2021 MLB Thread

LTtxfan

6 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Well, the ayes were 6, 1 no, 1 abstain.  But it sounds like they were passing something that the A's won't agree with,  and its not fully fleshed out so maybe much ado about nothing.  

Yeah it is a proposal to move forward with the project but still lots to do before a final proposal is complete or something.

But the A's seemed to think it should be a starting point. Hard to tell if they were bluffing or not.

• Like 1

Maybe wrong thread but story is wild. The balls on his soon to be X-Wife. She was banging the preacher. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ben-zobrist-marriage-party-pastor-wife-affair

Ex-MLB star Ben Zobrist claims 'genesis' of marriage fracture was $30K party for pastor amid wife's affair

"Mrs. Zobrist paid for the party out of the ‘farm account’ that her husband typically did not review, apparently to keep the cost of the party unknown to him. … Mrs. Zobrist and Pastor Yawn both became intoxicated and are dancing ‘on’ each other in a provocative way that was very embarrassing to Ben Zobrist, especially in front of their close church friends," the filing read, via the Tribune.

"Wife reached out to her pastor, Byron Yawn, and found solace in his support," her filing said. "The parties had a friendship with Mr. Yawn and his family. Wife’s friendship and connection with Mr. Yawn grew over a period of time and changed into a romantic relationship. In March of 2019, wife had an affair with Mr. Yawn and admitted this relationship to husband in May of 2019. Although she did not admit the adultery until later."

Julianna Zobrist allegedly told her husband the affair was over but is accused of keeping in contact with the former pastor and even allegedly bought a "burner phone" to talk to him. She admitted to getting the phone in June 2019 and later threw it away. She said getting the new phone and changing cellphone carriers allowed her to get "rid of her phone that contained the nude photos and text messages that she had sent to Yawn."

Julianna Zobrist is seeking $4 million in the divorce as she claimed her husband allegedly failed to "preserve marital assets" when he took a leave of absence in 2019. She claimed her husband "intentionally and voluntarily stopped working" and went from "the top of his game" to "giving up," which affected the household income.

She is reportedly seeking an even split of marital assets and the large sums, claiming the figure is the "amount of money he failed to preserve by abruptly and intentionally failing to satisfy his baseball contract."

Juliana Zobrist is a vapid whore with a cult like following of equally vapid, mindless, self obsessed whores on social media. she killed Ben Zobrist's marriage and then his career, and yet she tries (successfully) to pass herself off as some sort of ultra loving, spiritual, godly woman. fuck her and everything she stands for. 

also, she's not attractive. i don't know wtf Ben was thinking. she's gained probably 25-30 lbs recently and is actually more attractive now than she was before. the chicks who these men ruin their lives for...

52 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Juliana Zobrist is a vapid whore with a cult like following of equally vapid, mindless, self obsessed whores on social media. she killed Ben Zobrist's marriage and then his career, and yet she tries (successfully) to pass herself off as some sort of ultra loving, spiritual, godly woman. fuck her and everything she stands for. 

also, she's not attractive. i don't know wtf Ben was thinking. she's gained probably 25-30 lbs recently and is actually more attractive now than she was before. the chicks who these men ruin their lives for...

Fucking epidemic of gold digging whores. We need to band together and follow Bill Burrs lead on this issue 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Well, the ayes were 6, 1 no, 1 abstain.  But it sounds like they were passing something that the A's won't agree with,  and its not fully fleshed out so maybe much ado about nothing.  

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah it is a proposal to move forward with the project but still lots to do before a final proposal is complete or something.

But the A's seemed to think it should be a starting point. Hard to tell if they were bluffing or not.

The council vote was simply a machination to make the A’s look like the bad guy. They were voting on a term sheet that contained amendments that the A’s hadn’t even seen and are never going to agree to. It’s unclear if the A’s will even continue negotiations.  They are one step closer to Vegas. 

