2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, UTHornFan014 said:
2 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:
Correa scorched Tepera and Radon in the post-game interview....fucking love it!!!

What did he say? Hopefully something along the lines of "How does Tuve's dick taste"

Mentioned how many runs we scored in Houston and Chicago and how Chicago had better OPS and numbers at home 

Just said they don’t know facts 

So I only saw like the last 3-4 innings. Who all got hit, besides Abreu late? I had the feeling that was retaliation, but the stream kept cutting out, so I never got the backstory from earlier in the game.

Oh, and LaRussa's a fucking bitch. Always has been. Fuck that puto. Abreu stands on top of the plate. Sure, go ahead, but when you get hit, shut the fuck up.

Edited by wood

3 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

FIVE.

STRAIGHT.

LCS.!!!!!

Do you young'uns have any idea how lucky you are to be alive as an Astros fan? We suffered forever and had a few GREAT teams with Hall of Fame players that always fell short. Do not take any October for granted, ever. 

I was at Game 1 in 1986.

I saw our season ended like 14 times by the Braves.

I saw the NLCS against the Cardinals we shoulda had in '04.

I saw us swept by the White Sox in the WS in '05.

Hell no, don't ever take this for granted.  This is a great time to be an Astros fan.

And I still believe we're gonna be in the mix for a long time.  A lot of people said the window closed after 2019.  Bullshit.  That was year 3 of a 10-year run.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I tried to upload a longer part of it but the network wasn't having it. He also said he knew Rodon wanted to pound his chest for the fans again so he was ready for the heater. 

Then he pounded HIS chest

"kid needs to show the facts ... or you know what else he needs to do".

My man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I was at Game 1 in 1986.

I saw our season ended like 14 times by the Braves.

I saw the NCLS against the Cardinals we shoulda had in '04.

I saw us swept by the White Sox in the WS in '05.

Hell no, don't ever take this for granted.  This is a great time to be an Astros fan.

And I still believe we're gonna be in the mix for a long time.  A lot of people said the window closed after 2019.  Bullshit.  That was year 3 of a 10-year run.

As long as Crane owns this team we’ll be fine. Unlike previous owners he likes to win and does what needs to be done for the most part.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1