2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread

Machinator

Maryland could give Bama some trouble. They're just just smothering the life out of UConn and seem like the type of team that you need to be mentally strong to deal with. Bama seems a little fragile. Pretty impressive, albeit a little boring in style. If I'm a coach that's the type of team that gives me heartburn looking at as my next opponent. Even if you beat them they're going to take a pound of flesh.

7 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Please tell me no one here is going to be rooting for the Mormons tonight.  I hate those fuckers.  We’ve lost numerous football games to them playing against their 28 year olds.  Bullshit mission loophole.

Fuck byu

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Please tell me no one here is going to be rooting for the Mormons tonight.  I hate those fuckers.  We’ve lost numerous football games to them playing against their 28 year olds.  Bullshit mission loophole.

No way. We still hate them because of the Manny _iaz game. Not to mention, UCLA feels more similar to Texas than most other schools. 

• Hook 'Em 1

THE OHIO UNIVERSITY 

(take note O.U., you fucking dipshits...their school is actually chartered as the Ohio University, you are the University of Oklahoma.  Even the asshole of the American Midwest gets its fucking initials right).  And for the win! 

FWIW:  That Creighton/Ohio U. game on Monday will be broadcast at 9:30am on TruTV8...LA VERDAD!

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

So it's all or nothing with Bennett, eh? National title sandwiched between a couple of first-round exits.

Still take him in a heartbeat, though.

That grind it out O and play good D can bite you when shots drop for the other team.  I know; I was at Wazzu when he was there.   

• Hook 'Em 2

• Machinator changed the title to 2021 NCAA Tournament - Meta thread