2021 MLB Thread

LTtxfan

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Dodgers down 4-1 bottom 8, bases loaded and Turner hits it to the track.  And Reddick completely misplaces it.  Hahaha, fuck you Reddick, cheating bastard.  Karma.

You’re the one that brought it out of the cheating thread.

It’s been widely reported that Reddick was not a participant in the cheating scandal and did not want to know pitches - just like Altuve.  

Mookie is more of a cheater.  Be consistent.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

You’re the one that brought it out of the cheating thread.

It’s been widely reported that Reddick was not a participant in the cheating scandal and did not want to know pitches - just like Altuve.  

Mookie is more of a cheater.  Be consistent.  

The thread is the MLB Thread, now you want to go and change it all up...

On 7/9/2021 at 11:36 AM, shadow_operative said:

some friends of mine left the Army game in 09 when Army took a four un lead over Texas in the top of the 9th during the regionals. i saw them walking out so i called one of them and when he answered i simply said, "you're a bad fan." he laughed and said the game was over and they were going to beat the traffic. Preston Clark ended up hitting a walk-off grand slam for Texas, and that friend of mine is now dead, so. lesson learned. 

Thanks for a reason to post this 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

it makes zero sense that for 150 years in baseball we accept that umpires call balls and strikes and make judgment calls on the fly, but that we can't trust an official score keeper to say, "you know what? i know he didn't touch that ball, but that is not a grand slam, that's an error." 

It's more a tradition thing, which is even more irritating. The rulebook actually specifically says that the fielder doesn't have to touch the ball in order to be charged with an error.

20 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Wait, now he wants to take his shirt off?  Is his wife gonna be pissed?

Hard to believe, but getting relentlessly mocked (or watching your husband get relentlessly mocked) for years tends to alter one's views on things.

(And I know you are just trolling but Altuve quickly found a new, not torn jersey to wear by the time he took part in the postgame interview... which is pretty consistent with what someone who did not want to be shirtless would do.)

Twitter seems to think Shohei is starting tomorrow night against Scherzer. 
Yeah pretty sure they already got the name cards out on the table on mlb network so media can see it so i am sure thats correct.

Max going from off the team to starter

20 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Hard to believe, but getting relentlessly mocked (or watching your husband get relentlessly mocked) for years tends to alter one's views on things.

(And I know you are just trolling but Altuve quickly found a new, not torn jersey to wear by the time he took part in the postgame interview... which is pretty consistent with what someone who did not want to be shirtless would do.)

So he's not in trouble with his wife anymore.  Got it.

51 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Wait, now he wants to take his shirt off?  Is his wife gonna be pissed?

5 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

So he's not in trouble with his wife anymore.  Got it.

D- for the initial troll, mostly because you only have to watch 30 seconds of the highlight to realize he didn't tear it himself. F+ for the follow-up because it doesn't make any sense and was pretty weak. Kind of sad when Helobious is better at something than you are.

That's why this thread is better with more facts, updates, videos, etc. and fewer troll posts. Not because trash talk is bad, but because most of y'all suck at it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

D- for the initial troll, mostly because you only have to watch 30 seconds of the highlight to realize he didn't tear it himself. F+ for the follow-up because it doesn't make any sense and was pretty weak. Kind of sad when Helobious is better at something than you are.

That's why this thread is better with more facts, updates, videos, etc. and fewer troll posts. Not because trash talk is bad, but because most of y'all suck at it.

Hey, I have an "F" rating for you.

Also, you suck at this too.  His wife being angry and him being shy were responses as to why he didn't let his teammates rip off his jersey.  Last night, he seemed to have no problem letting them rip off his jersey.  And I'll worry about your opinion on trolling and who's lame when you start calling out your own brethren for it. Last edit: also, it was a goddamned joke, but trust pearl clutching Astros fans to make a mountain out of the molehill.  If you hate it so much, do I like do most of you and ignore it.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Also, you suck at this too.  His wife being angry and him being shy were responses as to why he didn't let his teammates rip off his jersey.  Last night, he seemed to have no problem letting them rip off his jersey.  And I'll worry about your opinion on trolling and who's lame when you start calling out your own brethren for it. Last edit: also, it was a goddamned joke, but trust pearl clutching Astros fans to make a mountain out of the molehill.  If you hate it so much, do I like do most of you and ignore it.

See, this is even worse. You should stick to something else. I'm not clutching any pearls, I'm on the record as saying the Astros cheated and should have been punished, and your emotional rhetoric makes it pretty clear you're lying about not caring about my post. I mean you came in here to talk trash and now you're being defensive while saying you don't care what I say. Pretty embarrassing, really.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

See, this is even worse. You should stick to something else. I'm not clutching any pearls, I'm on the record as saying the Astros cheated and should have been punished, and your emotional rhetoric makes it pretty clear you're lying about not caring about my post. I mean you came in here to talk trash and now you're being defensive while saying you don't care what I say. Pretty embarrassing, really.

Oh man, I'm thoroughly embarrassed.

I made an Altuve crack, and your panties got in such a wad you felt the need to weigh in and let me know about posting facts instead of trolling.  Way to go, detached and rational one.

1 minute ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

about your 'ratings.' as in, they mean nothing to me.  but at least you gave up on being wrong about his shyness/wife.  

I didn't give up because I didn't make a point about that. I referenced your claim that he didn't care when the reality is his shirt was ripped off by a mob of teammates so whether or not he cared about it coming off is impossible to tell..

Now you're adding terrible reading comprehension to your terrible trash talking. This is a wonderful performance you're putting on. Please continue.

Ironical.  You're pretty bad at this.  If you want to carry on in PM versus the thread, I'm game at letting you know your flaws in reasoning.  But I do think its time to stop crapping up the thread for today.  You're also one of those 'as long as I got in the last words I win' types.  So have at it (or contradict me by not, don't care).

Edited by MC Fresh Breath

Ironical.  You're pretty bad at this.  If you want to carry on in PM versus the thread, I'm game at letting you know your flaws in reasoning.  But I do think its time to stop crapping up the thread for today.  You're also one of those 'as long as I got in the last words I win' types.  So have at it (or contradict me by not, don't care).

e8ac191bb2e55accebff3cd8699dc355.jpg
  • Like 2

Just stop your've embarrassed yourself to the point that this is cringeworthy now.

125af321574217b23a0e2aa57784f528.jpg

2 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said: