Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

10 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

After Omeire flip... am I only one that reads that as..."yeah, can't blame him, but I'm looking at other SEC schools" 😁

apparently he can't play in high school either.  he truly is all in for SEC, SEC, SEC.

someone needs to ask him who's going to throw him the ball?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

If they lose this weekend and another besides Bama', UGA, and LSU, I bet a lot of the OOS commits start to have 2nd thoughts and look around.  On the flip side most of the OOS commits are bread.

I wonder if Elko would be interested in the Rutgers job, and take those Jersey DL with him?

47 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Surprised Jimbo kept Chef Price.  Dude is getting owned by Giles this cycle.

His only win is Leal, which is a big one but Giles has owned him in the past 3 cycles.

Ossai, Coburn, Ojomo, Warren, Sweat, Broughton, Umanmielen, (Collins) vs Leal.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

This coaster has two giant loops - the first will be as their season craters.  The second, will be the slow and inevitable rationale that they were brought in as fodder.  For contract negotiations and recruiting access.  When they are finally at the bottom of the bottle and see themselves as the rest of the country sees them - a mid-tier MS school with deeper pockets.

I think the equally funny aspect of he's afraid of the SEC is aggy believes they have a deeper depth chart at WR than Texas.

Eagles, Epps, and Smith are a better 3 than any 3 that aggy could put on the field this year. They are right, that Herman loves to rotate his WRs, so Omeire is likely to catch some balls next year. 10 WRs have already recorded a catch for Texas vs. 7 for aggy.

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

You sure about that?

lighter

Granted, he's the best coach on that staff, but that doesn't mean he's actually, you know... good.

Either way, losing him will send them in a tailspin and cause many a dog to hide under the table and many a sheep to cower in fear as the barn door slowly opens....

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Another event that leans towards Herman is either orchestrating this shit or one of the luckiest SOBs there is.  Flipping the guy they were crowing about beating Texas for, head to head, the day before their big recruiting weekend added to what happened around their pool party time? How many times has a big recruit committed less than 24 hours after aggy landed a commitment?

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

59 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Another event that leans towards Herman is either orchestrating this shit or one of the luckiest SOBs there is.  Flipping the guy they were crowing about beating Texas for, head to head, the day before their big recruiting weekend added to what happened around their pool party time? How many times has a big recruit committed less than 24 hours after aggy landed a commitment?

Never mind- I forgot Billy said this staff is overmatched. 

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Yeah buddy, I have some bad news for you. They will never see themselves as the rest of the country sees them. That's kind of their whole deal. You think that whole 'outside looking in, inside looking out' shit is made up? They've been in denial for more than a century. A few more years of tripping over their own dicks is not going to change that. No fucking way. That's what makes them so perfectly aggy. They are a bottomless pit of delusion which, by definition obviously, has no bottom. Therefore, they will never actually see bottom. It's like the aggy version of a buddhist koan, but instead of achieving enlightenment, you get to fuck sheep.

Wait... if you fuck enough sheep you don’t attain enlightenment? /aggy

12 minutes ago, Goodman said:

You know billy is always telling his minions how he is above a twitter spat and has not time for us.....then he immediately responds, every.single.time.

What really amuses me is that he doesn't even see the disconnect -- we are more than happy to tear our own staff / players / moms a new one any time we don't think they are up to standard, and happily admit as much, but for aggy, everyone in maroon is the bestest evar, until they aren't in maroon any more.

Sure, pull up the old takes on how bad we thought he was. Pull up the new ones, too, while you're at it, Luigi. 

• Like 5