Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Wasn't going to post this, because it is a run of the mill fanboy rant, but given Kellen's outstanding performance yesterday that inspired all the locals, I think you guys might want to hear too. 

1:49:15 - 1:55:00

A listener texts in a question, just hypothetical of what it would take to bench Mond, and this sends Looch into a tail spin, talking about how aggy that talk this way are weak, that he wants to smack them all "and send them back to their Longhorn friends." And that "these people tend to populate in other ways(???)" 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/mMWVTogKkOo/0122045-fxvf.mp3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bob Lives! said:

I know he doesn’t interview very much, and doesn’t make much sense when he does, but I wonder what Zach Evans thinks about everything he witnessed yesterday, especially the aggie run game.

Texas A&M Rushing

CAR YDS AVG TD LONG

K. Mond 9 26 2.9 0 17

J. Kibodi 6 21 3.5 0 22

I. Spiller 6 9 1.5 0 13

TEAM 21 56 2.7 0 22

About half their 56 rushing yards came on Kibodi’s 22 yd run on 3rd and ~40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, jet black said:

iirc a while back the OL & OL recruiting was very important to him. If he goes to aggy we will all know why.

He doesn’t have many schools that will take his commitment (or send him money bags)  so what he said in the past doesn’t really matter.

36 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Uh ooooh

Shitting on the guy who will be the first to throw the ball to you in 2 years seems like a bad idea. 

35 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

He doesn’t have many schools that will take his commitment (or send him money bags)  so what he said in the past doesn’t really matter.

Shitting on the guy who will be the first to throw the ball to you in 2 years seems like a bad idea. 

Mond is leaving early. Haven't you heard

17 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

O'Neal

433 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 13 sec ago by PJYoung

AgsNguyen

AG

Benched. Then left the field by himself to the locker room. Derick Hunter and a staffer sprinted there and brought him back. Hunter chewed his ass out the whole way. Jeez. 

Need more eyes in this, this is the FSU type culture you get with jimbo’s recruiting “strategy”. 

4 minutes ago, Yuk said:

Pretty amazing that they have to post that it's ok to not swear blind fealty to football coach.

We have plenty of those types as well. Every school does. There are people who will cheer for the king, whoever the king is. I’ll argue no one is better at it than ATM, but I’ve certainly seen enough to know that there are some of those dipshits on our boards as well. 24/7 is full of them. 

The roller coaster will be back on the upswing soon. They are going to win 5 of their next 6 games. Losing to Alabama at home was already in their fan calculus so that’s not going to set them off. 

Its when they end the season losing two in a row to setup a bowl game in Houston on December 23rd that’s when it goes crashing down again. 

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Maybe he's going full Antonio Brown?

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Wasn't going to post this, because it is a run of the mill fanboy rant, but given Kellen's outstanding performance yesterday that inspired all the locals, I think you guys might want to hear too. 

A listener texts in a question, just hypothetical of what it would take to bench Mond, and this sends Looch into a tail spin, talking about how aggy that talk this way are weak, that he wants to smack them all "and send them back to their Longhorn friends." And that "these people tend to populate in other ways(???)" 

Thanks for posting. That was awesome. What an asshole

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I look forward to you delivering the goods this week.

12 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Okie St is going to get better as the year goes along.  The mudholing they would give aggy in a bowl game would be epic.

Watching one of aggy's CBs trying to cover Tylan Wallace with help over the top from O'Neal would be absolutely magical. Wallace might go for 250 yards.

Assuming O'Neal hasn't quit the team by then.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Okie St is going to get better as the year goes along.  The mudholing they would give aggy in a bowl game would be epic.

Okie State will play in a better bowl than what aggy will be in.  Probably Camping Bowl or something in that area with them.

Aggy will be in that bowl Auburn was in last year against a bad Big 10 team.  If, and this is a big if, they end up in Texas or Liberty bowl it'll be against someone like Baylor, Iowa State or K State the way things look now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Okie State will play in a better bowl than what aggy will be in.  Probably Camping Bowl or something in that area with them.

Aggy will be in that bowl Auburn was in last year against a bad Big 10 team.  If, and this is a big if, they end up in Texas or Liberty bowl it'll be against someone like Baylor, Iowa State or K State the way things look now.

This projection has them in the Music City against Iowa, which would play to their strengths: https://www.bannersociety.com/pages/bowl-projections-college-football-playoff-predictions