The Cloak Room is a terrible place.

Parliament

12 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

Not many, anymore, you are right. They have been driven off the boards, but a few of us are too stupid to have followed suit I guess. I mean, I think it's important to provide a point of view that is absent in the "echo chambers", but some part of me must also enjoy the gauntlet I guess as well. I can't figure it, myself.

You don’t care because you’re just a troll here and always have been. Don’t think most of us aren’t smart enough to see that.

On 3/30/2022 at 4:46 PM, wildcat09 said:

Ah yeah, I'm sure people who self identify as conservative or very conservative seek therapy at the same rates as those who don't.

It's 2022 and there's still people trying to shame others for taking care of their mental health. That's some shameful shit. 

All that explain the racial disparity for libs and very libs?

Maybe it’s because white liberals are more mentally ill.  That seems about right to me.  A bunch of weirdos.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

Don't the former CR morons just have the Daily Texan and 6th Street boards now to spam? 

In fact, the inflation thread can go 1-2 full pages before I see someone's post because it's all the usual suspects on ignore. 

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Don't the former CR morons just have the Daily Texan and 6th Street boards now to spam? 

In fact, the inflation thread can go 1-2 full pages before I see someone's post because it's all the usual suspects on ignore. 

well don't you know?? Inflation is the direct result of actions taken in the last year and ONLY the last year - half a decade of prior stimulus during a hot market inflating cash reserves to >$2,000,000,000,000 would NEVER have a deleterious effect on inflation!

37 minutes ago, Captainant said:

well don't you know?? Inflation is the direct result of actions taken in the last year and ONLY the last year - half a decade of prior stimulus during a hot market inflating cash reserves to >$2,000,000,000,000 would NEVER have a deleterious effect on inflation!

Good thing BBB wasn't applied. Think of the damages that would have brought. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

All that explain the racial disparity for libs and very libs?

Maybe it’s because white liberals are more mentally ill.  That seems about right to me.  A bunch of weirdos.  

Ultra conservatives, Christians, and minorities.

Who are the three most likely groups to still view seeking therapy as weak and shameful, Alex?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

they're spamming this one too. 

Lol at Lobo.  Ok, I will nibble.  I don't know or care what you found out about looking at an IP address.  I will however divulge this one little bit.  I very rarely vote if ever, I have no party affiliation, and I have never ever given money to any political party or political candidate.  So you can assume all you want about me etc, cause it is clearly all wrong.  But by all means keep shoveling your BS for the CR masses to eat up.
One quick edit.  You CR posters are more predictable than the weather.  LOL.
I assumed you were a fragile little pussy.

And I was not wrong.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Hey Moby Ric, FWIW.......I was being a dick.  I'm sorry.  I still stand by my position that many Trumpers just don't understand how a lot of non-Trumper/former GOP'ers feel about stuff, but there's a 100 threads for that.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Hey Moby Ric, FWIW.......I was being a dick.  I'm sorry.  I still stand by my position that many Trumpers just don't understand how a lot of non-Trumper/former GOP'ers feel about stuff, but there's a 100 threads for that.  

You forgot to include "capital stack" in this post.  I assume you get internet points every time you use that phrase.  Just trying to help out

• Haha 1

I bring it up in threads about finances. Or threads about trumps finances.  Or threads about trumps lack of finances.   Sometimes people speak in terminology from their industry in conversations related to their industry.    People are funny that way.  

ever notice how sometimes on CR threads, people use political terminology?

I bet on the football threads, people have football terms too.  

we should let immamac know it’s getting to be an epidemic.  Maybe even a pandemic.  And suddenly people are doing their own research on how to eradicate it. ;)

On 4/5/2022 at 10:09 AM, Lobo said:

I bring it up in threads about finances. Or threads about trumps finances.  Or threads about trumps lack of finances.   Sometimes people speak in terminology from their industry in conversations related to their industry.    People are funny that way.  

ever notice how sometimes on CR threads, people use political terminology?

I bet on the football threads, people have football terms too.  

we should let immamac know it’s getting to be an epidemic.  Maybe even a pandemic.  And suddenly people are doing their own research on how to eradicate it. ;)

just bustin your balls Lobo

33 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

@Moby Ric is in the Daily Texan complaining about the CR.  It is amazing how stupid some of the posters here have become.

Like the true liar you are.  Let me correct that for the viewers.  Nobody, including myself is complaining about the CR, they are complaining about you.  You bitch and moan in every thread you go in to that does not share your messed up views.  You are like a cancer on this board that attacks everyone who is not deranged like you are.  I am serious you really need to step away from this place and get some help.

Point of clarification to the readers. I was not coming back to this thread, but that cunt Penelope apparently just can't quit me.

edit.  See the negs from her to prove I am once again right about her insanity.

Edited by Moby Ric
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Like the true liar you are.  Let me correct that for the viewers.  Nobody, including myself is complaining about the CR, they are complaining about you.  You bitch and moan in every thread you go in to that does not share your messed up views.  You are like a cancer on this board that attacks everyone who is not deranged like you are.  I am serious you really need to step away from this place and get some help.

