Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

27 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Counter point

https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolradio/status/1114280805327568898?lang=en

Dumb ass aggy bimbo : “its like oklahoma and oklahoma state.”

Dudes who would bang her: “yes! Yes!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus God Almighty Motherfucking Shit! That's the dumbest broad I've ever seen.

1488321921975.gif

Obviously still would though.

11 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Fud, would you say Oeaux is well liked in the Louisiana High School Coaching Community, or is he feared? 

It seems like the guy is pissing a lot of coaches off. 

Why would he be feared?

7 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

If he can intimidate coaches into shutting down satellite camps, I'd say he's feared. 

I’m not sure if leveraging his power is equal to being feared 

I don’t know any Louisiana high school coaches, but I’d guess that many love him because he speaks like their uncle, while the rest wonder how the hell he got that job. He did cause some bad blood by firing a popular ex New Orleans high school coach, but I doubt any coaches outside of New Orleans cared about that, and the bad blood was probably short lived. 

I’ll say from experience and being a high school coach in Louisiana, some don’t agree with him shutting out other schools when it comes to the satellite camps. It’s unfair to the kids who aren’t really LSU good but can play for a Texas St etc. 

WTF would you think this is about the kids you imbecile! Sarcasm, btw.
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Who the fuck is Chris Childers?

From a coaching perspective, TAMU is great. $75 million guaranteed - whether you do your job or you don't do your job. 

He's an SEC honk. He is almost as bad as Barrett Sallee and Peter Burns. They don't just talk about the SEC, they try and trash every other conference. 

I'm reminded of how they essentially crashed the celebration of a national championship by another coach to boorishly hoot and guffaw about Jimbo at big Texas A&M University.

My nephew graduated from fireman's school in Odessa years ago. There were about 25 graduates and their families assembled for the event. The blow-hard head of the school took the podium, made brief mention of the new firefighters seated behind him, and then plunged into a long speech about a guy who was retiring.

Before a captive audience he called the guy to the front of the room, gave him a gift, had a few other people talk about him, and totally ignored the audience's indifference or, in my case, fury. I always wondered if they were Aggies, but they never whooped so maybe not.

So it seemed with Sharp. May he lose all of his power, live a long life, and never see the Aggies sniff a shot at a "natty."

CSB

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Stupid sip.

spacer.png

Worse?:

• this fake national title plaque for an undetermined future year that will never be realized given to the declining HC they grossly overpaid for
  • the 2 fake national titles on their stadium wall for years before national titles were even awarded

1 minute ago, Noah Fence said:

Chris Childers is a grown man that obsesses over Disneyworld who thinks that visiting Bama, Auburn and LSU twice in four years is the pinnacle of the college experience.   

Childers is playing to the SEC crowd.. he's normally not that bad with Rick Nueheisel

2 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

I gotta go with the fake titles on the stadium.  It would be bad enough if they had always claimed them but to make that discovery close to 100 years after the fact, when all the players are long dead, well, that's a special type of stupid.

If you're celebrating a national championship that the players on that team didn't even know they won... Well, that's a special level of desperation

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

I gotta go with the fake titles on the stadium.  It would be bad enough if they had always claimed them but to make that discovery close to 100 years after the fact, when all the players are long dead, well, that's a special type of stupid.

Stupid? That was one of the most magnificently aggy things that was every aggyed.

its like putting a face tattoo on your stadium.  

spacer.png  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Equally mind boggling are the conference championships claimed when in one case, they lost the game (by a mere 39 points)that sorta...ya know ...determines the champion, and in the other instance they weren't even in the freaking game...  

spacer.png

1997 2 Nebraska Cornhuskers 54 14 Texas A&M Aggies 15

2010 13 Nebraska Cornhuskers 20 10 Oklahoma Sooners 23
Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Equally mind boggling are the conference championships claimed when in one case, they lost the game that sorta...ya know ...determines the champion, and in the other instance they weren't even in the freaking game...  

They claimed a spring game win in order get to a 10 win season...that can't be topped.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

The worst is still claiming you won the Big 12 after you were totally destroyed in the championship game. At least in the past you can quote some obscure poll before there ever was an official title. 

