Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

I like how just the pronouncement of the Jimbo Era means they are already a top team. They beat LSU last year. Okay. All other achievements are quality losses, great facilities, the bestest fans in the world, the magical SEC patch, and the empty Hall of Champions.
C'mon.

You’re just jealous because they are the richest school in CFB. I know it’s true because they told me so.

9 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Something to keep in mind the last time these two teams played. 

You don’t understand. aggy has gotten much better since that game, including replacing all of their non returning players with upgrades, while Clemson is no better than they were on that day despite these snap totals. Actually they are worse because of their DL losses. 

3 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

Then God’s chosen people have been wandering in the desert since the beginning of their existence.

They're more like jihadi suicide bombers fueled by hate and envy at the success of the infidel.  One reason Texas should NEVER play them again is the true believer aggy nutjobs are always a risk to take cheap shots at Longhorns trying to ruin our chances because they had no prospects of their own.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Back to good old-fashioned recruiting meltdown. Evans isn't coming, what the fuck went down at the pool party, etc...

Hide contents

EDlhEdEWsAACkKy?format=png&name=smallEDlhFQXW4AISkTH?format=png&name=360x360EDlhF6JWsAAajtf?format=jpg&name=smallEDlhGvHWwAA95zw?format=png&name=360x360

"Look... all I'm just saying we need to pay the mortgage so the sips can continue living rent free in our heads."

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

BBQ/pool party meltdown continues

Hide contents

EDli8juX4AIIlJP?format=jpg&name=smallEDli9cAWsAAkDk7?format=jpg&name=smallEDli-LKW4AI7apR?format=jpg&name=smallEDli-50XUAElWDB?format=jpg&name=small

I mean, I know their rollercoaster ride is going to derail pretty soon, but shouldn't they be in  idgaf mode about recruiting since their season is still brimming with hope and optimism?

Edited by Bevo14

14 hours ago, Atticus said:

You’re just jealous because they are the richest school in CFB. I know it’s true because they told me so.

cribbing from The All-American now? "Here's an article exploring whether the 2019 Aggies are great, truly great, truly great and underrated, or among the all-time greats, written by Billy Liucci"

This is pretty fucking incredible by Brauni. 

If you believe this staff is good at what they do - that they'll sign quality players and develop them - then now isn't the time for worry.

No indication that things are going well, just reinforcing their mantra in avoidance of admitting they're getting whoop!ed

That last paragraph is an assault on the English language. 
These rubes that get paid to do this work, and then subsequently whine about how hard it is and how mean the customers are, never cease to amaze me. 

Frankly it both blows my mind and depresses me that chinpubes makes a LOT of money. I work my ass off, squeeze my giant body into small plane seats, and live in hotel rooms 3 nights per week while that choad can probably comfortably retire today.