Edited by TonyTexas

54 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Fucking epidemic of gold digging whores. We need to band together and follow Bill Burrs lead on this issue 

while watching the already successful careers of fernando tatis, jr, vladimir guerrero, jr, bo bichette, etc, it still eludes me why these women would want to throw themselves at mlb players.  i seriously doubt the pastor's son could hit a curveball. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

This is still one of my favorite stories. Pedro's wife was a bad ass woman. He met her when playing in Albuquerque and she remained at his side until this event. Oh she stayed with him, but just not at his side. 

CHICAGO TRIBUNE
Two Houston women have been charged with drugging St. Louis Cardinals star Pedro Guerrero and stealing $26,000 worth of jewelry from his hotel room, according to a report in the Houston Chronicle.

According to documents filed with the Harris County District Attorney`s office, Guerrero was incapacitated by a drug slipped into his drink, then had a World Series ring, a wedding band and a Rolex watch stolen. The incident occurred Aug. 27 at the Westin Galleria Hotel in Houston.

The Chronicle said Dodgers announcer Don Drysdale was victimized in a similar scam Tuesday night at the Galleria. Drysdale reported losing a Rolex watch and a ring. No charges have been filed in that case, but Drysdale said he is working with police in the investigation.

''It was the wackiest thing,'' Drysdale said. ''One minute I was talking to people in the bar. Then, I don`t have the slightest idea what happened.''

15 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

This is still one of my favorite stories. Pedro's wife was a bad ass woman. He met her when playing in Albuquerque and she remained at his side until this event. Oh she stayed with him, but just not at his side. 

CHICAGO TRIBUNE
Two Houston women have been charged with drugging St. Louis Cardinals star Pedro Guerrero and stealing $26,000 worth of jewelry from his hotel room, according to a report in the Houston Chronicle.

According to documents filed with the Harris County District Attorney`s office, Guerrero was incapacitated by a drug slipped into his drink, then had a World Series ring, a wedding band and a Rolex watch stolen. The incident occurred Aug. 27 at the Westin Galleria Hotel in Houston.

The Chronicle said Dodgers announcer Don Drysdale was victimized in a similar scam Tuesday night at the Galleria. Drysdale reported losing a Rolex watch and a ring. No charges have been filed in that case, but Drysdale said he is working with police in the investigation.

''It was the wackiest thing,'' Drysdale said. ''One minute I was talking to people in the bar. Then, I don`t have the slightest idea what happened.''

Maybe i'm missing something, but why is this a favorite?

On 7/20/2021 at 4:50 PM, henrygandorf said:

while watching the already successful careers of fernando tatis, jr, vladimir guerrero, jr, bo bichette, etc, it still eludes me why these women would want to throw themselves at mlb players.  i seriously doubt the pastor's son could hit a curveball. 

Mallory Edens (one of two heiresses to billionaire and Buck's owner Wes Edens) was sitting courtside with Christian Yelich last night at the NBA Finals. So some of them appear to be gold-digging themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh. Oh my god. Welp. 

I caught the last few innings. It was a badass walk off. 

On 7/20/2021 at 3:00 PM, shadow_operative said:

Not crazy at all!

Ben-Julianna-Zobrist.JPG

105306_w_450_277.png

20 hours ago, ztejas said:

Mallory Edens (one of two heiresses to billionaire and Buck's owner Wes Edens) was sitting courtside with Christian Yelich last night at the NBA Finals. So some of them appear to be gold-digging themselves. 

I caught the last few innings. It was a badass walk off. 

speaking of Mallory Edens...

thigh?

DDDB31A4-8166-4915-9273-C2A4032E1FC2.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

And here....we.....go.....

#MNTwins complete trade with Tampa Bay Rays.

Club acquires right-handed minor league pitchers Joe Ryan and Drew Strotman, in exchange for designated hitter Nelson Cruz and right-handed minor league pitcher Calvin Faucher.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

And here....we.....go.....

#MNTwins complete trade with Tampa Bay Rays.

Club acquires right-handed minor league pitchers Joe Ryan and Drew Strotman, in exchange for designated hitter Nelson Cruz and right-handed minor league pitcher Calvin Faucher.

I have never heard of Faucher, but am confident that he'll win the Cy Young in 2024, and then the Rays will trade him in 2025.