Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Savion seems to be the type of player that will be used in the Jeff banks ST experience. He’s already a two way player so I doubt he actually ends up playing WR. He doesn’t even play WR now. He’s an ATH that could play DB. 

When you have a team that isn’t loaded with talent, you just put your best athlete at QB. He was a WR before this year. 

Just now, Lonestar88 said:

When you have a team that isn’t loaded with talent, you just put your best athlete at QB. He was a WR before this year. 

All I’m saying is, I doubt he plays WR for us. But then again, he could be the type that would kill us from the slot if we played against him lol

6 minutes ago, LonghornLurker said:

He was overrated anyways. Brennan Thompson is better. 

Let’s not do this. 

4 minutes ago, turtlepond said:

Starting to wonder?  The fuck?  These $9.95 ers don’t know JACK SHIT. 

Adjust your sarcasm detector. 

Edited by UncleSonny
I just realized I told somebody to adjust their sarcasm while (maybe?) missing a different posters sarcasm at the same time.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Let’s not do this. 

I disagree. Committing to ATM as a WR is basically just screaming to the world that you have shit for brains. Imagine sacrificing your college career and several draft rounds for a load of cash up front.

Homeboy’s probably too fucking stupid to start in Sark’s offense. 

Edited by LonghornLurker
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This is getting old. Hopefully this wakes people the fuck up and we start playing the game. But we’ve had plenty of time and haven’t done shit up until this point so 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Those other guys (Perkins, Dewberry, etc.) are as good as gone. 

Yeah it’s not going to wake anyone up. Unfortunately it seems like we will stay irrelevant for another 3-4 years.

37 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I have a feeling the fans were pushing harder for Stewart than the coaches. There are so many red flags with this dude. The main one revealing itself in the end. I mean, of all the places he could go… I’m guessing many top schools weren’t pursuing that hard.

He was literally bought by aggie for 300k+

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

It is still a short sighted decision on his part. He probably could have made 300k+ at UT or Bama easy on top of what was paid upfront and been in an offense that would feature him and probably put him in a better position to go to the NFL. So I agree even with the money this was a dumbass decision for his career. 

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

If he was worth it, someone else would have paid. We’ve been going on and on about getting guys in here who have heart and love to play football. This kid has made it obvious he loves playing other games more than football.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Just now, SarkAfterDark said:

It is still a short sighted decision on his part. He probably could have made 300k+ at UT or Bama easy on top of what was paid upfront and been in an offense that would feature him and probably put him in a better position to go to the NFL. So I agree even with the money this was a dumbass decision for his career. 

lmao not here.... aggies are giving up front money and giving huge NIL deals. we're so fucking behind.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

lmao not here.... aggies are giving up front money and giving huge NIL deals. we're so fucking behind.

We aren't that far behind especially in regards to Aggy, Bijan has probably made close to a million, Worthy is likely in the 300k-500k range, and we have a couple of NIL announcement coming down the pipeline. A lot of NIL shit just isn't public, and the players don't care for it to be, likely because they don't want to become marks.

8 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

We aren't that far behind especially in regards to Aggy, Bijan has probably made close to a million, Worthy is likely in the 300k-500k range, and we have a couple of NIL announcement coming down the pipeline. A lot of NIL shit just isn't public, and the players don't care for it to be, likely because they don't want to become marks.

bro, you are straight talking out of your ass lol. 

• Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting