The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

18 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I'm sure I've negged a few people on the football board for being Aggy. This is just a sickness here thought:

image.png.e7e84b0f6003443f4beccd409553f54f.png

LOL, ok.  I neg rather than engaging with stupidity.  You have 20k posts vs. my 7k.  You engage with stupidity.  I flip them off and move the fuck on.  

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Also, what kind of fucking snowflake are you that negging a post on a message board is fucking bullying?

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 3

So, can we finally get rid of @Immaculate Vibes?!?  This is GRUHorn, and he has been crowdsourced at least 2-3 times for trolling, misinformation, and just being a piss poor poster.  Not going to start another thread, but we have gotten there before, then he was propped up my the Trumpies that still post here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

On 4/18/2022 at 3:45 PM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So, can we finally get rid of @Immaculate Vibes?!?  This is GRUHorn, and he has been crowdsourced at least 2-3 times for trolling, misinformation, and just being a piss poor poster.  Not going to start another thread, but we have gotten there before, then he was propped up my the Trumpies that still post here.

15 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Banning him is really important to you.  

14 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

B23-C69-DE-6-F76-4561-91-E7-9-F411559-D6

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 6
  • Fuck You 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Violence from certain Trumpers will be visited upon people like me.  But posting about it, yeah...I'm the asshole.  Have me banned dude.  I got threats this morning and I can't handle that shit right now given my other shit (not from anybody on here for the record, but in real life---was just venting).  It's starting.  Sorry for posting a few crass things but your fucking sensitivity.  My god man.  

3 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Who threatened you?

A political operator in real life.  A mutual friend of me and a slightly less unhinged poster on here.  It was just more than I could handle today.  I brush up against some shady people in real life and I have no actual attachment to that party, but the guy knows I know some people and know some shit and I went off on a VM of a prominent political guy he works with.  And between that, my other issue, and the news that came out today about their god-king...he being as frustrated as I am with real life right now...we had it out and he got fucking weird.  Like me on this site...but only for real.  long story.  Just bad timing,  Sorry.  

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

A political operator in real life.  A mutual friend of me and a slightly less unhinged poster on here.  It was just more than I could handle today.  I brush up against some shady people in real life and I have no actual attachment to that party, but the guy knows I know some people and know some shit and I went off on a VM of a prominent political guy he works with.  And between that, my other issue, and the news that came out today about their god-king...he being as frustrated as I am with real life right now...we had it out and he got fucking weird.  Like me on this site...but only for real.  long story.  Just bad timing,  Sorry.  

Dude, if you can handle a little critical feed back, read on, otherwise skip my post. Your CR posts are not well crafted, and the perspective you claim on this board is shrouded there.

You feel endangered by the new/deep right? DM @clapclapclap, he will talk you down.

Not endangered.  Just a guy who works with Cruz and Abbott who threatened to out my attempt at alcohol recovery to a whole slew of people if I kept on talking shit on Trump publicly and to political donors in this guy's network.  The news today got them in a very private, but very furious frenzy.  They are way more panicked than they are letting on.  Also, in addition to that, plus, and with those items...comes my bullshit I'm working through.  Not great timing, I admit.  Then again, in my darkest hours I only made some ill-timed phone calls to some political people...not like I blacked out and stole classified documents.  Shit, I don't think I did.  

Yeah, I cracked wise about some Trumpers going bye-bye forever.  I'm the asshole, have me banned.  You have no idea what these people have planned next.  Imagine BrisketTexan's worst ledgemares.  They're winding people up on purpose.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Not endangered.  Just a guy who works with Cruz and Abbott who threatened to out my attempt at alcohol recovery to a whole slew of people if I kept on talking shit on Trump publicly and to political donors in this guy's network.  The news today got them in a very private, but very furious frenzy.  They are way more panicked than they are letting on.  Also, in addition to that, plus, and with those items...comes my bullshit I'm working through.  Not great timing, I admit.  Then again, in my darkest hours I only made some ill-timed phone calls to some political people...not like I blacked out and stole classified documents.  Shit, I don't think I did.  

Yeah, I cracked wise about some Trumpers going bye-bye forever.  I'm the asshole, have me banned.  You have no idea what these people have planned next.  Imagine BrisketTexan's worst ledgemares.  They're winding people up on purpose.  

image.gif.0cdb3a1d38f2bc7d2281e41a71f9384d.gif

relax man, it's all ball bearings 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Thanks.

Best wishes on your complete recovery.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/26/2022 at 4:41 PM, YGIFS said:

Violence from certain Trumpers will be visited upon people like me.  But posting about it, yeah...I'm the asshole.  Have me banned dude.  I got threats this morning and I can't handle that shit right now given my other shit (not from anybody on here for the record, but in real life---was just venting).  It's starting.  Sorry for posting a few crass things but your fucking sensitivity.  My god man.  

On 8/26/2022 at 5:50 PM, YGIFS said:

Werent you the one boasting about calling real world people about the Dallas lady to try to make things difficult for her?  

Yeah, but she’s a felon.  I guess If you think that’s the same as being in recovery from a disease, more power to ya.  Yeah, we paid some some canteen accounts to fuck with Jenna.  But I was sick way before that.  Super cathartic though.  Your sense of relativism is fucking fascinating though.  

• 1 month later...

I figure this is the place to pose my question, which is the product of the DT thread, Followers of Christ. My question is if spoilering the following tweet, and VIDEO (watch the video!) in that DT thread is in keeping with Surly rules?.

Because I fucking hate the evil committed upon Christianity by the godless hypocrisy.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Puncted
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

I figure this is the place to pose my question, which is the product of the DT thread, Followers of Christ. My question is if spoilering the following tweet, and VIDEO (watch the video!) in that DT thread is in keeping with Surly rules?.

Because I fucking hate the evil committed upon Christianity by the godless hypocrisy.

Context is everything but I don’t know why that’d be against the rules, in a vacuum. In fact, it seems the appropriate thread to do it. I’m not sure about a few points the guy made, but he is at the very least largely correct about Christ himself and 100% correct on the biggest threat to Christianity. We aren’t living in times of peril like the early Roman Empire, or even the Crusades.

2000s era Americans are very much the equivalent of Pharisees during Christ’s time, but probably worse. I’d say we’re at a low point, but at least we’re not burned at the stake or beheaded like we did - also to each other - somewhat routinely 500 years ago and even up to 300 years ago. 

Edited by Porterhouse

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

I see a significant difference in posting about football, hunting and bbq as opposed to arguing about politics with strangers. I’m guessing you’re one of the ones who posts about politics here.  

I'm guessing you don't have much of a sense of humor.

• Hook 'Em 1