Point of clarification to the readers. I was not coming back to this thread, but that cunt Penelope apparently just can't quit me.

When Johnny Sack of Shit and Incredulity are repping all your posts, you might just be a really shitty human being.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

When Johnny Sack of Shit and Incredulity are repping all your posts, you might just be a really shitty human being.  

Lulz.  Like I said, attack anyone with a different viewpoint, aka cancer.  So predictable

Not that I was trying to, but I am so deep in your head......buried so deep that King Arthur.........yada yada.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Cry more, cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

You're such a fragile little pussy, aren't you?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

People do not get the point of negs.  I do not engage with idiots, and the neg is the way to show that your post sucks/you are an idiot.  

Some people really cannot handle being called on their bullshit.

Let's dive a little deeper.

For one, you seem to be the one throwing a little tantrum cause you are being defined as a cunt, by more than just me, and more than just this thread.  Like I said, you are a cancer and try and bully your little way into everything.

Two, you are engaging, it is all over this thread, you are like a moth to a flame, you just can't help yourself.  Sign of your illness.

And three, neg away, I really don't care.  It validates that you are a deranged individual that uses negs to to try and drown out the truth that you just can't seem to handle.  I do find it interesting that you guys use the negs all the time to try and, for lack of a better term intimidate other posters you do not agree with.  Then turn right around and say rep does not matter.  Guess it only matters when it fits your twisted needs.  So do your worst.  Notice throughout all the name calling and neg business you and your idiot friends throw out at me, I have not negged you or them once.  Despite you earning it.  But I have temporarily resorted to coming down to your gutter trash level with the names. I figure, hey the trailer park bitch has asked for it for a week.  Why not give it to her.  You are addicted to it.

Lastly I have to give Lobo credit, he at least engaged with his balls intact, and stood his ground.  Then posted a not needed apology about this just being nothing more than good clean BS.  Unlike you and the little bitch squad.  You guys act like this is real life in here.  Which is why I say you can't distinguish between the real world and your make believe fucked up one.  

Point made, I'm done.  Everyone already knows you are one fucked in the head person.  You just keep exposing yourself everytime you post something.  It is rather pathetic and interesting to watch the mind of a person who can't control themselves and lashes out like you.  Attention whore.

Ok, now I am finished.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

For one, you seem to be the one throwing a little tantrum cause you are being defined as a cunt, by more than just me, and more than just this thread.  Like I said, you are a cancer and try and bully your little way into everything.

Two, you are engaging, it is all over this thread, you are like a moth to a flame, you just can't help yourself.  Sign of your illness.

And three, neg away, I really don't care.  It validates that you are a deranged individual that uses negs to to try and drown out the truth that you just can't seem to handle.  I do find it interesting that you guys use the negs all the time to try and, for lack of a better term intimidate other posters you do not agree with.  Then turn right around and say rep does not matter.  Guess it only matters when it fits your twisted needs.  So do your worst.  Notice throughout all the name calling and neg business you and your idiot friends throw out at me, I have not negged you or them once.  Despite you earning it.  But I have temporarily resorted to coming down to your gutter trash level with the names. I figure, hey the trailer park bitch has asked for it for a week.  Why not give it to her.  You are addicted to it.

Lastly I have to give Lobo credit, he at least engaged with his balls intact, and stood his ground.  Then posted a not needed apology about this just being nothing more than good clean BS.  Unlike you and the little bitch squad.  You guys act like this is real life in here.  Which is why I say you can't distinguish between the real world and your make believe fucked up one.  

Point made, I'm done.  Everyone already knows you are one fucked in the head person.  You just keep exposing yourself everytime you post something.  It is rather pathetic and interesting to watch the mind of a person who can't control themselves and lashes out like you.  Attention whore.

Ok, now I am finished.

God, fucking damnit.  Just shut the fuck up already, cunt.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

4 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Lulz.  Like I said, attack anyone with a different viewpoint, aka cancer.  So predictable

Not that I was trying to, but I am so deep in your head......buried so deep that King Arthur.........yada yada.

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

Ok, now I am finished.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Ok, now I am finished.

I'll bet money that you aren't actually "finished," because you're such a fragile little pussy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

This whole page is the reason why I don’t neg rep posters. It’s not worth the hassle for me and people lose their damn minds over it. It doesn’t seem to turn out well unless you are crowd sourcing a troll. Posters say they don’t care about rep but that’s a fucking lie. I’ll just stick to getting dick pic bombed in my DMs rather than deal with all the fall out from neg repping certain posters. Lol…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This whole page is the reason why I don’t neg rep posters. It’s not worth the hassle for me and people lose their damn minds over it. It doesn’t seem to turn out well unless you are crowd sourcing a troll. Posters say they don’t care about rep but that’s a fucking lie. I’ll just stick to getting dick pic bombed in my DMs rather than deal with all the fall out from neg repping certain posters. Lol…

How you doin'?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Ok, now I am finished.

tenor (27).gif

• Haha 6