2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Last fucking week of games that are going to end way past my bedtime and the magic number is 8. My guess on clinching is Sunday in Oakland.  Lets go 5-2 and come home as division champs.  Clinch on Sunday. Party balls on the plane on the way home- off day Monday- wake up Tuesday morning and assess what we need to do in order to stay in front of the White Sox for home field advantage (and figure out if we even want to catch the Rays- kinda feel like I'd rather have the 2 seed than get the wild card team this year).

Yeah I’m definitely cool with playing the White Sox, and letting those other guys beat the hell out of each other.

IDGAF who the Astros face. If it is the Rays, good then avenge last year. If it is Toronto, let the young bucks know their time is not here yet.  If it is Los Putos Bronx, then Beat their asses again.

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

I don’t want anything to do with the Blue Jays. They can mash. 

And don’t strike out. Lead the majors in HRs, only have 6 more Ks than us for fewest Ks in the majors.

I’d prefer not to deal with that as well.

let them take the rays to 5 games and hopefully we handle the ChiSox in 3 or 4.

I also want whatever gives us the best chance to get some weekday primetime games for once.

give me rays/Jays and hou/chi and maybe that actually happens.

I won’t even care if the whole broadcast is comparing 20th century betting scandals to 21st sign stealing scandals (and undoubtedly ruling ours as worse)….just have anyone besides Pierzynski on our broadcast please.