But this is like the Rams claiming to be NFL champs right now. That is only delusion that can be claimed by Aggy. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The worst is still claiming you won the Big 12 after you were totally destroyed in the championship game. At least in the past you can quote some obscure poll before there ever was an official title. 

But this is like the Rams claiming to be NFL champs right now. That is only delusion that can be claimed by Aggy. 

Claiming that they were the (South division) champions in a season where they didn't even play in the championship game will forever be my favorite.

• Like 1

You know, when you used to go to their old and old looking stadium, there was something kind of interesting and quaint about the increasingly old 1939 National Champions sign. Seriously. It would be like going to Wrigley Field and seeing a similar sign about their penultimate World Series Championship. 

It gave the tackle box a feel of history. There was once greatness here. You throw in all of their Roaring 20s cheers and the Hitler Jungen and it all felt special in it's own way.

But they tear the old place down and replace it with something typical of their architectural sensibilities. The decide to list their achievements on the outside wall instead of over the field. That 1939 looks mighty lonely up on that huge wall. It speaks more to futility than to history. How long ago was that?

So aggy thinks about it. What can we do about this? How do we alleviate this monument to 80 years of futility? I got it! We'll claim achievement prior to the start of the futility! That way, it won't seem like the dry spell has been so long.

The dumbasses put up dates earlier than 1939 which simply serves to emphasize that the Aggies might have been a pretty big deal (before homes had TVs) which absolutely ended at 1939. 

And for the 20th or 30th time since then, they believe they have the true messiah to lead them to salvation.

952d5ffd9291ce1598e6aae9a64235db.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, TexasMan said:

35:45 - 38:45

Fat Hamm says he thinks Texas beats LSU by 10+. This sends Looch off in a mini tailspin that Brauninger would go off the texaggy script about SECSECSEC and tay yew sucks. Looch again makes it personal by saying LSU should be telling themselves, "we need to shut up this Opie looking QB who won't shut his mouth about them being back and the SEC."

52:00 - 53:00

Looch gives his "nightmare scenario" for aggy in what'll happen in week 2 for Texas and aggy, but still manages to sunshine pump if it happens. "You could still have GameDay come here for the Bama game over the Red River Shootout, and we'll win on the biggest stage while Texas loses."

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0120994-lmvn.mp3

44:28 - 45:50 Son of BBQ talk

Fat Hamm: I'll tell you who stole the show, man.  Devin Price.  Everybody in this town is sleeping on that kid.  His ceiling is as high as any kid in this state not named Demond Demas.  I bet he went 10 catches, 150 yards, and 4 TDs (talking about some scrimmage at whatever aggy hs he plays at).

Looch: He reminds me of these dudes like Lil'Jordan Humphrey who just left Texas and I know he's a Longhorn.  I'm going to say another Longhorn, going way back now, Kwame Cavil who caught like 100 passes a year there.  There's a guy at Baylor, skinnier than him, Dominique Zieggler (how could aggy forget him).  These guys, they're not the fastest dudes, but they're really big and they're really fast for how big they are and what they have is elite body control and ball skills.  And he's elite in those 2 regards.  He finds the ball better than dbs do.  He's taller and bigger than dbs.  He knows how to time his jumps.  He knows how to shield off defenders.

and scene

28 minutes ago, WBT said:

44:28 - 45:50 Son of BBQ talk

Fat Hamm: I'll tell you who stole the show, man.  Devin Price.  Everybody in this town is sleeping on that kid.  His ceiling is as high as any kid in this state not named Demond Demas.  I bet he went 10 catches, 150 yards, and 4 TDs (talking about some scrimmage at whatever aggy hs he plays at).

Looch: He reminds me of these dudes like Lil'Jordan Humphrey who just left Texas and I know he's a Longhorn.  I'm going to say another Longhorn, going way back now, Kwame Cavil who caught like 100 passes a year there.  There's a guy at Baylor, skinnier than him, Dominique Zieggler (how could aggy forget him).  These guys, they're not the fastest dudes, but they're really big and they're really fast for how big they are and what they have is elite body control and ball skills.  And he's elite in those 2 regards.  He finds the ball better than dbs do.  He's taller and bigger than dbs.  He knows how to time his jumps.  He knows how to shield off defenders.

and scene

I bet Liucci had LJH ranked high in his top 44