Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The effervescent and ebullient Devon Archane makes an astonishing catch with an elan that only he could manage during warm-ups. Kid does it all.

That may be the most awesome catch in warm-ups by a RB I have ever seen! He kept the focus on the ball despite the invisible DB that was bearing down on him. 

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The effervescent and ebullient Devon Archane makes an astonishing catch with an elan that only he could manage during warm-ups. Kid does it all.

Who gives a shit, about pregame warm-ups. Typical aggy to highlight something that doesn't even fucking count.

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Who gives a shit, about pregame warm-ups. Typical aggy to highlight something that doesn't even fucking count.

To be fair, Achane is a *GREAT* football player.  His flaw is that he's really small.  I would still love to have him here, and I bet Herman would too.  

36 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I'm not sure if this was posted because of all the Omeire stuff but Aggy 247 has a hilarious thread because someone posted Smart Chuibuzo's SR highlights so far ...  my personal favorite is the pass play at 00:18 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10089603/5d75e8dc02bbb90e102bda26

He does shoot off the ball well. Granted, it's face-down into the turf half the time, but if Henson can coach him up to stay on his feet and redirect that downward momentum horizontally, they could have something here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

5 Star King seems a bit overrated. 

I’m a Longview fan, and think you guys have been a little harsh on him (especially before the season started), however he is not playing well and looks to have regressed quite a bit.  Losing a bunch of talent around him was always going to hurt his stats versus last year but if you watch the games it’s more than just that.  Bad reads, bad throws and bad decisions.  I still think he’ll be a good game manager type QB in college (assuming he gets a chance to play) but he’s proved the haters right and should not be a five star.

• Like 2

Just now, TKthunder2 said:

I’m a Longview fan, and think you guys have been a little harsh on him (especially before the season started), however he is not playing well and looks to have regressed quite a bit.  Losing a bunch of talent around him was always going to hurt his stats versus last year but if you watch the games it’s more than just that.  Bad reads, bad throws and bad decisions.  I still think he’ll be a good game manager type QB in college (assuming he gets a chance to play) but he’s proved the haters right and should not be a five star.

I know I always look for a completion % below 55 in HS and a 1:5 TD:INT ratio when trying to find a “good game manager.”

• Like 2

I love the Aggy that claims Texas is guaranteed 9 wins every year in the big 12.        

So I googled it.  Aggy won 9 or more games during their time in the big 12 4 times.

I guess Aggy guarantees wins differently when it does not suit their argument.

I still can’t believe they did it a whopping 4 times total but we are guaranteed to do it every year.  That’s rich, even for Aggy.

Go Auburn, kick the shit out of these assholes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TKthunder2 said:

But every team loses players around them and the elite still excel. Card lost wilson and probably others and his stats haven't taken a nosedive. Maybe king's problems are all in his head right now or maybe he's overrated or it's because it's the reasons you listed. Or maybe a combination of all three. 

He's also an easy target for being aggy and not even being recruited by us.