2021 NBA Playoffs

Machinator

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Aaron Gordon sucks

nah, but his shot selection sucks. if he were able to be Denver's no.4 or 5 option when he's on the court (as he is/will be when everyone is healthy) then he can shine like he did in the regular season. it's tough to ask a #4 type guy to be the #2, and especially a guy with his type of shot selection.

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Jokic is unbelievable. the shots he's hitting are crazy tough and he's making it look easy. unfortunately for him, CP3 is swishing mid range shots on essentially every single Suns possession, so his efforts are being wasted.

Booker has been stupid good in the 3rd too. 

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Maybe. Thought if the Clippers at least didn't at least get a split in Utah it's over.

Jazz aren't the Mavs.

LA has the best player in the series by far - like it's not remotely close - they weren't as well rested coming in as Utah and yet they kept games 1 and 2 tighter than they did against the Mavs. On the road. 

I'd give the Clippers a better chance than Milwaukee and MIL already won game 3. 

16 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Put a decent amount for me on Nets in the East and Jazz in the West.

They are certainly both the betting favorites I would think. 

As for my point about LA and MIL's chances - Vegas basically agrees with me. MIL has already won a game and they have just barely better odds. 

20210611_234701.thumb.jpg.8a67d79a3fcb2288e75367b32e4ee4f5.jpg

Although Vegas has been fucking up game lines all playoffs so who knows.

Edited by ztejas

No idea what to think today. I think KD or Kyrie might go off but MIL is really just a couple adjustments away from tying this thing up. The thing is - I have little faith in them making those adjustments. 

It looks like no one else can get a read, either. ESPN BPI predictions actually aren't bad and they have MIL favored.

20210613_131557.thumb.jpg.91d7bc37e4810221e5b2879fcdb7313a.jpg

But the spread is BKN -2.0 and the consensus is at 81% which is as high as I've ever seen it. 

20210613_131806.thumb.jpg.3104f773161ffba58cac79d399ec2935.jpg

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Think the Nets win but I'm rooting for Giannis.

It's funny, because usually it's my heart that's biased towards KD. But right now I think my heart is nervous for him and my head is telling me what I've seen all year which is that no one is beating him Harden or not. 

I'd like BKN better today if they had Jeff Green.

Durant is so fucking good. He's killing MIL on the defensive glass and PJ just fouled the shit out of him to try and deny the ball and he hit a 19 footer in his face anyway. He's as close of a truly complete player as we've ever seen in the NBA.