Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

17 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I'd take both Quentin and Gilbeau at this point. Also someone please take Dykes so Samples needs a job and we can get rid of Coleman also putting us in a favorable position for Hudson. While we are at it Helton needs to to fired so Carrington can come on back.

Huh?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Newy25 said:

If your players continually make non physical related mistakes, it’s on you to correct it or replace them. 

Correct a 23 year old 4th year QB? Replace him with who? The RS freshman who our OL allowed to be gang raped by 3 DL from Arkansas who fuck their cousins? Imade is a 25 year old 6th year senior who false started. Flood sucks? You think this is who they trot out there because they want to? Against ok state coburn had a horse collar on 3rd and long while sanders was running out of bounds and threw the ball away anyway. That’s a bone head fucking play by your most seasoned defensive lineman. Foster walked off the field AGAIN, for like the 4th time in his career he brought Texas negative press by being a selfish asshole. What do you do when your culture has to be enforced by stupid mother fuckers that will never be anything but mediocre? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Take this stupid shit somewhere else. Doesn’t belong on this board, fucktard. 

The fact you arent in Burnt Ends means one of three things. 1) You're Poor. 2) You will never get it or 3) Both. Im going to guess 3. 

Poooor Texas Pete and Texas Renegade still trying to get something for nothing. What can't scrape togeter ten bucks? My life will improve once i'm crowd sourced. You say aggy is a cult? Look in the mirror and embrace your mediocrity.  When given the chance to help the tight ends you did fucking nothing. 

As far as crowd sourcing me for telling the truth I completely accept it.  Its what cults do to non-believers. And at the end of the day you are little more than a jock sniffing cult. 

Good news for you is 2035 is right around the corner. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 16

10 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

The fact you arent in Burnt Ends means one of three things. 1) You're Poor. 2) You will never get it or 3) Both. Im going to guess 3. 

Poooor Texas Pete and Texas Renegade still trying to get something for nothing. What can't scrape togeter ten bucks? My life will improve once i'm crowd sourced. You say aggy is a cult? Look in the mirror and embrace your mediocrity.  When given the chance to help the tight ends you did fucking nothing. 

As far as crowd sourcing me for telling the truth I completely accept it.  Its what cults do to non-believers. And at the end of the day you are little more than a jock sniffing cult. 

Take your own advice and fuck off already. I don’t know if it’ll make your life better like you claim, but I can pretty much guarantee it’ll improve the lives of those who remain on the board.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Correct a 23 year old 4th year QB? Replace him with who? The RS freshman who our OL allowed to be gang raped by 3 DL from Arkansas who fuck their cousins? Imade is a 25 year old 6th year senior who false started. Flood sucks? You think this is who they trot out there because they want to? Against ok state coburn had a horse collar on 3rd and long while sanders was running out of bounds and threw the ball away anyway. That’s a bone head fucking play by your most seasoned defensive lineman. Foster walked off the field AGAIN, for like the 4th time in his career he brought Texas negative press by being a selfish asshole. What do you do when your culture has to be enforced by stupid mother fuckers that will never be anything but mediocre? 

Wait, are you arguing that coaches have no control of the culture in the program? That it exists and the coach just has to live with it and has no authority or ability to change it? I just want to be clarify that is your position. 

Because I believe a good coach changes the culture and removes these problems from the team and does not simply lay down and accept them. 

Just now, IDIOTsavant said:

Take your own advice and fuck off already. I don’t know if it’ll make your life better like you claim, but I can pretty much guarantee it’ll improve the lives of those who remain on the board.

Cant have reality creep into your delusion can we Idiot?

• Fuck You 13

8 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Wait, are you arguing that coaches have no control of the culture in the program? That it exists and the coach just has to live with it and has no authority or ability to change it? I just want to be clarify that is your position. 

Because I believe a good coach changes the culture and removes these problems from the team and does not simply lay down and accept them. 

No sir, they should set the tone but then you need leaders to enforce it. Leaders to make sure people aren’t playing grab ass when the coaches aren’t around. Leaders who make you watch film on the parts of the scheme you don’t understand. That Thornton kid came in and promptly called out all the fake leaders Texas had on this team. Some 9.95ers have mentioned the coaches had to tell some players to shut their mouths until their play on the field matched the shit they were saying. It will take time, lots of time. During this process there will be some head scratching, vomit inducing shit happen. We can’t keep firing coaches though, rinse and repeat is a bad strategy. 

Edited by WinningIsHard
Nm

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Neither of those apply to me but do you find yourself more valuable to society because you’re not poor?

I've lurked this page on and off for years. I date back to Suzanne Halliburton dial in line. You bitch and complain but when we had a chance to use crowd sourcing to improve recruiting you sat it out completely. I guess youre too cool to pitch in, but still enough of a bitch to complain endlessly about losing recruits to schools that get it.  Why pay for something when you can steal it. You must have gone through McCombs.  

• Fuck You 12

20 hours ago, BurntUp said:

Ok. Good luck winning every thirty years sucker. Just keep telling yourself you're smart for dumping your money and time into a lost cause. Because that's what "smart people" like you do. Cheers 

19 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

I've lurked this page on and off for years. I date back to Suzanne Halliburton dial in line. You bitch and complain but when we had a chance to use crowd sourcing to improve recruiting you sat it out completely. I guess youre too cool to pitch in, but still enough of a bitch to complain endlessly about losing recruits to schools that get it.  Why pay for something when you can steal it. You must have gone through McCombs.  

