This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, RPM said:

We are the World's Largest Non-Nuclear Coast Guard. I was in the Marching Band. In 1978. I was also in the Arctic Circle later that year. No Marching Band.

Nice. I played stand-up bass in the Merchant Marine Jazz Band back in ‘93. But if I had to do it all over again, I’d try out for the Navy Seal Chamber Orchestra or the Army Signals Intelligence Dueling Piano Revue.

Edited by BrickHorn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So much to appreciate about this gentleman.  Hard to gauge, but based on comparative height objects nearby and his frame, maybe 180 pounds soaking wet.  Throws one punch completely off-balance and the other one about 50/50 balance but absolutely floors both guys.  Not that easy to do since they're his size or more and he doesn't even really have time to draw back and flow through.  damn impressive for his size and being about the same build as his 'opponents'/victims.  

But the best part is him kicking the lost shoe over the dude like 'walk away motherfucker.'  Oh man, that's why I don't get in brawls anymore.  Well, that and I'm in my late 40's now.  Took down dudes 100 pounds bigger than me.  Had my ass handed to me by dudes 50 pounds lighter than me.  You never know when you meet wrong guy in a shopping mall who is right-hand dominant with a left-footed tendency with the balance of Ginger Rogers and can shift weight that makes you think it's coming from the other side so you turn the wrong way.  Best just walk away...

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1

Yep, some people can just move their weight and thrust seamlessly inside their body without anybody knowing.  Both guys at the last instant tried to shift away from where the power was coming from as some sort of ancient instinct.  But our guy without much draw and "cocking", still transferred his balance and velocity in the blink of an eye and it was over before it even started.  I had an uncle like that.  You go 5 rounds with him and pick on his balance trick, you could floor him.  But in a 5-second interaction, he could floor guys half his age.  I watched him twice take out big Chicago brawlers because they leaned the wrong way thinking he'd lead with the other foot.  That they know it's coming actually makes it more painful for them because of their instinct to go the other way with their head.  When you lead with your face, bad things happen. 

I still have a bad feeling I'm gonna get into one more scrape one day with some asshole dad of a boy bothering one of my daughters.  And I'm scared shitless because he'll probably have a gun and while I'm nowhere near the fighter I was as a young man, I have an idiotic tendency to just keep going and going and one of us will end up in a coma, probably me.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yep, some people can just move their weight and thrust seamlessly inside their body without anybody knowing.  Both guys at the last instant tried to shift away from where the power was coming from as some sort of ancient instinct.  But our guy without much draw and "cocking", still transferred his balance and velocity in the blink of an eye and it was over before it even started.  I had an uncle like that.  You go 5 rounds with him and pick on his balance trick, you could floor him.  But in a 5-second interaction, he could floor guys half his age.  I watched him twice take out big Chicago brawlers because they leaned the wrong way thinking he'd lead with the other foot.  That they know it's coming actually makes it more painful for them because of their instinct to go the other way with their head.  When you lead with your face, bad things happen. 

I still have a bad feeling I'm gonna get into one more scrape one day with some asshole dad of a boy bothering one of my daughters.  And I'm scared shitless because he'll probably have a gun and while I'm nowhere near the fighter I was as a young man, I have an idiotic tendency to just keep going and going and one of us will end up in a coma, probably me.

I'll drink a case of Bud Light in your honor. Maybe bang some chicks, too.

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I can’t picture you as a street tough.  but if I ever cross paths with an angry effeminate man in new york trying to rob me of an armoire I’ll be sure to back down. 

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, futureman said:

I can’t picture you as a street tough.  but if I ever cross paths with an angry effeminate man in new york trying to rob me of an armoire I’ll be sure to back down. 

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I was a VanBuren Boy for 8 years.  I got in my share of Burmese donnybrooks when you were still a baby.  

kenny-bania-gold-jerry.gif

• Haha 1

So much to appreciate about this gentleman.  Hard to gauge, but based on comparative height objects nearby and his frame, maybe 180 pounds soaking wet.  Throws one punch completely off-balance and the other one about 50/50 balance but absolutely floors both guys.  Not that easy to do since they're his size or more and he doesn't even really have time to draw back and flow through.  damn impressive for his size and being about the same build as his 'opponents'/victims.  
But the best part is him kicking the lost shoe over the dude like 'walk away motherfucker.'  Oh man, that's why I don't get in brawls anymore.  Well, that and I'm in my late 40's now.  Took down dudes 100 pounds bigger than me.  Had my ass handed to me by dudes 50 pounds lighter than me.  You never know when you meet wrong guy in a shopping mall who is right-hand dominant with a left-footed tendency with the balance of Ginger Rogers and can shift weight that makes you think it's coming from the other side so you turn the wrong way.  Best just walk away...

Sucker punching has to play into the equation somewhere.
  • Like 1

Only sucker involved is dumbass charging INTO a guy who just laid out another dude in his line of sight like it was nothing.  I make it a habit not to walk into a guy flooring people in public head on with a shitty look on my face.  

I was speaking more of the first guy who looked completely unaware that the guy had any intention to swing. I’m guessing the second guy must have been shouting “Worldstar!” or something to set the dude off but it’s hard to tell without sound.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Does his head split open? Two lines of blood appear on the pavement when he hits the ground.

Yikes. Maybe. Didn’t notice that. And the Brits will prosecute that sort of thing, even though the dude clearly tried to avoid it.