2020 Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Colorado

immamac

There’s still people out there thinking we’ll fire Herman?  Unless we get Urban or Brian Kelly, it ain’t happening. Yes, Herman sucks, but how do you justify the buyout on a coach who just finished the season in the top 15 and is 4-0 in bowls.  He also has the new-coordinator/no off-season because of Covid excuse. 
Yes, again, I know he sucks, but the press would eat us alive if we fired him for someone like Luke Fickel or some other non-power 5 Herman clone. 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, EZ$ said:

There’s still people out there thinking we’ll fire Herman?  Unless we get Urban or Brian Kelly, it ain’t happening. Yes, Herman sucks, but how do you justify the buyout on a coach who just finished the season in the top 15 and is 4-0 in bowls.  He also has the new-coordinator/no off-season because of Covid excuse. 
Yes, again, I know he sucks, but the press would eat us alive if we fired him for someone like Luke Fickel or some other non-power 5 Herman clone. 

you know we are getting Urban right?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, EZ$ said:

Who cares what the press thinks or says.  This is the same press that says we have to get rid of our oil royalty endowment because of climate change.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, EZ$ said:

Lost to TCU, ISU.  Hasn't won a conference championship.  Recruiting fell off a cliff.  Poor in game coaching decisions.  Had an affair with Kendra Scott. How much time you got?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Who gives a fuck what the press thinks. We watch closely and invest our time and money and we know he sucks.

Bijan gonna be a 1st rd pick after 3 years. Dude is like Adrian Peterson special. He just has "it". Too bad Herman had a tree trunk for a brain or else he could have shown the world what we already knew. 

See, this is what happens when you aren’t mensa. Can’t put him out there too early b/c freshmen make mistakes. Oversized, slow-footed running backs like Keontay don’t have that problem simpleton.

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He was 5 catches short of the season leader in catches this season.

Look up stats before posting dumbassedness.

Well that is one way to spin it. Sure he only had 20 or so catches all season but it was close to the team lead!

But the point is he just kind of disappears for long stretches and he is certainly not alone in that.

Edited by Valmy77

1 minute ago, Tree Fidy said:

See, this is what happens when you aren’t mensa. Can’t put him out there too early b/c freshmen make mistakes. Oversized, slow-footed running backs like Keontay don’t have that problem simpleton.

If only Bijan could fumble at the most inopportune times he would have had his chance. Sad. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Bijan gonna be a 1st rd pick after 3 years. Dude is like Adrian Peterson special. He just has "it". Too bad Herman had a tree trunk for a brain or else he could have shown the world what we already knew. 
Bijan has 500ish yards as a freshman while Adrian had 2000. So, yea, I see your point. Same type of back and player.

Fucking football board. JFC.
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

yet can't win the conference and mostly doesn't make the conference championship game?  

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Bijan has 500ish yards as a freshman while Adrian had 2000. So, yea, I see your point. Same type of back and player.

Adrian got to start his entire frosh campaign. Dipshit Tom had Keontay "butterfingers" Ingram ahead of him until the last two games he played. Are you fucking joking right now? 500 yards in 2 games with 6 tds isn't special enough for you? 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

It's not Bijan's fault that Tom didn't play him or goes through mental lapses.    

• Hook 'Em 1

Adrian got to start his entire frosh campaign. Dipshit Tom had Keontay "butterfingers" Ingram ahead of him until the last two games he played. Are you fucking joking right now? 500 yards in 2 games with 6 tds isn't special enough for you? 
You are comparing Adrian Peterson to BR. Are you joking? I certainly hope you don't follow football. Go back to cloak room.
  • Hook 'Em 1