC is. 

They don’t play Kentucky, so I’m not sure what that has to do with anything, but they play 5 teams better than them.

Idk how you’re getting 9 wins with their schedule. They’d have to run the table on the 7 inferior opponents (very, very unlikely) and upset 2/5 of the superior ones. 

The most likely outcomes for them by far are 7 or 8, with a chance of 6 or 9 if things go very well or very poorly.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

They don’t play Kentucky, so I’m not sure what that has to do with anything, but they play 5 teams better than them.

Idk how you’re getting 9 wins with their schedule. They’d have to run the table on the 7 inferior opponents (very, very unlikely) and upset 2/5 of the superior ones. 

The most likely outcomes for them by far are 7 or 8, with a chance of 6 or 9 if things go very well or very poorly.

My mistake. I was going off of last year’s schedule. I still think they are an 8 win team. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Delicious

EDUz3hUVUAI2ILU?format=jpg&name=smallEDUz4VwVUAINPfU?format=png&name=900x900

My first executive order once I become president is to make BCS a national park.  Everything is preserved as it should be.  Plus we allow visitors to drive through the park and take pictures of wild aggy everywhere.

#PO2020

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

My first executive order once I become president is to make BCS a national park.  Everything is preserved as it should be.  Plus we allow visitors to drive through the park and take pictures of wild aggy everywhere.

#PO2020

Keep your windows rolled up. Wouldn’t want a wild aggy trying to hump you.

30 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh you know LHF is delivering. The SEC Network is pro-UT, those ESPN fucks (in Connecticut of all places)

Hide contents

EDWVuWDWsAEcV8T?format=jpg&name=360x360EDWVujPWkAAdFvC?format=jpg&name=360x360EDWVxl5XoAEhbOM?format=png&name=360x360EDWV0tkVUAERGNg?format=jpg&name=360x360

LSU Offense: "LSU defense, you guys are soooo amazing!!"

LSU Defense: "We have been waiting YEARS for you to say this! Finally!"

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2019 at 10:43 PM, Lobwedgephil said:

Texas A&M is going to go into Clemson's stadium next week and beat the defending national champions.

There are a couple of major reasons why I believe we are going to beat them. First, we have a QB who is ready to lead a championship level football team.

Yes, that's great analysis!! Clemson definitely doesn't have a QB who is ready to lead a championship level football team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, texaslong said:

Jimbo has gone national. He doesn’t need Texas talent anymore.

Another New Jersey kid gets his ticked punched to move to sunny, wonderful, bestest place in the world to play for Jimbo and the awakening giant! 

Remember, Jimbo's third choices are actually secretly his first choices! He knows how to win a national championship!

No worries! Whoop!