2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

So how does this work? Is Monday's game at Lucas Oil or does ACU have to travel to wherever the fuck UCLA played tonight?  

Hell Tech played the first game in West Lafayette(Purdue) and will play today in Indy( Butler.)

The venue assignments are weird.

Edited by slorch

The 40 year old man playing post for Loyola is already short-arming some shots. I'm hesitant to say that the team with all of the NBA athletes will wear the other team down though because last time I said that was 12 hours ago. And, well, you know..

Edited by BradInATX

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

The 40 year old man playing post for Loyola is already short-arming some shots. I'm hesitant to say that the team with all of the NBA athletes will wear the other team down though because last time I said that was 12 hours ago. And, well, you know..

As Rafferty was asking, where is their toughness? I think teams like IL and TX think they can play like they do in November. The other team will stop hitting shots and tire out. Could still happen for IL. But it is risky when one team is so into the game and willing to do whatever it takes to win. You can’t hope the lower seed will just stop playing hard and well. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

As Rafferty was asking, where is their toughness? I think teams like IL and TX think they can play like they do in November. The other team will stop hitting shots and tire out. Could still happen for IL. But it is risky when one team is so into the game and willing to do whatever it takes to win. You can’t hope the lower seed will just stop playing hard and well. 

Yeah. Loyola is actually a good squad though. They are doing work out there right now. ACU is fucking terrible and we still lost.

Edited by BradInATX

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread