The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Well I think I have exposed several items that most already know, but sometimes it needs to be rooted out for everyone to see. 

One, that CR posters are all clearly suffering from some sort of mental delusion, anger issue, or an overall issue of not being able to separate the real world from the fantasy world that they create in their troubled minds.  Some of you suffer from all of these.

And two, that when they do not agree with a viewpoint that does not fit their narrative etc they will lash out and attempt to drown you out in the most petty and childish of ways.  Messaging their little friends or logging in as their socks to group attack a poster.  It is not the group that screams the loudest that is right.  A tactic used by the deluded to drown out opposing views.  Usually the loudest in the room is the weakest, with nothing real to say, (see the CR posters in this thread).

Finally third is that clearly one of you and possibly more have some real reading comprehension issues. Try and work on that.

Also, Here is an online therapy site for you guys to get the help you so desperately need.  Not sure if they take insurance, but I assume most of you do not have that unless it is provided by some government program or your parents.

https://www.talkspace.com/online-therapy/

So I’m off to read and discuss travel, cars, music, sports, and other things that bring me joy. Life is too short to interact with the CR group.  Feel free to add me to your ignore list...if you can.   😎

I assure you in the most "real life" terms possible, I am 10x fold more powerful in the Republican Party than you could every possibly know.  You think I'm a delusional, troubled liberal nutjob?  I mean, I am delusional.  But take your best day in the GOP, your proudest day as a conservative.  That's a casual lunch to me.  I have eaten more meals with Bush, Abbott, Paxton, Patrick, Straus, and Willet than you've had with your own family.  I've seen your IP address, you're a nobody.  You voted in some primaries and donated a few bucks.  I've drunkenly accepted more finance committee appointments than you've gotten consensual blowjobs.  You're just angry garbage.  

I post there because we let people like you feel important.  It was necessary at one point, but now you're a disease.  And you need to be eradicated.  You're a tumor.  That's all you and your like are.  I get rid of the stupid, I get rid of people like you, and I'll go back to anti-Democrat posting on the CR like the old days.  Until then, know your fucking place.  You were pawns we used and you became self-aware.  You will never, ever, ever be in a position of real influence.  Believe me.  The plans to rid the party of you are already underway.  PM me when you get a chance and get my credentials.  I'll be hosting Sec. Evans for an O&G event tomorrow and I have a strange feeling your name won't come up, fuckbag.  

Lulz, Lobo has a shiny hook but you need a lot better bait.

Also, anyone who has to name drop and talk about what a big shot they are is either

1.  Full of shit.

2.  Completely insecure.  Which one is it for you?

Enjoy your big event Mr. Bigtime.

Edited by Moby Ric
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 3/25/2022 at 1:23 PM, Johnny Sack said:

spacer.png

Ah yeah, I'm sure people who self identify as conservative or very conservative seek therapy at the same rates as those who don't.

It's 2022 and there's still people trying to shame others for taking care of their mental health. That's some shameful shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Well I think I have exposed several items that most already know, but sometimes it needs to be rooted out for everyone to see. 

One, that CR posters are all clearly suffering from some sort of mental delusion, anger issue, or an overall issue of not being able to separate the real world from the fantasy world that they create in their troubled minds.  Some of you suffer from all of these.

And two, that when they do not agree with a viewpoint that does not fit their narrative etc they will lash out and attempt to drown you out in the most petty and childish of ways.  Messaging their little friends or logging in as their socks to group attack a poster.  It is not the group that screams the loudest that is right.  A tactic used by the deluded to drown out opposing views.  Usually the loudest in the room is the weakest, with nothing real to say, (see the CR posters in this thread).

Finally third is that clearly one of you and possibly more have some real reading comprehension issues. Try and work on that.

Also, Here is an online therapy site for you guys to get the help you so desperately need.  Not sure if they take insurance, but I assume most of you do not have that unless it is provided by some government program or your parents.

https://www.talkspace.com/online-therapy/

So I’m off to read and discuss travel, cars, music, sports, and other things that bring me joy. Life is too short to interact with the CR group.  Feel free to add me to your ignore list...if you can.   😎

Another post whining about fictional internet points, what a fragile little pussy you are. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Lulz, Lobo has a shiny hook but you need a lot better bait.

Also, anyone who has to name drop and talk about what a big shot they are is either

1.  Full of shit.

2.  Completely insecure.  Which one is it for you?

Enjoy your big event Mr. Bigtime.

Not only that, I fucked your wife.  

seriously though, you really should be here right now.  Great event 

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

eek. 

