2020 Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Colorado

immamac

1 minute ago, THUJONE said:

And every ounce of it is on TH. I blame him for TCU as well. They are shit and it never should have come down to a last second TD to win. 

He doesn't evaluate players well, he doesn't rotate them (or delegate rotations well), he sucks at meddling in the offense, and he is a terrible game manager. Every loss this year is on his ass. 

This. And I’m really not looking forward to the handwringing from the LDE folks on why we should keep him for beating lowly Colorado. 

At best this game just confirms the waste of what this year was with Herman and the helm. 

Easy game...layup bowl. See ya next year in this same building when we play the next mid-tier Pac-12 team....probably Arizona State

If Tom is coaching. Yes. Unless Thompson and Bijan are so good they only lose 2 games. In which case they’ll get into a New Year’s Day bowl or something.

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I love this game, but I am also cautiously pessimistic.  I remember when I thought Caden Sterns looked like a badass

It’s one of the few enjoyable halves of football in the Herman era, along with first half of the Sugar Bowl. Just enjoying Bijan and Casey balling out 

• Like 1