Texas basketball '21-'22: Welcome Chris Beard

shadow_operative

6 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Disu scored easily both times inside. K-State is gonna pack the paint and force us to hit some open 3s. Somebody has to do it. 

He didn't score easily he hit two pretty tough looks. They're playing good D but they are expending a ton of energy. Just give it time. 

Shorthanded KSU has no fouls through 9 minutes. At home. 

Im shocked. The opposite of that OU game last year where we were short handed and couldn’t breath at home without it being a foul 

Edited by Js1

Texas isn’t a good three point shooting team. Last game was Texas just being hot. Tonight is more in line with how we shoot the deep ball. Teams short handed by covid is the worst thing any coach wants to see because your team comes in playing lazy and not engaged because they think they can show up and win and right now that’s what is happening to Texas.

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Carr will probably determine the fate of this team for this season.

(So hard to count on Ramey, AJ, and Febres in clutch time.)

Andrew Jones isn't clutch? I don't think he's a great player but c'mon man. And Ramey doesn't shy away from the moment either. I don't know about Febres because Shaka didn't play him last year. 

Just now, Js1 said:

This game is frustrating as fuck. We look so totally unready

And Blanks trying to make excuses, like, "this is a totally different team than what you prepared to play against."  GTFO.

I still think we'll pull away, but this is a frustrating first half.

• Like 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

And Blanks trying to make excuses, like, "this is a totally different team than what you prepared to play against."  GTFO.

I still think we'll pull away, but this is a frustrating first half.

Yeah Blanks is trying to polish a turd

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This game is frustrating as fuck. We look so totally unready

Just tuned in late, but pretty sure I heard Texas had to fly in today due to Covid protocol.

Definitely sleep walking out there so far...I

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Andrew Jones isn't clutch? I don't think he's a great player but c'mon man. And Ramey doesn't shy away from the moment either. I don't know about Febres because Shaka didn't play him last year. 

AJ has not looked good several times this year -- not sure how his health situation is going though.