People like him.  They were digitally recruited to win an election in 2016.  I get it.  But somebody forgot to delete them.  Now they’re a rounding error.  A cyst that needs removal  His people don’t understand 

And we sure as shit don’t know how to eradicate them.  They don’t fucking get it.   We name drop this shit To prove a point.  We let the stupids in to defeat Hillary.  We didn’t know it was gonna become a way of life for the GOP.  This is a fucking cruel joke gone too far.  We’re letting the mentally unhinged think they matter.  It’s cruel actually. 

Edited by Lobo

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

People like him.  They were digitally recruited to win an election in 2016.  I get it.  But somebody forgot to delete them.  Now they’re a rounding error.  A cyst that needs removal  His people don’t understand 

And we sure as shit don’t know how to eradicate them.  They don’t fucking get it.   We name drop this shit To prove a point.  We let the stupids in to defeat Hillary.  We didn’t know it was gonna become a way of life for the GOP.  This is a fucking cruel joke gone too far.  We’re letting the mentally unhinged think they matter.  It’s cruel actually. 

Well, purge the neocons and the dumbasses that fell for the lucy routine wrt "fiscal responsibility" and the cysts as you put it and there is hardly anybody left.  Why even affiliate yourself with the party.  Only thing worse than self-identifying as a democrat at the moment is self-identifying as a republican.    

• Hook 'Em 3

I stopped.  I apparently missed a meeting around 2017/2018 when it was decided that not only would we keep the stupids, we’d elevate them.  Been out ever since.  You have the luxury of education and critical thought.  You know when you’re being made a mark.  Shitheaps like this never see it coming.  And on the rare occasion they do get wise; they think they’re won some kinda goddamn major award.  The CR is how it is now, a vast shift from a few years ago, for two reasons.  More liberals voicing frustration.  And then folks like me who are thinking, “what the fuck?  People dumber than my retarded sister are getting to run the GOP?”   

i won’t abide stupid.  The party will purge these people.  Not now.  Not in 2024.   But our use for the shitheel masses will To an end.  The Trump family will send them mailers to contribute to some bullshit enterprise.  And they should send money because my alternative plan is slightly more cruel.  

Lol at Lobo.  Ok, I will nibble.  I don't know or care what you found out about looking at an IP address.  I will however divulge this one little bit.  I very rarely vote if ever, I have no party affiliation, and I have never ever given money to any political party or political candidate.  So you can assume all you want about me etc, cause it is clearly all wrong.  But by all means keep shoveling your BS for the CR masses to eat up.

One quick edit.  You CR posters are more predictable than the weather.  LOL.

Edited by Moby Ric
  • Hook 'Em 2

You voted for Trump.  You don’t understand why some of us left the party.  And you don’t understand the need for many of us to have cathartic relief.  Therefore; you’re stupid.  So you fit right in with the current GOP.  At least other posters can be funny or articulate.  But you’re the perfect poster child.  Don’t ever change.  

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You voted for Trump.  You don’t understand why some of us left the party.  And you don’t understand the need for many of us to have cathartic relief.  Therefore; you’re stupid.  So you fit right in with the current GOP.  At least other posters can be funny or articulate.  But you’re the perfect poster child.  Don’t ever change.  

Let' see. Wrong, I did not vote for Trump in either 2016 or 2020.  I did not vote at all.  Wrong again, not affiliated with any political party, so there is nothing to leave or still be a member or even attached to.  I'm stupid, that is just childish on your part.  Wrong, other posters are not funny or articulate, especially your CR pals.  Correct, I will not change.

btw, when I wrote earlier about one or a few of you need to work on your reading comprehension, you were one of them.

19 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Let' see. Wrong, I did not vote for Trump in either 2016 or 2020.  I did not vote at all.  Wrong again, not affiliated with any political party, so there is nothing to leave or still be a member or even attached to.  I'm stupid, that is just childish on your part.  Wrong, other posters are not funny or articulate, especially your CR pals.  Correct, I will not change.

btw, when I wrote earlier about one or a few of you need to work on your reading comprehension, you were one of them.

So you have zero political skin in the game and just make it a point to bitch about how a forum that you aren't forced to visit seems to be out of favor with a guy you claim to not care about?  Makes perfect sense.  

You just so happened to drop by such a forum?  One where people who left a party you don't vote for joined up with others from another party you don't vote for to talk about a guy you don't concern yourself with while your minions neg-rep bomb away and you just hang back and proclaim complete indifference other than you don't like every single thing about the forum which tilts in a way you don't see because your completely apolitically agnostic?  I have that right?  The one and only single, special fucking unicorn in all of American politics?  Kudos, by the way.  You are special, I'll give you that.