Keep telling us how committed you are.

2 minutes ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Fuck this.   This is the type of move Sark needs to be making.  I’d tell PK to go fuck off if GP came and called our D. Make every move possible to make you better, who gives a fuck about the past.  

These fans claim that they want to win then talk as if they are above hiring Gary Patterson to run their defense.. poverty. 

• Hook 'Em 2

58 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

Wait. I thought you left. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Tex Pete said:

Drooling retard. 

I'll prove how little you bring to this board. What part of what I said was not true?

1) Baylor Beat our ass, again

2) Our last (non-tie) conference championship was 2005? 

C'mon dead beat cultist tell me what was "retarded" about this?

• Fuck You 26

4 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

I'll prove how little you bring to this board. What part of what I said was not true?

Tie? We tied Nebraska? Hmm news to me. Somebody might want to call Pelini and let him know.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Creasy Bear said:

Tie? We tied Nebraska? Hmm news to me. Somebody might want to call Pelini and let him know.

I could swear I watched us beat Nebraska for the conference title that year. And then I distinctly remember flying to California for the Rose Bowl.

Or maybe it was all a dream.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

The part about you being committed to reality.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Creasy Bear said:

I stand corrected. We eeked out a one point win against a doormat Nebraska team. If i'd of told you 2009 would be the last conference championship for "We're Texas" what would you have said? Would you have given up on ever being relevant?  It was so fucking long ago I thought we won a tie breaker against OU that year.  

That was long fucking time and three or four coaches ago. 

• Fuck You 27

1 hour ago, BurntUp said:

Dude I follow this for fun.  I have more important things to spend money on then college football players/football in general but you keep being you and I hope you being able to brag about your burnt ends contributor status brings you the joy and fulfillment you seem to be missing.

2 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Dude I follow this for fun.  I have more important things to spend money on then college football players/football in general but you keep being you and I hope you being able to brag about your burnt ends contributor status brings you the joy and fulfillment you seem to be missing.

So you admit you don't give a fuck about winning and are just here to bitch. You have the team you deserve cultist. 

• Fuck You 17

1 hour ago, BurntUp said:

Well I've been around since Andy Liscano's Recruiting insider so what's your point?

american psycho GIF

5 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Well I've been around since Andy Liscano's Recruiting insider so what's your point?

american psycho GIF

See you just proved you're full of shit. You are obsessed with recruiting but won't cough up 10 bucks to make us competitive with other programs bag games.  You just come here to jam fresh sand in your pussy. 

Edited by BurntUp
  • Fuck You 18

13 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

So you admit you don't give a fuck about winning and are just here to bitch. You have the team you deserve cultist. 

No I admit I am here for fun and have no misconception that me contributing to some crowdsourced contribution to our tight ends is going to majorly impact recruiting one way or another.  I applaud those of you who do it if it makes you happy.  I will continue to spend my money on my wife, daughter, son, house...and really nice firearms.  I also don't spend money on going to games or tailgating or recruiting services. Liscano was free.

But you be you and God Bless

Edited by TexasRenegade
  • Hook 'Em 2

Well, this thread seems to really have taken the Baylor game in stride...

I understand that recruits don't live and die with every result like fans do but at some point the bad losses have to start taking a toll. I don't know where that point is or if it's going to arrive now with this latest L. I can't remember if it was a connected poster ala CTJ/Barbacoa or a $9.95 reporter that delivered the "Sark can't close line" in reference to losing recruits thought to be all but locked up. But seeing what's happened on the field, the writing on the wall for the rest of the year (spoiler: "6-6"), and thinking back to that line... It's getting hard to imagine this recruiting class is going to come anywhere close to where it needs to be to really move the needle.

10 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

I'm here to watch you twist in the wind as programs committed to winning buy recruits you were sure were a "Texas Lock".  I'm here for your tears Texas Pete. 

I’m just quoting you because I know you can’t let this go without responding. No sense in others having to look for more of your posts to crowd source you.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

No I admit I am here for fun and have no misconception that me contributing to some crowdsourced contribution to our tight ends is going to majorly impact recruiting one way or another.  I applaud those of you who do it if it makes you happy.  I will continue to spend my money on my wife, daughter, son, house...and really nice firearms.  I also don't spend money on going to games or tailgating or recruiting services. Liscano was free.

But you be you and God Bless

What a lazy way to say you don't understand recruiting at all. Ask @immamac if the players consider our contributions irrelevant? 

• Fuck You 21

1 minute ago, BurntUp said:

I'm hoping you do crowd source me. It will be the only win you loser cultist will get for a long time. 

Are you a native English speaker? You don’t seem to read well or spell well. Or maybe your syntax is just terrible. Or maybe you’re in Junior High. Or someone else is fucking your wife. 

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Are you a native English speaker? You don’t seem to read well or spell well. Or maybe your syntax is just terrible. Or maybe you’re in Junior High. Or someone else is fucking your wife. 

Well whatever my education is I can afford 10 bucks a month. UT home of the grammatically correct losers. 

• Fuck You 22

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting