This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

23 hours ago, Crapinon said:

Should this thread be subtitled "The sucker punch thread"? 

Just read about this story.

Wrasslin' in Illinois, both were 14 year old boys.  The winner of the actual match is pressing charges. Sucker punchy kid lost 14-2 and he said he was upset over the L.  So, he took another one. 

Just read about this story.
Wrasslin' in Illinois, both were 14 year old boys.  The winner of the actual match is pressing charges. Sucker punchy kid lost 14-2 and he said he was upset over the L.  So, he took another one. 

I’ve been sucker punched before (shocker, I know) as a kid but it never occurred to me to press charges. Walk that shit off.

1 minute ago, GoPokes83 said:

I’ve been sucker punched before (shocker, I know) as a kid but it never occurred to me to press charges. Walk that shit off.

I hope they charged him with battery. Consequences for that shit. Most states have a “first-time offenders” type program to keep things off kids’ records, but the charges aren’t dismissed until the kid jumps through a bunch of hoops. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

He’s not suing the kid. The sucker puncher is being prosecuted by the state.

It’s not the kid’s decision to walk it off or press charges. It’s the prosecutor’s. The prosecutor has enough for an indictment, and probably a conviction, just with the videotape. He doesn’t need the kid’s permission or even cooperation. 

1 hour ago, nnm said:

He’s not suing the kid. The sucker puncher is being prosecuted by the state.

It’s not the kid’s decision to walk it off or press charges. It’s the prosecutor’s. The prosecutor has enough for an indictment, and probably a conviction, just with the videotape. He doesn’t need the kid’s permission or even cooperation. 

Can’t the judge order restitution as punishment? I would only sue a teenager if the criminal court did not order restitution. I’m not sure how you could even collect a judgment from a teenager. I’m no lawyer (I have a soul), so what do I know?

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
Jk. Don’t sue me for slander, Surly lawyers.

So.... women and kids talked shit to the gophers (the brown furry creatures), gophers told them to go fuck themselves, and Dad's ran out to protect their families honor.

decided to get physical with gophers who are retired MMA fighters....  

god damn women end up getting their men beat down a lot.

18 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

So.... women and kids talked shit to the gophers (the brown furry creatures), gophers told them to go fuck themselves, and Dad's ran out to protect their families honor.

decided to get physical with gophers who are retired MMA fighters....  

god damn women end up getting their men beat down a lot.

Should have just let them play through.

• Haha 1