Edited by Lobo

I am going to have to be quick since I am making BBQ chicken as we speak.  And yes Mother fucker I am special.

I made a very easy diagnosis if you will of the typical CR poster which per their posting habits is out of touch with reality.  it was not difficult, and as I said earlier, most people already know this.  And that is a fact.  I know you guys have issues with that, especially you since you say you deal with politicians.  In fact the typical response is all over the place.  Negs, insults, and avoiding any real response.  It is what I expected.

And let's not gloss over that you are completely full of crap with your I looked up your IP address and know all about you hilarity.  

Go back to serving drink to the leeches at your event Mr Sunshine.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I am going to have to be quick since I am making BBQ chicken as we speak.  And yes Mother fucker I am special.

I made a very easy diagnosis if you will of the typical CR poster which per their posting habits is out of touch with reality.  it was not difficult, and as I said earlier, most people already know this.  And that is a fact.  I know you guys have issues with that, especially you since you say you deal with politicians.  In fact the typical response is all over the place.  Negs, insults, and avoiding any real response.  It is what I expected.

And let's not gloss over that you are completely full of crap with your I looked up your IP address and know all about you hilarity.  

Go back to serving drink to the leeches at your event Mr Sunshine.

You won the "not any real response" on the previous page.  Don't hide behind your chicken.

• Haha 3

Cool, cool.  You just started this tangent rather aggressively for a guy that proclaims to have absolutely zero political skin in the game.  But hey, kudos.  We should all probably forget the sins we committed in the last 6 years.  I just thought it odd that you could so vehemently judge a forum for its political tilt and then step back and say, "Oh no, but I wouldn't know anything about politics.  Parties?  Ballots?  I wouldn't even know how to do that."  Again, you are literally just one out of 75 million.  Pretty cool.  I'm glad you don't have to struggle with the bullshit the rest of us do.  Must be nice.

JFC People. 

wildcat sorry the truth hurts, deal with it, seek help.

tigol stop trying to fit in with the CR kids.  Run away.

Lobo I really am getting serious about the reading comprehension thing.  You are either ignoring what I am saying or just making your own shit up.  I think it is the latter.

Never said I don't know anything about politics, parties or ballots.  Typical CR bullshit, take someones words, twist them to fit your personal narrative.

btw the chicken was excellent.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Cool, I misread shit all the time.  It just seems like you have a massive issue with a forum in which you claim to have zero political skin in the game.  Just seems odd. 

It'd be like popping in on a Green Party forum online and just constantly proclaiming that the Green Party people are crazy (which they are), and periodically stepping back and saying, "But I have zero interest in this, but I will continue to observe and shitpost over and over and over again."  I mean, I get it.  It's possible, just seems like a curious use of time and energy given, as you say, you are completely 100% apolitical.  

27 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

JFC People. 

Lobo I really am getting serious about the reading comprehension thing.  You are either ignoring what I am saying or just making your own shit up.  I think it is the latter.

Never said I don't know anything about politics, parties or ballots.  Typical CR bullshit, take someones words, twist them to fit your personal narrative.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO COMMUNICATE?

• Haha 3

It would be super helpful if he could just tell us the message/narrative.  I get it, I get clouded by my own distrust of the GOP.  But if he could just tell us the point, that would be incredibly helpful.  He just keeps telling us we're missing for the forest for the trees, but it's just non-stop talk about his mom's bush.

49 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

JFC People. 

You are a complete fucking idiot and should have already been banned for posting nothing but complete troll bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You are a complete fucking idiot and should have already been banned for posting nothing but complete troll bullshit.

Well look who it is.  You still mad that you were called out for being a pos racist?  Or are you still just making "a joke"?  

And I should be banned?!  Fucking Moron.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

It is obvious the typical idiots were called in to spew their crazy.  If you can't read, you can't be helped.  one thing I will give to you CR folks is you are organized, you call in the ultra crazy, and the socks right on cue.  I posted a therapy link for you guys, use it.  

Like I said you dumbasses are more predictable than the weather  You all responded exactly how I said you would.  Congrats.

I am going to remove myself from this toxic trash since some of the idiot gang has started to show up.  Good luck with your mental health.  I am going back to the normal board and leave the delusional crazy shit to you guys.  Like I said, put me on your ignore list if you don't like hearing the truth about yourselves.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

You just so happened to drop by such a forum?  One where people who left a party you don't vote for joined up with others from another party you don't vote for to talk about a guy you don't concern yourself with while your minions neg-rep bomb away and you just hang back and proclaim complete indifference other than you don't like every single thing about the forum which tilts in a way you don't see because your completely apolitically agnostic?  I have that right?  The one and only single, special fucking unicorn in all of American politics?  Kudos, by the way.  You are special, I'll give you that.

this is fantastic 😆

source (1).gif

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

So you have zero political skin in the game and just make it a point to bitch about how a forum that you aren't forced to visit seems to be out of favor with a guy you claim to not care about?  Makes perfect sense.  

