Official Coach Sark Thread of Dominance—haters back off

SimkinsMan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He looks like he just woke up from a “What planet am I on?” nap.

Everyone once in awhile, it’s possible get a little complacent about seeing the greatest helmet in college football all the time. Then you see it next to the generic gold with letter helmet and you appreciate it all the more, again. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/28/2023 at 10:25 AM, 83Horn said:

get rid of those gottdamn square tip boots.  Obviously, haven't gotten all of the California out of him yet.

I think most humans have toes and might like to wiggle them on occasion. Didn’t realize they originated in California but I’ve noticed most folks who bitch about California are Yankees from some rust belt shit hole

20 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I think most humans have toes and might like to wiggle them on occasion. Didn’t realize they originated in California but I’ve noticed most folks who bitch about California are Yankees from some rust belt shit hole

Lighten up, Frances.  User name is not checking out.

Fantastic interview and a huge fan of Sark.  He’s had top 5/top 3 classes despite the win record. Dude can recruit.  If he can stack enough talent and break through that 10+ barrier, this program will look like Bama UGA.  It already is at OL, QB, WR, RB.  He also mentioned in that interview this feels like a Sark team to him in the sense that it’s his players and culture.  He seems optimistic.  

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 4

Man, all that was missing was the guys sipping on some Kool-aid while they interviewed him. He definitely sounds like a guy with the ability to influence and lead men.  His path surely has given him the grit needed to embrace the challenge before him. Seems to have a great and courageous lady at his side.  I like our coach. Just need the QB thing to start working and we’ll be fine.  😅

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/11/2023 at 1:10 PM, LTtxfan said:

Crosspost -- Thx for finding this @Catdaddyhorn 

Saw this last night and want to believe but then I remember the deer in the headlights look he sports the minute plan A does not work and he has yet to prove he can put a plan B together on the fly during the game. He needs a Jim Valvano on the side line with him to help him figure it out. I just watched that 30 for 30 and Valvano would throw what ever they worked on out and try something new mid game. They had lots of luck but the luck was forced by unexpected approaches that Valvano took at the end of games.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sark/CDC/RT/Vic -- Starts today in San Antonio

Texas Exes 2023 Texas Fight Tour

On May 9, the Texas Exes will host the San Antonio leg of the Texas Fight Tour at the Chicken N Pickle from 6-8 p.m. Details for the event at 5215 UTSA Boulevard can be found here. Prices for this event, and those in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston, are $25 for Texas Exes and Longhorn Foundation members, $35 for non-members, and $10 for children ages 7-12. Children 6 and under get in free.

The second leg of the tour will be held in Dallas on May 10, also from 6-8 p.m. The event is scheduled to take place at Ferris Wheelers Backyard and BBQ, located at 1950 Market Center Boulevard.

The following night’s event in Fort Worth (May11) will be at the Fort Worth Stockyards Station, located at 140 East Exchange Avenue.

Houston’s turn to host the Texas Fight Tour will be on May 16 at J-Bar-M Barbecue at 2201 Leeland Street.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...