Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

On 9/16/2019 at 7:16 PM, texasstrong12 said:

I think you're drastically undervaluing Auburn.

Their defense is elite. Yes, I know S&P+ has its flaws but Auburn is 4th in adjusted defense. Their defensive line has 3 or 4 NFL guys. Their offense is a work in progress but looked the best it has been this weekend against Kent State. They put up 633 yards this weekend. 

I would be fairly surprised if A&M's offense can score more than 20 on Auburn's defense. 

They scored 20 but Auburn went prevent defense late. Not sure A&M could score on Auburn's D if they didn't go prevent. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

O'Neal

433 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 13 sec ago by PJYoung

AgsNguyen

AG

Benched. Then left the field by himself to the locker room. Derick Hunter and a staffer sprinted there and brought him back. Hunter chewed his ass out the whole way. Jeez. 

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT

37 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

That guy hates the weather. And also “fall”. I’ll bet he is super fat and sweats while eating.

According to the thujone almanac fall starts in October for aggy. Damn global warming is fucking up the weather patterns.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1

aggy needs to suck it up and keep paying Baggins until saban is ready to retire.  Then go ahead and offer him a 1 year/ $75M contract.

They desperately want just one MNC in the modern era, fleeting relevance they can ride into the next 36,500 sunsets. 

But don't tell them that even Saban couldn't win it all at aggy, just a middling program with natural limitations.  Actually, it doesn't matter if you tell them, they won't believe it and would gladly scrape together the funds for whatever insane contract their next ringer demands. 

• Like 1

I know he doesn’t interview very much, and doesn’t make much sense when he does, but I wonder what Zach Evans thinks about everything he witnessed yesterday, especially the aggie run game.

Texas A&M Rushing

CAR YDS AVG TD LONG

K. Mond 9 26 2.9 0 17

J. Kibodi 6 21 3.5 0 22

I. Spiller 6 9 1.5 0 13

TEAM 21 56 2.7 0 22

About half their 56 rushing yards came on Kibodi’s 22 yd run on 3rd and ~40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Voluminous Banality said:

True, but that record is inflated by his last three years at Florida State.

At aggy, Jimbo is 6-6 against the Power 5. Sumlin was 30-26.

The overall is still better than aggy's historical winning percentage.  But Jimbo's percentage will only decrease b/c of the aggy effect.   They're the ultimate Schleprock. 

I know he doesn’t interview very much, and doesn’t make much sense when he does, but I wonder what Zach Evans thinks about everything he witnessed yesterday, especially the aggie run game.

Texas A&M Rushing
CAR YDS AVG TD LONG
K. Mond 9 26 2.9 0 17
J. Kibodi 6 21 3.5 0 22
I. Spiller 6 9 1.5 0 13
TEAM 21 56 2.7 0 22

About half their 56 rushing yards came on Kibodi’s 22 yd run on 3rd and ~40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iirc a while back the OL & OL recruiting was very important to him. If he goes to aggy we will all know why.

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Demas ain’t coming to Texas. You can’t give back money that’s already been spent 

What's aggy going to do? Turn themselves in after Demas/FWK spent their money?

That's the beauty of the game for recruits. Nothing aggy can do to stop Demas from bailing. That offense is eventually going to be a problem for top recruits like Demas. Players can't find that offense enticing. 

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

I’ll give Demas credit. He is one upstanding man of his word not to jump ship. Or...he already spent the money. 

Things are only going to get worse for aggy. I think he'll wait as long as possible before flipping just to limit the amount of grief all his aggy friends and benefactors will give him.