Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Guest Lobo

There's a roll-off in my parking spot.  This will not stand.  Weather's looking okay for now.  Everybody here is three drinks ahead of me.  Let's fucking do this.  

Guest Lobo

Well, if that ain't their "We don't give a fuck about this game" signal...I dunno what is. 

Saving Battaglia or Guienze for Saturday to salvage one win outta this thing.  

Key with snyder is the number 7.  His ERA is 7, he's hit 7 batters so far this year, and opponents are hitting .307 against him.  

He's a lefty.  Maybe he'll give us fits, who knows?  It's baseball.  I need a beer. 

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

A really pitiful crowd for the first regional game at the Disch in 3 years. All you pussies with your fat asses sitting on the couch need to be cunt punched.  It’s a great day for baseball.

Sorry, man. Couldn't make it from Atlanta. Maybe next week.

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

How do these great plays keep happening against us? In their dreams, they usually can’t make these catches. 

You don't remember the plays when the great catches aren't made. There are plenty of them. Remember the CF who zig zagged to the wall and forgot to put up his glove to catch the ball?

3 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

You don't remember the plays when the great catches aren't made. There are plenty of them. Remember the CF who zig zagged to the wall and forgot to put up his glove to catch the ball?

Nonetheless, it seems like we have been robbed at a pretty high rate this season.

• Hook 'Em 1