Well, he is a fragile little pussy.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

You are just a whiny pussy who got their fee fees hurt when people called you on your bullshit.  Oh, you are are also a lazy piece of shit who cannot even be bothered to exercise their civic duty.  

Also, last I checked, no one is forcing you to go to the fucking cloak room.  You don't like it, don't fucking go.  And then do us all a favor and stop being such a fucking whiny cunt when you do go in there.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

one thing I will give to you CR folks 

Sir, please stop being needlessly inflammatory on this thread.  They don't like being called CR folks, read the room.  I think this week's preferred pronouns are Don't Say Hunter/Don't Say 10% for the Big Guy/Don't Say Gulf Drilling Permitting Postponed Another Year/Don't Say Projection/Don't Say But Whatabout. 

Edited by clapclapclap
Peacemaking

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are just a whiny pussy who got their fee fees hurt when people called you on your bullshit.  Oh, you are are also a lazy piece of shit who cannot even be bothered to exercise their civic duty.  

Also, last I checked, no one is forcing you to go to the fucking cloak room.  You don't like it, don't fucking go.  And then do us all a favor and stop being such a fucking whiny cunt when you do go in there.

Your cunt hasn't seen a man in a long time I bet.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 15

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Face it.  Trump has divided the country into Trump/Not Trump.  "But Trump" is not some kind of logical fallacy.  It is the argument.  It is the only choice.

I don't agree with this at all. And to your other "mythical Trump voter" theory; there are many who have admitted to voting for Trump-- like yours truly.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, TurkeyChew said:

I don't agree with this at all. And to your other "mythical Trump voter" theory; there are many who have admitted to voting for Trump-- like yours truly.

I wouldn't say many.

And, I pretty much respect your posting.  But you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

Sir, please stop being needlessly inflammatory on this thread.  They don't like being called CR folks, read the room.  I think this week's preferred pronouns are Don't Say Hunter/Don't Say 10% for the Big Guy/Don't Say Gulf Drilling Permitting Postponed Another Year/Don't Say Projection/Don't Say But Whatabout. 

The Biden administration approved 3,557 drilling permits in its first year. For comparison, Trump's administration approved 2,658 in its first year.

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I wouldn't say many.

And, I pretty much respect your posting.  But you should be ashamed of yourself.

Not many, anymore, you are right. They have been driven off the boards, but a few of us are too stupid to have followed suit I guess. I mean, I think it's important to provide a point of view that is absent in the "echo chambers", but some part of me must also enjoy the gauntlet I guess as well. I can't figure it, myself.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

I'm glad DOJ is investigating Hunter.  Part of my living is made from gulf drilling.  We all project whether we admit it or not.  But I confess--I have no idea what "10% for the Big Guy" means.  I don't get that one.  

You can lecture Moby Ric all you want, but remember he's never voted, he's not even an American citizen.  He doesn't know what politics are.  He's never heard of this Trump fellow.  I think at Surly, we've stumbled upon our own unfrozen caveman politico.  

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cloak Room, I'm a simple caveman.  I'm unaware of these "parties" you vote for and against.  Your politics frighten and confuse me.  I'm sorry fellow posters, I am unaware of your current technology.  I'm just posting on this forum I claim to never visit with your strange and frightening mobile devices.  Sometimes I just want to run back into the hills and get away from your strange political landscapes that I've never heard of given my mere 6 hours a day of cable news.  I fell in some ice and was thawed out by your scientists."  

-Unfrozen Moby Ric

Edited by Lobo

10 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Man, it sure is funny how certain posters who totally don't care about politics at all get super worked up about people making jokes that would imply that Trump is a piece of shit.

It's like, they are laughing at first and then a minute later start yelling "KEEP. MY FORMER PRESIDENTS. NAME. OUT. CHO. MOUF!"? Complete with tears in their eyes, even.

Edited by TurkeyChew
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TurkeyChew said:

Not many, anymore, you are right. They have been driven off the boards, but a few of us are too stupid to have followed suit I guess. I mean, I think it's important to provide a point of view that is absent in the "echo chambers", but some part of me must also enjoy the gauntlet I guess as well. I can't figure it, myself.

Well, that's not exactly what happened, is it?